Why the AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY WAR WAS FOUGHT

we've all read the story we're given. they fought to end TAXATION right?

did you know that not long before the American colonies rebelled that a legal precendent was set in courts in England that made slavery unrecognized in England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart

the particular case involved an man who lived in Boston and bought a slave who was then unrecognized by the British. THIS IS WHAT PROVOKED THE REVOLUTION.

The Revolutionary War was fought so that the plantation owners could own slaves. THATS THE TRUTH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAqXZ08thdo
genealogyofpresidents.blogspot.com/
google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No the Texas revolution was fought so that we could keep owning slaves.
Quit appropriating Texas history.

actually it was fought so that Americans could steal more land from the Natives. The South was actually one of the more Loyalist regions.

I don't understand what the problem is here

the story we are given is that a bunch of really awesome white guys decided they didnt want to be controlled by the british empire. of course its a coincidence they were all extremely wealthy plantation owners(virtually all our presidents descend from these people).

ITS FUCKING HOGWASH.

>No the Texas revolution was fought so that we could keep owning slaves.

it was virtually the same exact story repeated

The Brits were literally throwing our currency into the ocean. They were excersizing their mercantilist power to shut our economy off and on. They kept fucking with us to try and preserve their economic relationship with India. We had enough, and declared independence.

that's the supposed story we got

funny how we fought for this "freedom" but forgot that we actually had millions of slaves, the bulk of which were owned by a handful of americans.

America was founded as a slave plantation by extremely immoral people. It has been led by such ever since.

Wrong. Here is the redpill on the American Revolution:

After the French and Indian War, Britain levied a series of taxes to help offset the debt they incurred during the war. They felt it was it was the colonists' obligation to pay off those debts, since it was their land they were defending. Due to the war, there was a shortage in the colonies of material to mint coins, and so the colonies began printing their own paper money, called colonial script. And guess who was bothered by that? That's right. Our old friends the Rothschilds, who, of course, owned the Bank of England and had heavy influence over Parliament.

Benjamin Franklin explains:

>"That is simple. In the colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Script. We issue it in proper proportion to the demands of trade and industry to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers.

>In this manner, creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one."

Not that last part. The colonies had no interest to pay on the money they printed, unconnected from the Bank of England. The Rothschilds could not let that stand and pressured Parliament to pass the Currency Act of 1764, outlawing the printing of colonial script. This was the first of many laws to follow that raised tensions between the colonists and the Rothschild controlled British Parliament, which spiraled into Revolution.

>"The colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies their money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction. The inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of George III and the international bankers was the PRIME reason for the Revolutionary War." -Benjamin Franklin

stfu, you blame this on jews.

you southern rednecks just need to die and you probably will when the blacks finally have the final chimp out.

Wow, that really is making me think

I didn't blame it on all Jews. I blamed it on the Rothschilds. Are you going to deny the influence and power of the Rothschilds? Do you deny the timeline I presented above? Do you deny the Rothschilds' ownership of the Bank of England, and their logical dissatisfaction with the colonists printing their own money?

You're fighting the wrong enemy, my basketball-American friend.

The revolutionary war was fought because George Washington and a bunch of his friends were pissed off that they had basically zero chance of ever achieving high office in the British Empire despite being very capable statesmen. Benjamin Franklin may have been the darling of England, but he was never even considered for any serious post because he was a provincial.

Washington deliberately disobeyed orders by attacking the French, starting the 7 Years War which drastically damaged British power, and forced them to recoup those losses through taxation. That taxation was then used as a premise to appeal to the common American for a revolution. It worked.

It was not about slavery at all, most of the Founding Fathers weren't slave owners, and if it weren't for the Southern States it probably would have been made illegal from the outset. The American Revolution was an ideologically-driven attempt at establishing a Republic free from European Monarchy in the New World.

It succeeded. It is important to note that the only reason it succeeded was that there existed at the time a class of highly educated and highly motivated, but disenfranchized white men who knew they would never reach their full potential unless something changed, and they worked to bring that change around through partially clandestine means.

do you deny that America was run by wealthy slave owning plantation owners?

are they innocent somehow and the Rothschilds are to blame for all this?

seems any time I point out the guilt of white america someone tries to divert attention to jews.

You have to go back.

>It was not about slavery at all, most of the Founding Fathers weren't slave owners, and if it weren't for the Southern States it probably would have been made illegal from the outset. The American Revolution was an ideologically-driven attempt at establishing a Republic free from European Monarchy in the New World.

SLAVERY WAS THE PRIMARY AND SINGULAR SOURCE OF AMERICAN WEALTH

there was one reason and one reason alone as to why people were here- to profit from slavery(or they were slaves).

Uh, yes? The founding fathers weren't all slave owners moron, and the average American--particularly not quakers--would not have fought the war so that some rich guys could own slaves.

The minority of founding fathers that held slaves inherited the institution, just as you inherited jury duty or the English tongue. It's all they knew, and when they came of age, all of the prominent ones disclaimed the institution.

