patreon.com/user?u=428725
twitter.com/spacetimeboss
bbcworldwidefanpanel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pZPNIaHfXC8
youtube.com/watch?v=VmMxz4cMKuc
youtu.be/kzunYNd_Dus?t=6m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dr who general
Don't really care myself, but this is going to set people reeing.

>dr who general
>no edition
ree

Let them ree.

cloister what are your thoughts on BBC

where were you when the first american doctor was cast?

Nth for Foon!
Foon seems to enjoy them. I personally have no opinions on the matter myself.

heh

do you think its more likely the next doctor will be more of a BBC or more of a BWT
or just the regular BWC or SWC

Why am I cold?
Why so cold?

Can someone give me some tripfag origin stories? I'm assuming Cloister, Immigrant and wanderer didn't just wander in and decide they're more important

(I do like the tripfags desu even though I hate the concept of it)

Because it's winter?

twitter.com/ArchangelNews/status/830094564065173506

youtube.com/watch?v=RbP5EFeYAvc&feature=youtu.be

wtf foremans actually happening

and they recast claudia boleyn

I'm actually pretty hyped to see how bad it is.

I'm struggling with the BWT acronym's potential meaning. I think now would be the 'right' time to have a DOC or Female doctor if that's what you're asking. As far as what Chinballs and his meetings with BBC come up with /who/ nose.
I tripfagged as cloister !bellotgnp. before /who/ existed though posting in doctor who threads before /dwg/ or /who/ on Sup Forums. I originally donned it on another board for purposes of an ARG chat somewhere around 2009/10.
>Narrated
I thought his eccleston impression was ok. Haven't heard his 10 or 11

You couldn't even call it "death in heaven" edition.
Or use capital letters.
I'm not even going to "reee" you don't deserve it OP.

I have come to give you this song.

Is this one of those Monkey's Paw situations? We get new Miles content, but it's Jack not Lawrence?

Big white tits, I believe.

I don't hear anything.
Oh i was thinking twat.

patreon.com/user?u=428725 lol, 9 dollars a month? how are they funding this

and yet i poked through the website and they actually have some comic pages done, and that trailer, so it isn't all smoke, they are actually making something

it sounds terrible but yeah id rather see something awful then just see it never happen

>Big white tits

yes thats what i was going for. referring to atwell.

What happened to our mole in the Foreman team? Also, reminder to sign up for the BBC's survey thing, they're currently asking members for feedback about (1) shortened animations based on missing serials and (2) which Titan Comics we're interested in seeing adapted to animation. Are there any good ones? Four Doctors was... okay... and I'd like to see an animation of that Eighth Doctor miniseries they did, especially if they could match the art style. More McGann is always good.

Oh dear. Fan films.

>I'm not even going to "reee"
>saying you're not going to do it after you've actually done it

Weeping Angels of Mons was alright, and that Twelve story where he goes to Vegas and plays Russian Roulette with a demat gun. Not sure how good the animation could be, though, if Power is anything to go by.

They should just give 90% of their budget to Lawrence Miles in exchange for him writing some cheap episodes for them. He'd probably do it, and there is literally no way it wouldn't lead to a vastly better result.

twitter.com/spacetimeboss

barely anybody ever likes or retweets anything he says, let alone the foreman stuff

i wonder if it will all fall apart when moff leaves. theres no moff to rebel against when hes gone.

hey, the stranger and the audio visuals were kinda fan films and were good. but this does not look good. its ambitious but too ambitious for a fan project, and its too focused in politics

How do we sign up? I want my shittily animated 8th Doctor animations

i love this idea. can our "mole" in the team bring it up to them? pls post results

Oh yeah, I remember the Russian roulette thing getting memed pretty hard around here for a while. I wonder if they'd be able to get Capaldi and Jenna back.

I'd rather they animate all of the missing serials first before moving on to the comics, desu.

I could go for Atwell as the doctor, but I think the chances of her being cast are pretty slim.
Someone saved my shittily mspaint edited comic panel

No THIS is ree-ing
R-fuck this.
I only do it in all caps.

Can someone explain why IT HAD TO BE ASTRONAUT TO KILL THE DOCTOR?
WHY THE ASTRONAUT?
WHY NOT COWBOY SUIT?
WHY NOT ANYTHING ELSE?

Why astronaut? Just why? I understand pretty much everything in s5-s7 arc, but, why ASTRONAUT?

>the chances of her being cast are pretty slim.
Unlike her.

