/nba/-general

>/nba/ is scared of the lakers edition
>celtics fans are pathetic edition

1st for Ingram being a bust

You're mentally ill and this OP is fucking awful

what games are yall gonna watch tonight? I'll watch the celtics spurs game then probably go to sleep

>literally the next Lebron

Has /nba/ EVER been right?

>lelkers

Lillard game winner this week

Grizzlies lead the league in bench scoring.
Clippers second
OKC third

my rapties are gonna need JV against nurk tonight

if all players had the same number of championships who are the top 5 players in league history

just moved in, got all my essentials

the ones with the best stats, retard

He's out and so is Ibaka, Nurk bout to feast

so ugly

Wilt
Jordan
Kareem
Karl Malone
LeBron James

>3rd best bench
>3 fucking 20+ppg superstars
>11th seed

how the fuck is this team so bad

potlel 30/20 game confirmed

Ed Davis is about to out rebound all of Toronto tonight

They aren't bad. They're third/fourth in net rating and have only two games by one possession and one game by 9 points. Despite an expected struggle in the beginning of the season they're outperforming their original projections.

>Wilt
massive power gap
>leBron
>MJ

>Cavs lost to the Knicks, Nets, Magic, Pelicans
>only won against the Celtics

Therefore:
Knicks, Nets, Magic, Pelicans > Celtics

Why is no one talking about this? lmaaaoooo celshits EXPOSED yet again

How the fuck are you so fucking retarded? They're not bad at all and have been impressive even in early loses.

Larry Bird
Bill Walton
Kevin McHale
John Stockton
Steve Nash

>>/nba/ is scared of the lakers edition

shhh canacuck, they're always here haunting this place. 4clams should have put a dancing celtics fan at the bottom right, now thats spooky.

wilt (stats say it all)
lebron (essentially perfect player only held back by winning record)
curry(best shooter every)
kareem (most points in career)
lastly either kd or jordan for their defensive and offensive versaility

>losing
>impressive

jesus christ no wonder millennials like Lebron and Westbrook so much

So based on career stats.

It's clearly Wilt, MJ, Elgin Baylor, Oscar Robertson,and LeBron/Kareem/Malone depending on how you evaluate RPG over APG

>Curry over Jordan
pffffffffffffffffft
bahahahahaahahahahahaahaha

Where were YOU when LEBRONZE SHARTED ALL OVER THE MART ON THE GOLDEN STATE TURDIORS THIS CHRISTMAS?

LeCRAB is GOING IN HOT THIS CHRISTMAS SO HO HO HO YOU BETTER BUCKLE UP WHEN THE #KANG GOES FOR 90 BIG ONES WITH A GAME WINNER 360 NO SHART ALL OVER THAT FLOPPING ASS CURRY'S FACE!

Wilt Chamberlain would be Deandre Jordan-tier in today's NBA.

>Where were YOU when LEBRONZE SHARTED ALL OVER THE MART ON THE GOLDEN STATE TURDIORS THIS CHRISTMAS?
>LeCRAB is GOING IN HOT THIS CHRISTMAS SO HO HO HO YOU BETTER BUCKLE UP WHEN THE #KANG GOES FOR 90 BIG ONES WITH A GAME WINNER 360 NO SHART ALL OVER THAT FLOPPING ASS CURRY'S FACE!

seek help

Jordan would be kobe tier in today's nba
Magic would be rondo tier.

He was more skilled offensively and more aggressive as a scorer, especially off of rebounds.

Imagine if DJ could actually convert most his ORebs into points instead of passing out and his teammates fed him into the post instead of just lobs.

Wilt
Lebron
Kareem
MJ
Shaq

DJ has all the athleticism to dominate like Wilt and Shaq but none of the skill.

It's a travesty.

DJ is a lazy faggot

Easy

Lonzo Ball
Liangelo Ball
Lavar Ball
Lamelo Ball
Tina Ball

my celties are getting a true test tonight

if they win, they're elite, i dont care if kawhi is dead

Kuzma is the truth!

Not only do early games not matter, those games against injured teams don't matter.

Celtics lost their best player to injury as well m8.

t. Thunder, warriors, cavs senpai

You're comparing Kawhi to Hayward. And Kyrie is/was/and will be your best player.
What?

YOUR TEAM IS GETTING #SWOOSH #SWOOSH #SWEPT BY THE #LEBEAST OF THE EAST!

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! THIS NBA PLAYOFFS LOOK FORWARD TO LEBROWN "POOPIE PANTS" JAMES TAKING A BIG OL' STINKER RIGHT ON THE FACE OF KYRIE AND THE #BROKENLEGGED CRAPTICS!

Cringe...

it's the day of the year where being weird is normal, and you fucks still find a way to be weird as shit, like mentally unstable weird. something is wrong with you people.

