Australia's Carp war is still going on

Please pay respect to all the brave Australians who have lost their lives so far..

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-25/sea-turtles-found-with-lesions-on-great-barrier-reef/7391126
youtube.com/watch?v=vOvzAv1QTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk
vimeo.com/70129291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Australia introduces carp herpes
>months later turtles in the great barrier reef start showing an obscure, new form of herpes
But don't worry, no other animals seem effected besides carp and turtles.

lol wtf are you talking about, what are you bogons doing down there?

We tried to eliminate European carp, which is a real problem for reasons, by introducing carp specific herpes to make them infertile.

Not long after, turtles suddenly started developing herpes which for some reason threatened the great barrier reef. My thinking is that the virus somehow spread to turtles.

And it's bogans, with an a.

>carp herpes

So...your saying I shouldn't have sex with these fish?

>Australia introduces carp herpes
I had to check google just to see what level of mad max meme you were talking about.

Apparently literally weaponized herpes in the water.

Don't you have loads of chinese people? I thought they ate the fuck out of those things.

>War against the hated carp
Are Australians just larping Dwarf Fortress at this point?

lmfao you bogons gave the reef herpes, well done

Is ya missus not satisfying you?

KANYE WEST BTFO

F

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-25/sea-turtles-found-with-lesions-on-great-barrier-reef/7391126
Suddenly turtle herpes... I wonder where this is coming from.

That would be fairly difficult without a micropenis.

Can we feed the herpes infected carp to them? That might solve two problems at once.

lmfao you let antifa rig your election, well done

lmfao we're gonna have a re-election, well done

What's up with Australia declaring war on animals and losing?

Ausfags have a shit record when it comes to controlling invasive species.

>bring sugarcane to Australia to start up plantations
>cane beetles are accidentally brought over with the seedlings
>to save their lrofits, Ausfags import cane toads (aka African supernigger marine toads) to feed on he cane beetles
>cane beetles are kill
>yet
>wait a second
>cane toads literally start blitzkrieg from northwest Australia into the rest of the continent, eating and out competing every other creature in their path
>even evolve longer legs to do so
>still progressing and expanding their territory to this day

KEK sends his armies to punish you Australia.

It's okay Australia we also have a war with animals, but they took over our southern cities and developed dey culture

youtube.com/watch?v=vOvzAv1QTmU
Here the deputy Prime Minister offers a rallying war cry against Carp! It starts tame by 1 minute in he begins to amp it up.

I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE GOD DAMN CHINK FISH WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS IF I HAVE TO

I DIDN'T SEE MY BEST FRIEND DIE RIGHT NEXT TO ME CAUSE OF THEM FUCKS FOR ME TO LAY DOWN AND ACCEPT THIS BULLSHIT.

AS LONG AS I STAND THE CARP SHALL NOT BE VICTORIOUS.

>emus
>rabbits
>carp

An entire desert full of deadly animals and Australians are continuously BTFO by the harmless ones. Everything is truly upside down there.

>"Hotspot" in Cockle Bay at Magnetic Island may provide clues to the disease, with turtles only 100 metres away unaffected by tumours

Seems like the backpackers at magnetic island are fucking the turtles and giving them herpes.

Gas the Carp, race war now!

CHOOSE YOUR AUSTRALIAN CIVIL WAR FACTION:
>Emu Caliphate
>Euro-Atlantian Carp Empire
>Cane Toad KEKomancer's Cabal

Pick a side Sup Forums, there can only be one.

No user, Cockle Bay seaturtles are simply not degenerate carp - fucking liberals like the seaturtles from Brisbane are. Only conservative traditional seaturtles live there.

F

Cane Toad Cabal shall destroy all opposition.

Got a source for this?

Nah sorry mate but it's amusing searching for info about it.

HATE SPEECH ENDANGERS BURMA'S MUSLIMS

Those poor innocent victims!

An excuse to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfd9dIkXEk

vimeo.com/70129291

You don't just start out with the saltwater crocs, you have to work your way up.

If I had to fight someday in the anti-kebab war, I'd want this monk doing battle by my side

>fantastic 4 are on their way
what?

B O G O N S