Make Germany Deutsches Reich Again!

Make Germany Deutsches Reich Again!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japan behind this post

Japan already encompasses all Japonic clay.

Our German allies yet have to struggle

GOTT
MIT
UNS

What about the Kuril Islands?

ups chacha

I mean if you consider Ainu Japanese

Definitely more Japanese than Russian though

Ainu are not japanese. Because japanese almost slaughtered Ainu if not russians help them.

DIE WACHT AM RHEIN

Remove Sudtirol and Slovenia from the country and that is one orgasm worthy border

How are your Ainu doing?

Thriving?

Zitto animale

Fine but atleast still looking, like european australoids, and not half chinks with cutted history.

based beneš

>European Australoids

Keep dreaming. They are more related to Mongoloids than to faraway Europeans

If anything they are more like Pacific Islanders and Southeast Asian.

Ainu doesn't belong to any known haplogroup because they are have all parts of them, don't trick me with that.

I come from Metz. German shitheads annexed my region in 1871 and 1940. We would rather be dead than Germans. You and your nazi friends are irritating for posting big Germany maps everyday.

Nips are the worst posters on INT

What's it like being 150

grandpa pls

We will let you be african in peace don't worry

Don't forget 1940 to 1944

Even german people don't want it.

bullshit, they just don't want wars anymore. If they could peacefully return those territories they wouldn't mind

We already have it, it's called EU lol

Can't say they haven't ventured but Germans seem to just can't into imperialism.

>der ganze faden ist auf Sup Forums

We had multiple colonies until ww1

Even with this mindset, you don't have Kaliningrad.

of course they can
eastern europe was their Africa/LatAm, plenty of German/Austrian colonies there

What mindset? Everyone does what we want (see Macron), the entire EU is set to benefit nobody but us.

eh

The German empire wasn't as expanded or influential as the Brithish, the Spanish or the Portuguese one though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung

Yes. German GDP after 1871 was higher than that of the entire british or french empire though. So make of that what you want.

delete this

>Alsatian and Mosellan speak a germanic language so that must mean they are german!!
jeez

Dem OP sein Bild triggert aber so einige

Shittest thread at today

They actually spoke/speak german, not a germanic language

*originates from China*

GDP wise maybe but culturally the empires i mentioned was far more deeper. Linguistics, cultural influence, present day migration to the fromer imperial centre etc.
As for eastern Europe it's still nothing impressive since most Germans there got slavified or even purged and lets be honest, Germans don't really like eastern euros.

>no Low countries
>no Greater Lorraine
>no Switzerland
>Pr*sshits instead
d r o p p e d

It's always the same story with minorities. Just across our border with Italy, you can hear discourse of the kind that the eastern Friulian highlands are populated by a 'people of a determinedly Slavic ethnic and linguistic character', as though it were still the 18th century and we had never come into existence as a nation at all.

>culturally
*the cultural impact of

where were you when we had our Great Empire?

German colonisation of the east started where the middle of Germany is now.

Commie Germany was basically former slavic territory.

*originates from Germany, Rome Empire, Ancient Greece, etc...*

>present day migration to the fromer imperial centre
We still get this without the empire

I was talking more about this map and eastern territories.

yes, more job ops and gibs

which was former germanic territory
the ostkolonie was our reconquista, any questions?

You really need to question the logic of Nazi regime attacking Poland, or at best why the fuck they attack Russia?
They could have played the good guys, and7or defensibly fortified the eastern borders against potential Russian attack. Russia would never been able to conquer a fully defensive Germany.
Russians/army would have no morals or reasons to zerg rush Germany for "no reason". Russia won ww2 thanks to "patriotism" and survival desperation.

>tfw never ever a proper modern ww2 grand strategy game.

East central Europe was Germanic before the Huns displaced them, and Slavs didn't emerge in central Europe until 5th or 6th century.
>The Heruli, Lugii, Vandals, Goths, Gepids, Rugi, Marcomani.
Old Prussia was "always" Germanic since first the first centuries AD.
Gepids and Goths lived in modern day Romania/southern Ukraine/Northern Balkans for centuries before the Huns.

They weren't displaced they migrated to rome and left the region empty

it doesnt make sense why they would get northern sleswick. that area had, and still have a danish majority population, same in southern sleswick.

Not entirely, even after the migration of Germanic tribes towards the Roman Empire, Saxons reached as far east as Berlin, Suebi peoples still remained around the Elbe-Oder region, a number of remnant East Germanic peoples remained around the Vistula and Pomerania, and some Vandals remained around Silesia. These peoples were assimilated by Slavs migrating westward.

I just described what basically happened and you described an exception.

>not displaced by huns
Whatever you'll say, it is fact that old Prussia (moden day Königsberg and northern poland) was germanic all the way from 0AD to 1945.

Could be, don't know.

It's just wrong to say east germanic population was displaced by slavs. That did happen but that was not the trend.

Maybe, but saying that the region was "empty" is too broad a statement. Also what I wrote about was hardly the exception. Most of the Elbe-Oder region would have retained fairly extensive Germanic settlement, as would Pomerania and to a lesser degree Silesia and even as far as the Vistula. This is pretty significant. And I can't speak for further southward and eastward, but given that Crimean Gothic survived in Crimea it's probably safe to assume that somewhat significant Germanic settlement remained even as far as Ukraine before being absorbed by other tribes.

Done.

I said they were displaced by the Huns, not Slavs. Slavs just came in (in the millions) and took the mostly empty land that the Huns were unable to fully colonize (or didn't want to).
>Why do Slavs breed so much?
>Where did all the Huns go?

Prussia was Baltic.

I'm not trying to push a "Germans got btfo by Slavs" narrative or anything. I'm just saying that many were absorbed by migrating Slavic tribes, and were then "re-Germanised" by later German colonisation of the east.

Huns were nomads, they didn't colonise anything and nothing of their culture is left.

I'd like some sources for where you got that from.

Maps on hunic migration show them not even touching any germanic territory

Mooom, Germany is genociding races for lebensraum again!

No now we just control everthing through the EU and give lebensraum to all races

Yes the original people that called themselves Prussians, but I'm talking about the area that was formerly known as Prussia, and Pomerania (Gothiscandza).
That area used to be majority German.
At least the western parts, you can say west of Vistula river lived mostly Germans, until Slavic migrations in 7th century. And east of Vistula lived mostly Proto-Balts.
After middle ages they got reversed and there lived germanics east of vistula and Slavs in West of it.
The point is there always lived large populations of Germanics in that area.

Look up where the Goths, Gepids, Rugi, Lugi, and Vandals lived.

That was never part of Ostsiedlung and that was the whole topic.

>sends you to prison for posting frogs on the internet

And again Huns didn't colonise anything they were nomads and their culture and people died out

It would look better if France vanished instead. Also, why did you leave out Austria?

Since they migrated southward and eastward this is true for the most part, but many of those peoples he listed (among others) did remain around modern Germany and Poland in areas that were subject to Ostseidlung.

I'm just arguing the claim someone made about Slavs being there first
And arguing for the logic of "rightful clay", or the "Germanic reconquista" of

DELETHIS

And ostsiedlung does includes those tribes?

Germany best ally. Dunno why but Finns have been germanboos since at least the 19th century