Is there anyway to turn off the MyGM story in 2k18? Aside from sucking, it spawns 4 80+ rated rookies that's just not realistic.

>it's the day of the year where being weird is normal, and you fucks still find a way to be weird as shit, like mentally unstable weird. something is wrong with you people.

sell/uninstall the game, its broken and trash

Halloween is tomorrow night

Everyone's crazy here. We're all fucked in the head, that's why we came here.

I've gotten so used to the all the mental illness here I literally can't take anyone's opinions seriously and I've started thinking to myself why I even come here if I can't even talk about basketball or get real answers.

tonights mischief night though, its the same shit

Should I watch Celtics/Spurs or the Yugioh marathon on twitch?

Wanna talk about basketball? Let's go then, start talking faggot

no. only you are fucked in the head. the Christmas beard fag has been exposed as a Celtics fag already yet he keeps posting, that's mentally ill as shit. like wtf, who let you people out of arkham asylum?

I don't think anyone here has actually watched or played a game of basketball in their life when it comes to the opinions people spew here.

Here's one thing you can know for sure thats true.

LONZO BALL IS GOING TO BE ROTY AWWW YEAHHHHH, DONT LET THE CRAZIES LIE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

>Here's one thing you can know for sure thats true.
>LONZO BALL IS GOING TO BE ROTY AWWW YEAHHHHH, DONT LET THE CRAZIES LIE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

>I don't think anyone here has actually watched or played a game of basketball in their life when it comes to the opinions people spew here.

the wish ad is the worst

how do i get banned for talking about my wife but this nigga is complaining non stop about /nba/ meta, hes literally here everyday complaining about nba being mentally ill. just fuck off already

Bill Russell duh Even Wilt has said this. Wilts was in his own words an egomaniac

Probably was blocking 9 to 10 shots a game in modern metrics, 22 rebounds a game atleast, 15 points a game, 5 in modern day assist per game.

So you've got a guy who was probably averaging a triple double for his entire career or near to it. Greatest defender in league history easy, dominated the paint, and was the head fucking coach for awhile.

Any clown can score points, Allen iverson for example

>mfw Kobe Bean won't be remembered by future generations as a true legend like Magic, Bird, Jordan and LeBron

We are all Beard Guy

you mean ads marathon?

I am human and I need to be loved.

Just like everybody else does.

you can see the tide is turning for poor ol lebron

apologize

More impressive considering half those guys didn't go to college.

*blatantly statpads*

>screamin' a smith goes on a really fucking asinine rant on hoodies in the nba
>jr says dude chill the fuck out
>stephen a immediately apologizes on first take
what the fuck is wrong with stephen a? its just a hoodie, dude. not like anyones going to sleep durign the fucking game

1. Lebron

2. KD

3. Kawhi

4. Rajon Rondo (in his prime)

5. Giannis

Easy. People here are forgetting power creep. Athletes are smarter, stronger, faster, and more accurate than even 10 years ago. The best runners run faster times. The strongest power lifters lift more weight. The best chess players play with fewer mistakes.

And the best basketball players now are better than the 2000's, who are better than the 90's, who are better than the 80's...

he's an uncle tom, Why did he bring up trayvon?

Nike saw the hoodie melo meme and turned it into a product to sell to the sheep.

Don't be fooled by corporations. Stephen A. was right all along.

i seriously dont know
what the fuck does trayvon have to do with hoodies in the nba? its an extremely trendy thing (see carmelo, nike literally will print money with these hoodies because of him) and they were already in the nba last season, albeit sleveless, you can just wear them on the bench now.
stephen a is just flat out retarded

>“24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.”

Ephesians 5:24 (KJV)

Christbros can i spank my wife if she defies me?

>wins RotY

why dont the lakers ever plan to make jordan clarkson a starter?

thank god jaylen brown touched up that trash hightop fade

Stephen a Smith is based. I don't know why faggots get so triggered over him

he's a coon not an uncle tom. an uncle tom would be someone like karl malone.

Are the Celtics legit /nba/?

>horford
ayy

Lebronford!!

yo where my detroit niggas at?

Only niggers and cucks care about nba edition

I can agree with him a lot of times but the whole hoodie stunt that he pulled was extremely retarded.

>The state of the Western conference

>early games dont matter but if the celtics lose then they're the laughingstock of the /nba/

you literally cant win

based gulenist

Curry says he's a christian but his loud mouth wife is always talking out of line
>timothy 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

'Mon Celtics

Kyrgod

cute

>he doesn't have a wife that likes to be spanked
sounds like your wife is shit desu

>having a wife

for what reason? You have hands, you can jerk off. You have friends and broships, you don't need the companionship. Want kids? You can get a dog from the pound it's 99% the same thing. There's literally no reason to have a relationship with a girl in 2017.

if lebron james wins the nba championship this season what will his win % be ?