Breaking Bad

Why does no one discuss this show anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4HD1HgfKB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its been over for 3 years now is probably why fuck tard

zero rewatch value

its not that good really

my name is ASAP shraider

But there are daily Sopranos, The Wire and BoB threads.

>This show came out 14 years ago
Feeling old yet?

it hasnt been surpassed by another show, so i guess that means all TV isnt good

Dude
Meth lmao

Why did he call himself Isaac in this scene? WTF was that all about?

Garbage meme show BCS shits all over it.

>Breaking Bad let me introduce you to reality
youtube.com/watch?v=_4HD1HgfKB4

Towards the last couple of seasons the show grew extremely popular especially with that "one website. " hipster Sup Forums started hating it then and the hate has stayed. People keep talking about the Wire and the Sopranos because those have been the gold standard for television.

>79363706
take your Cranshit back to fuckin leddit and stay there. die there.

This show is way too good and talked about in the mainstream for Sup Forums to talk about it.

Because it ended like three years ago. Just like how GoT discussion sill die off a few years after the finale.

>so i guess that means all TV isnt good

a correct, albeit poorly worded statement. 99.99 % of TV is garbage

Cause fags here think they are too cool for good shows.

Because it was trash and forgettable.

Reddit still talks about it I suppose. They loved it.

Season 1 of the Wire was max comfy. I loved those scenes at Orlando's, loved how String and Avon put a sort of cosa nostra spin on gang banging.

Not enough meth making and crime, too much time forcing us to care about Walter's wife, sis-in-law, and Hank. Half the show opens with "muh-artsy" insect in desert scene or flashforward that makes the whole episode devoid of any tension or character-building.

10/10 show, but now it's time for a new ones to meme.

If you love talking about Reddit so much, why don't you marry it?

Why does no one discuss this show at all?

>not enough meth making and crime
yes

>too much time forcing us to care about Walter's wife, sis-in-law, son and Hank
yes

and unlike The Sopranos where those people are actually characters, with their own lives and ambitions and fears and traits, the side characters in Breaking Bad are merely 2D cardboard cut outs who only exist to stand in Walter's way and defy him purely for the sake of added drama. The constant back and forth of having to cook or not, wanting to kill each other or not, between Walt and Jesse is beyond annoying and retarded.

Because BCS fucking sucks thats way. The first season was great but season 2 went down the shitter quick.

I mentioned it only once.

because right now the only good part about the series is the Mike story arc.

>hipster Sup Forums started hating it

People here started hating it because for 72 hours after a new episode aired, 80% of threads were breaking bad. The spam made this place unusable for anything other than spewing I AM LE 1 WHO KNOCKS and other retarded memes

>first 4 seasons of Breaking Bad
>hardly anyone watches the show
>Netflix releases the first 4 seasons before season 5
>suddenly everyone is watching and talking about Breaking Bad

hmmm

Because it was soley made to ride off the success of Breaking Bad but as you can see they clearly put to much faith in its longevity

when that show was popular the pizza guy said "I am the one who knocks!" Fucking autist.

This

hit me up when you see a wire thread. i just finished season 5

nothing happens : the show

>BCS
Big cock suckers?