>I think the chances of her being cast are pretty slim.

why? shes literally not doing anything regular atm. and she has marketability. would she be too expensive?

>Giggy hasn't namefagged or been here in awhile that I know of. Maybe one of the thorax regs have seen him in there. Maybe news of foreman's advancements means we should continue our foreman project at a hastened pace?

yeah

Low test. Nothing wrong with the possibility of a THICC Doctor.

You can register here. Dunno if you'll get the same email I just got, but at least you'll be able to fill out future surveys. It's pretty interesting to watch them feeling out future ideas regardless.

bbcworldwidefanpanel.com/

I suggested they animate The Dark Dimension, hah.

ungh yes pls

>THICC
What is it with all these tumblresque euphemisms? Just say fat ffs.

I have come to say a Hayley Doctor would be a terrible idea.

It needed to be big enough to house all of the alien tech inside of it and be able to survive underwater.

THICC and fat are different things

Why did it have to come out of the lake? Why this exact lake SIlencio?

THICC and curvy are different things too.

I like the comics idea mostly because it would mean getting the actors in to record new voice-overs, plus it'd be interesting to see who they get to write and direct the adaptations. I dunno, it'd just be something we haven't seen before. Animating old episodes can kinda be done by anyone in the future, and the results will probably be better the longer they hold off anyway.

Because that's where the Doctor would be.

Totally makes sense

Possibly, also who's to say chinballs agrees with her or anyone else's wish for her to be the doctor. I'd think she'd be bit high profile and her salary would eat into the budget substantially when they could cast someone that will cost less. I think she would be quite the ratings draw and might be worth that extra cost, but what do I know.
Just speaking in the colloquial.
Possibly, but /who/ nose, right? She'd probably be in my top 10 or whatever and IF they were to choose a woman for the role, she'd probably be the highest profile one and would get the most out of the news i'd think.

Not happening Cloi.

Curvy used to mean with curves. Now it seems to mean with rolls.

sensible thoughts. good talking with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZPNIaHfXC8

Ah yes, Who Addicts being their cheerful anti-Moffat selves, at least this one does'nt have that thicko with the lisp in it

fuck offerino

Even as someone who doesn't particularly like 12 I think it's retarded to call him the worst Dr.

>/who/ is open minded to a female doctor
Disappointing desu senpai

>People still don't understand Twelve's perfect character arc between series 8 and 9
Capaldi really won't be truly appreciated until he's gone.

TBQH I'd rather a white female than a black male.

This desu. Capaldi is the new Mccoy. When were a few years into Chibnalls run people will be wishing Capaldi/Moffat were still around.

Oh I agree. I don't think it will happen. I don't think the BBC would commit itself to a female doctor to the tune of say whatever they were paying tennant. I know smith's salary really didn't compare, and I have no idea's about capaldi's. The narrative goes that the BBC has slashed and cut the budget little by little or more since Tennant/RTD left.
Cool, anytime I hope!
It's going to happen eventually anyway. Why not get it out of the way while chinballs is in charge?

>being this triggered by the tank scene
There was literally nothing wrong with that scene. Every doctor has a few over the top silly scenes.

>it would be unfair to make that assumption
>spends the rest of the video talking about why he thinks hes the worst
wat

>BWT
top kek

It also has my favorite 12 line.
>Apparently you think you're going to die tomorrow?
>Well, I've got some good news about that... It's still today!

I loved when he played Pretty Women when Clara/Missy walked out. Plus the shitty puns. It was a great scene.

Yeah.

>I know smith's salary really didn't compare, and I have no idea's about capaldi's.
And why do you think Hayley wouldn't work for Capaldi's salary?

How much do you think she makes not having a show and doing occasional Marvel cameos in old-drag and playing main characters' moms in Kenneth Branagh films?

And remember that even at the height of her career, which was more than half a decade ago, she still got back to England twice/year to do theater—and Big Finish Doctor Who. You think Nick Briggs can afford to hire Hayley, but the BBC can't?

She loves Doctor Who. She needs something unusual to fire up her career if she wants one last chance at being a megastar. Of course she'd take the job.

>MUH MALCOM TUCKER DARK DOCTOR REEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
what a pleb

I agree with everything you said. Gemma Arterton seems to be revving up her career big time lately with a bunch of interesting movies that have more of an international audience. My sense is that Hayley needs to do something similar if she wants one more shot at being a big name draw, at least while she's still in her physical prime. I don't think she'd be likely to turn down something like Doctor Who if it was offered to her, even if the salary is lower than what she might have been paid on her US network contracts (although we have no idea how much she made for Agent Carter and Conviction - could be less than we think).

if haley atwell isn't the next doctor we protest the BBC!!!

