What does Sup Forums think of Dr. Michael Savage and his show, The Savage Nation?

What does Sup Forums think of Dr. Michael Savage and his show, The Savage Nation?

He's the only conservative radio host I bother to listen to and the only one worth your time imo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes fucking gtg

MUH ISRAEL! he's OK but i change the station when he starts with that shit.

He's the only one who has been true to his roots and doesn't pander to the Elite like that shitbag kike Levin (who I used to listen to almost every day) but seeing that Levin was a shill for the establishment, I've gone back to Savage. I used to listen to Savage nightly back from like 08-2011. A great man indeed. One of the only good Jews left on this planet.

he's a great entertainer. not a serious person. He makes good money through his antics, just like AJ does, so good for him and his family.

He's a lot better than Levin, that's for sure.

He sometimes goes off on random tangents bragging about himself but I still enjoy listening to him. And although he can occasionally go all "muh Israel" but he rips the "Jewish Left" a lot too

listen to him most days
hes got some annoying ticks, and says some stupid shit, but worth listening to

He's good until he starts talking about pot.
Then he goes full fucking retard.

He's good except for the constant Israel shilling.

And I mean he's not perfect on everything but compared to the rest of the shit out there...

Sometimes he's spot on, then he starts with Israel and then will jump the spectrum to almost going into a quasi-Alex jones rant, or literally read the bible on air for a while or something else. An interesting show nonetheless.

I genuinely think he's quite a quack doctor.
He has opinions on very erudite topics that only the very educated can argue, then argues with people that they don't know enough about issues and gets angry at callers and often will yell at them, then give them a chance to respond for a second before just responding himself and hanging up acting like he won.
I used to listen until I just realized that he's literally an island of person. Everything has to go his way, everything has to be confirmed by him, and he enjoys his anger as he's said on many occasions. His opinions don't matter, I know Sup Forums says things about his various points but all of his opinions have small crazy details like that. Especially the trayvon case where he said it should be considered murder based upon the 911 call or something.
He's not exactly a contrarian, he just makes up his own mind then yells at other for not agreeing with him and to me I find that lethally hypocritical.
To me he's a liberal who has conservative opinions. Given his background as a social worker and his former leftist beliefs and his career as a writer, it checks out for me.

Same here, even the same time frame. Then the local AM station ditched him for Glenn Beck

Better than Levin with his shrill, high pitched, balls never dropped voice or Hannity who is just an all out cunt, still a cryptojew though.

Also this. But then most conservative hosts are pretty retarded when it comes to pot.

You have to remember that he used to be a security guard for Timothy Leary and a total loon hippie. He hates pot know because he sees what it did to his hyper-degenerate ex-friends and early life.

It sucks that no LA station will pick him up.

I like him

Yeah I liked him until he showed his true colors.

Here he is calling for an assault weapons ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk

Prob the best.

What do y'all think of Limbaugh?

That's how I feel. He says some outrageously stupid shit sometimes but overall he's still good and you can tell he's a smart dude

One of the good jews. His descriptions of Bernie are comedy gold.

Honestly I like Levin better. Yeah i know Levin doesnt like trump so pol doesnt like him. But levin is honestly the smartest of thecradio hosts.

I remember that day. Then the next day he was overdoing it to repair the damage. He wanted people to call in and discus their favorite AR-15.

I like Savage more than Rush but they're both good. Savage just gives less fucks

I like Limbaugh. He and Donald are literally neighbors in Palm Beach, Florida

Never heard this, dissapointed but thanks for the redpill.

>that bernie impression he does

Levin is smart but he's also a cuckservative

It's not that he doesn't like Trump. It's that he is willing to accept globalism overpowering the constitution. Then claiming to be a constitutionalist. He's basically a lawyer handing out disinfo to help corral globalism. It's his entire point. It's not about his disliking Trump. It's how and why he does so.

Rush is great. I usually try to catch his opening hour every weekday.

The only thing that irks me is his tech-blog parts where he speaks about how everyone in my generation is a lost-cause liberal. He's obviously aware of the alt-right movement but he just pretends he doesn't exist; but I don't blame him, since it might give his audience majority a heart attack if he went with Sup Forumsicy.

No problem. But a rough swallow for myself too.

>Michael (((Weiner)))

He's the only one I listen to too. I don't agree with on everything, he's a smart guy and I enjoy his opinion.

I think the only one not tight to an agenda is Alex Jones. I know this sounds strange. He's clearly a sensationalist, and uses a shtick that has probably become what he believes is a real person -- likely justifying it as an alter ego created by divine power or some bullshit. But he doesn't leave shit out. He doesn't move around anything in some shady way. The only thing he moves around is "the jew". And that is tactical. And honestly unimportant. "the bankers" are the jews. "the globalists" are the jews. And nothing can be done about "the jews" in current society. All that can be done is shut down their processes, and their substantive positions called out. From there, who knows. But one step at a time. Calling out "the jews" would simply eliminate him from the airways.

Pot on its own is fine.
Alcohol in moderation or at least very rare binges is fine.

Alcohol and Pot put together is a recipe for a murder, don't mix kids.

I feel like he wants to go a lot deeper than he does, but his corporate jew masters won't let him