youtube.com/watch?v=OThxxwSYK-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mother of all bat flips

youtube.com/watch?v=61spAt92APc

*skip to 1:00

>racism being rewarded

what fate means by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=rAxJunWPDdg

It's not really racism. "Chinito" is a common word in Spanish and referring to people by their race is tolerated in Cuba, Gurriel didn't mean anything malicious by it, he even lived in Japan for a couple years.

Holy shit look how far he hits it

youtube.com/watch?v=fhbMuyn20LI

Everything the Cubs did against the Cardinals a couple years back. Especially Rizzo's and Bryant's homers. Skip to 0:10 if you value your eardrums, I don't understand why the retards who made this video made it so fucking loud in the intro.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jNcGQ3cB64

the fuck is that music in the background
that channel is godawful cancer, a shame they'd ruin the footage like that

Based

not even a jays fan and this is my favorite

Was there ever someone killed by a baseball? has the ball thrower ever been hit by the returning ball of the baselball bat guy?

Watch at your own risk Hans

youtube.com/watch?v=8KXYIMZTHgI

>ball thrower
KEEK

I want to go back. The team is all kinds of fucked up now. I miss EE and gonna miss Bautista now too.

Not sure. But, IIRC there was an incident where some old lady was nailed by a flyball and was taken out on a stretcher.

That lady got hit again with another fly ball as they were wheeling her out

Look up "Ray Chapman"

Calling him chinito sure, but the eye thing was kind of a dick move. But who cares he's been punished for it and Darvish brushed it off like an adult

>Hall of Famer Richie Ashburn hit a foul ball that struck “Alice Roth squarely in the face, breaking her nose,” writes Daven Hiskey. “The game was then paused as medics came in to tend to Roth. As they were carrying her away on a stretcher, play was resumed and Ashburn fouled off the first pitch thrown to him. This foul subsequently struck Roth as she was being carried off by the medics. The second foul ball broke a bone in her knee.”

>muh disrespect
the people who were mad about this were such pussies

Yeah, back in the 1920s a batter was killed.

just once in the major leagues, though some other careers have been essentially ended also. happens occasionally elsewhere, usually kids getting hit in the chest I think.

Also a few batters and pitchers get hit in the head every season, usually not much happens

youtube.com/watch?v=OThxxwSYK-g
one of my favorite dingers desu, the sound off the bat and the speed, crushed