But did you know it was Jewish shipping magnates from Spain and Portugal that established the triangle trade and created that environment, those circumstances, that the founding fathers were unwitting born into?

How come blacks are so afraid to peek behind the curtain?

They tried to take our guns
Its that simple

Nope. Maybe 1% of Americans owned slaves at the height of slave ownership. The great majority of people were settlers, pioneers and trappers. Slavery barely factored into it at all in the North--which of course is where most of the support for the war came from.

youre an idiot.

even the early "pilgrims" had rules about slaves so obviously people owned them. this idea that people came to america to build log cabins, worship jayzus, and bring civilization to this continent is PURE SHIT.

people came here to PROFIT by EXPLOITATION.

>But did you know it was Jewish shipping magnates from Spain and Portugal that established the triangle trade and created that environment, those circumstances, that the founding fathers were unwitting born into?

omg its amazing to what extent you make excuses for these people and deflect blame onto jews. youre pathetic.

I'm not deflecting any blame. I am putting this conversation into a proper historical context. You want to look at a piece of the picture, not the whole picture. I think that's irresponsible and nothing can be learned from that. Is it not true that Washington, et al. were born on slave plantations? Did they not inherit this institution and grow up seeing it as normal? Did they not call it an abomination when they reached adulthood and thought about the practice rationally? They did.

But did they create that institution? They did not. Jews, however, did.

Nope. Most people who came over were poor settlers and trappers. Some people owned them, sure, but it was not especially common until later. The first slave owner was also a black man who sued the government to be allowed to indefinitely hold his black indentured servant, so there's that.

If you have some evidence to the contrary you are free to provide it, but as you are just trolling and don't actually believe what you're saying, you will not.

so the ones making huge profits off slaves

who see them with their own eyes every day

who continue to purchase and use slaves despite this

are somehow less to blame than jews

who MIGHT have participated in the slave trade.

you are fucking PATHETIC.

>Might
Did. Objectively.

And yes, they are less to blame than the Jews who through commerce and banking created a system of enslaving entire nations.

You're getting creamed pretty hard here. Was that part of your plan?

>Jewish shipping magnates from Spain and Portugal that established the triangle trade
Lie, our jews were all kicked out in the end of 15th century, you retard. It was christian Portuguese who engaged in nigger trafficking

Sup Forums is each time dumber that they can't recognize a nigger unless he his cuckposting or acknowleging himself as one

>You're getting creamed pretty hard here. Was that part of your plan?

no cletus youre about as believable as jim baker and about as funny as jeff foxworthy

Fascinating, actually.

>Did. Objectively.
source?

What would you have had them do? They were born into an economic system that depended on slave labor, and had no industrial revolution to transition into or large enough immigrant population to employ in their stead. Pulling the rug out from under their economy would have bankrupted the colonies and impoverished everyone, white man and slave alike. The goal of the founding fathers was to lay the groundwork so that it could be abolished over time without disrupting the economy and destroying a young nation just as it was born. Remember, we were a small child at birth. 13 lousy colonies at the edge of a far away continent, beset on all sides by great empires and savage natives. Destroying our economy would have killed those slaves. Starved them. They would have simply perished in the depression that followed. Is that what you'd prefer?

im not even close to being black

i have green eyes and white skin

omg someone needs to drag you southern fucks out of your hole if this is how you people actually think

>source?

his faggot father in Florida

>virtually all our presidents descend from these people

Um...

You know that every single one of our Presidents including Obama are all descended from ONE old English King who signed the Magna Carta?

Pretty shameful if you ask me.

No, the corporations started it to take over with the cotton gin, quit appropriating capitalist history.

Then why do you adress european descent peole as "white"several times?

kek

>Then why do you adress european descent peole as "white"several times?

what?

The Jews were not expelled from your American colonies. They had communities in Brazil. The Dutch Jews were also involved.

>The Jews were the recipients of favorable charters containing generous economic privileges granted by the Dutch West Indies Company in Amsterdam. The economic life of the Jewish community of Curacao revolved around ownership of sugar plantations and marketing of sugar, the importing of manufactured goods, and a heavy involvement in the slave trade, within a decade of their arrival, Jews owned 80 percent of the Curacao plantations. The strength of the Jewish trade lay in connections in Western Europe as well as ownership of the ships used in commerce. While Jews carried on an active trade with French and English colonies in the Caribbean, their principal market was the Spanish Main (today Venezuela and Colombia).

>Extant tax lists give us a glimpse of their dominance. Of the eighteen wealthiest Jews in the 1702 and 1707 tax lists, nine either owned a ship or had at least a share in a vessel. By 1721 a letter to the Amsterdam Jewish community claimed that "nearly all the navigation...was in the hands of the Jews."' Yet another indication of the economic success of Curacao's Jews is the fact that in 1707 the island's 377 residents were assessed by the Governor and his Council a total of 4,002 pesos; 104 Jews, or 27.6 percent of the taxpayers, contributed 1,380 pesos, or 34.5 percent of the entire amount assessed.