Well you're much more informed on her career than I clearly. Given this information I'd be even more hopeful that if the powers that be chose a woman for the job, would choose her. She'd be my first choice for female regardless of the news you've given me. However I don't trust the BBC's decisions when it comes to doctor who, and could easily see them botching the first female doctor choice, over a few dollars or just plain retardation.

>I know smith's salary really didn't compare, and I have no idea's about capaldi's
According to rumours—which were prevalent and consistent enough to be printed in the Telegraph and the Guardian, not just the Sun, but still unconfirmable enough that the real papers emphasized they were only rumours…

Tennant started at £400K/year, ended at either £1M/year or a £5M total.

Smith got £200K/year his entire time, but made much more on the Adventure Games than on the show anyway, because BBC Online doesn't have any standard salary guidelines.

Capaldi gets either £400K/year or £500K/year.

I'm really surprised Hayley has nothing lined up for 2017 yet. At least nothing publicly announced.

Perhaps this is a good thing for those of us who want her as the Doctor?

Sadly, you're probably right.

>Smith made more sitting in a comfy studio recording lines of dialogue for a free video game than he did on the actual show.

Top kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmMxz4cMKuc

>more on adventure games
What? What?

Is it true Eccleston got 1m for Series 1? Did he just take the money and run?

>ended at either £1M/year

he only did like 4 in his last year. Why are they paid yearly and not per episode?

>but made much more on the Adventure Games than on the show anyway
How is that even possible? Did anyone even play them? I tried like hell for ages to even get them to work, and when I did they were nearly unplayable. DS9 Harbinger tier gaming. Oh and amy regenerates for some fucking reason.
I've said for awhile now that Tom Ellis would be my pick for 13, but If they were serious at all about doctor who's longevity and ratings and committed to a female doctor atwell is the only logical choice and probably like 5th or 6th overall.

I imagine they're only loosely salaried. Wonder if the £1M a year was pre-tax though, because aren't actors technically self employed?

Clicked to dislike and left.

Who will Moffat erase next? He'll go out with a bang, erasing someone surely.

Moffat's big finale 'twist' will be erasing Mark Gatiss

They made a CD release last year which works a bit better, but even then they're not great. I only made it about two stages into the Dalek one before giving up.

Absolute madman.

Alex Kingston

>he only did like 4 in his last year. Why are they paid yearly and not per episode?

No idea, but most people on the BBC are.

Anyway, even if Tennant got 1M, that's still about half what a solid B-lister gets on a US network show. Nobody but Jonathan Ross and Jeremy Clarkson ever got American money out of the BBC. And after both of them announced their deals in public (despite having a contract saying neither side will do that) and then got themselves fired, it'll probably be a long time before anyone else gets similar…

>Moffat was so upset by Jenna leaving the show he literally erased her Character from Doctor Who('s memory).
I'd like him to take harness and gatiss with him when he goes.

What if he retcons the last seven years entirely and he makes his whole era non-canonical

People on TV shows aren't paid a million dollars a year m8. You are completely deluded if you think that.

That would mean Gareth is un-erased, right?

Gareth series 11 episode confirmed?

GOAT

Jesus Christ you've been doing this for 7 years?

Well Gareth's Moffat-era involvement becomes erased

WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN FUCKING DOCTOR WHO
WHERE IS IT
GODDAMN
GOD
FUCKING DAMN
IM SO TIRED NOT HAVING MY YEARLY DOCTOR WHO
PLEASE GOD FUCKING DAMN

They are at the BBC. Check out the disclosed salaries list.

Post your face when the Christmas special ends with 10 waking up in the TARDIS and he's been dreaming all of Series 5 to 10, the Oods having literally sung him to his literal sleep.

>Nobody but Jonathan Ross and Jeremy Clarkson ever got American money out of the BBC
Peirs Morgan and Graham Norton had talk shows here too both were rather short as well. What UK Actors with comparable salaries in the US does /who/ think might be up for the job?
I lurked off and on for a couple of years before that too. Quality bantz and faceless discourse is hard to find, it's comfy a bit like home ya know?
I don't know where your doctor who is, but here's one of mine if you'd like.

youtu.be/kzunYNd_Dus?t=6m6s

>this song is ending
>and now for a remix

WELL I WOKE UP TODAY~

at least it isn't pic related