Which is it?

I thought democrats were trying to keep weapons out of the hands of the mentally ill.

Cool clock, Private.

ridiculous in so many ways.

FPBP

>mfw trying to keep weapons out of the hands of the #mentallyhill

How will this even work?
There are male and female standards and the men are separate from the women.
If there is a person who was born a male but is with the women, wont they perform better?
Same with the men who have to deal with a under-performing woman that pretends she is a man.
I doubt they would allow them in combat roles
The drill sergeants would tear them a new one and the banter, bullying, and hazing would be far worse than the racism or anti-antisemitism or homophobia the military "has".

Because once they're on the field, their "conservatism" will kick in, and their funtime being a women will come to an end when their life is on the line.

I thought the same thing.

>anti-antisemitism
fuck

I thought that looked like clock man. Glad I'm not the only one

Fucking beat me to it

Hey cool surgically mutilated penis and/or vagina Ahmed! Want to bring it to the White House?

i dont want to get our asses kicked in a war but that might be the only thing that saves us

>pic of ahmed
>name tape says wyatt

Japanese bantz, best bantz

Maybe our real soldiers can retreat from danger while Muslims issue a fatwah for standard bukakke fuck party on every orifice of these monstrous sex freaks

I wondered what happened to Tay Zonday.

I want Germany to go apeshit just to see Japan's reaction. 10/10 cucked cuntry gents.

>mfw tranny soldiers getting triggered when sergeant says anything along the lines "Alright ladies lets get to work."
>People who are basically training to kill people as an occupation have to consider emotions of people who don't even understand themselves.

Why don't You come over to the White House.

But really though, how is this supposed to work? What kind of standards are they going to use to screen tranny applicants? Why would they let people in who admit to having a mental illness with a suicide rate of like fifty percent?

It's actually kinda smart. You know most of them won't be pass a physical let alone them passing the mental tests. You don't ban them, you let them fail the entry exam.

The danger comes from people trying to lower the standards of the tests.

>private
a wymyn's genitalia are none of your business you slant eyed fuck

>implying he's actually japanese

the US military is literally the world's largest anti-antisemitism force

Does this mean we're introducing suicide squads?

Do they pay after their service, or before? I hope it's not during, that wouldn't make any fucking sense.