Brown v the Board of Education

Lets have a thread on this court decision. The true story is /x/ tier shit. You ready bros?

>lib media cites is almost weekly
>activists constantly look at it as a victory
>no conservative dare speaks the truth of it
You can win a battle against the liberals here and there but as long as no one has the balls to tackle the historical record, the establishment will use it to gain as many victories as they can.

Its a long story but I typed it up in another thread last night thus Ill just copypasta it. Who wants to know the truth!?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/traps4trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unrelated "epic trap" photo

anyone?

I like the idea of equality that comes with no segregation, but in practice, integration has been a catastrophic failure. Any formerly white school that has faced integration has seen increased violence and lower test scores.

god damn i'd hammer that and i'm not even gay

Niggers should stay in their own schools and neighborhoods.

A nigger wanted to suck my dick once. Why didn't he just go to jail where they belong?

post it

The legality of the principle of "seperate but equal" was upheld. The decision was mad on the fact separation created inherent inequality by depriving blacks of smart white classmates off which to cheat. By this logic, assuming blacks and whites are equal as liberals constantly claim they are the classrooms could legally be segregated. That is the real brown v board

1st in education to dead last...causation is not correlation but really it ruined our education system...No one but whites give a shit about high minded ideals like Equality

>god damn i'd hammer that and i'm not even gay
You are though

I was actually trying to listen to this court case online, but it was a little too long. Do you have a TL;DR, OP?

White people's faces are beautiful...His arms and legs stomach and ass are male so I couldn't fuck him but his face is what it is

School busing is what fucked up American schools, not so much brown

There was no going back after busing. America became the negro nation it is today

>His arms and legs stomach and ass are male so I couldn't fuck him but his face is what it is
Interesting mental gymnastics there bud. I see you put some thought into this

post dick already

Post it faggot

More like this please

What is this semen demon's name, anyway? Always forget

pretty good read, but why the fuck is he still trying to share. There are ways to show compassion and kindness without providing everything.

I'm still interested, j saying. Forgive me my degeneracy and all

Dunno... This is the best I could find... twitter.com/hashtag/traps4trump

is that a boy

yes.

you could also look into lorenafemboy.com or whatever.

Go somewhere else trap faggot