That sounds like a downright conspiracy to me pham

>They were excersizing their mercantilist power to shut our economy off and on. They kept fucking with us to try and preserve their economic relationship with India.

Ah, so England is definitely a motherland, not a fatherland.

I don't see what I said that's so unreasonable. Would destroying the economic backbone of a vulnerable nation not lead to depression and perhaps even invasion and conquest? Why would ex-slaves dying in poverty of starvation, disease, and crime, be any better than living in bondage. Is that what you believe?

youre a joke pseudo intellectual redneck

why not go to the megachurch and share your knowledge with those fat asses?

DAS RITE DAS RITE, YEAH CRY WHITE BOY

Lol I've been following every reply you've made and none of them have any arguments or subatance, you just throw out insults and fail to present any evidence or reasoning for your "argument".

Hilarious.

Source it or gtfo

>That sounds like a downright conspiracy to me pham

Are you using that word to mean people colluding in secret for personal gain?

Or are you using the most modern definition of "conspiracy," i.e. as a by-word for false news or a false story or lazy thinking done by crazy people?

Because the definition changed about 6-7 years ago.

>current year
>this much pseudo-intellectual butthurt
Kek

ya its the current year

slavery ended more than 100 years ago. america was one of the LAST places to ban it. MUH FREEDOM!

the culture that maintained slavery still lingers and these JOKE REDNECKS on here try every tactic to shift blame of course fingering jews.

Hmm that's funny. I always thought the American Revolution was fought because the black founding fathers didn't want to be ruled by British whitey no more

no, I mean a real conspiracy not the tin-foil kind

LOL, you don't watch the news or read the news or look up news online, do you?

If this shit was an anime catgirl I bet you'd fucking know about it, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAqXZ08thdo

genealogyofpresidents.blogspot.com/

Next time try looking shit up on this source:

google.com/

>all that impotent rage
So precious.

I think they need you back at /r/Cuckold

WE

>WE

what do they tell you in Germany?

So you're saying put them back in the fields?
Only with shock collars.

>>all that impotent rage

i dont need to rage

the south is a shithole

because its comprised of dumb fucks like you

angry blacks

and white women fucking the angry blacks

while you suck your brothers dick for jesus

Ok (((OP))) keep telling us how we were one of the last places to ban it even though it is common practice in Africa right now. Eat shit and die kike

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The post.

>tfw I made this pic a few month ago

Muslim traitor detected. Go back home to your sharia utopia faggot before we burn your mosques and your houses down.

true. it is still going on in africa and parts of the muslim world.>The post.

really glad I wasnt raised in your shit culture and forced to defend this idiocy and basically be marked as a fucking moron and joke to the world for life. that's your "culture".

also your music and food suck badly, your women are either fat or fucking black guys, and your poor and gay.

You do know that virtually all slave merchants selling slaves to the new world were in fact (((merchants))).

>You do know that virtually all slave merchants selling slaves to the new world were in fact (((merchants))).

link?

this is a pretty dank new variation on the standard WE WUZ KANGZ bait thread

well memed, friendo

WE WUZ DUH RAISIN FOR DUH AMERIKKKAN REVOLUTION

this thread is hilarious
OP is a butthurt Tumblrina sperging out over someone disagreeing with what he learned in Marxist history 101

>so mad he can't format a post
>can't even spell correctly
Kek

What's the matter, did some redneck steal your girl?

Here's my 4th great grandfather and a list of his property. My nth great grandfather was a loyalist to Britain during the American revolution and was captured and hung by Whigs.

I'm owed reparations for stolen and destroyed property. I'm his direct paternal descendant so the damages should go to me. The value of twenty two stolen slaves and his home being burned down would be worth quite a lot of money today. I should be paid the equivalent in value.

do you think the rest of the world cares about your hare brained SHIT ideas about history to cover the fact of your ancestors own wrongdoing?

no one cares cletus. your SOUTHERN PRIDE is utter shit nonsense.

are you the offspring of the slave he fucked when he ran out of headless chickens?

What are your thoughts on Obama and Bush?

>Obama and Bush?

Obama is a fraud who is clearly working for hte good ol boys and he's the ultimate con job put on the american people, esp blacks.

>are you the offspring of the slave he fucked when he ran out of headless chickens?
No, that would have been illegal and it's not possible. I have pictures of him and my 3rd great grandfather.

who cares?

the only reason youre obsessed with your ancestry is because youre a massive loser sitting in a trailer with an internet connection.

>THATS THE TRUTH.
shout it louder, maybe someone will believe you

shut up italy

youre not white

Based post. Please provide sources I want to know more.

You're a true pleb. Knowing things makes you a loser especially knowing things directly related to yourself. You're only supposed to know about the manufactured lies of history taught in schools if even that.

He ain't white, but he's right.

And you still think it's the white people?

>they fought to end TAXATION right?
No, they fought to end taxation without representation