In what country can you grab a womans boobs in public?

I want to travel around a country where most women have had their boobs, lips and nose "done", and squeeze their boobs.

Money is a concern (I want to spend less than 40,000 a year), what country can I go to, to fondle beautiful women's fake breasts?

Colombia

anywhere in south America?

if you are good looking and shredded .... any country

I am neither

fucking hell m8 you need to go to some shitass country where the law is only enforced within the capital. like shitty places in africa

india is butifel

I don't like africans.

I believe some men like Calvin Klein, or Chanel dude, are allowed to do this in countries like France.

Why are Greece and Italy so high?

in germany but only if you're not white

And what is decimal point on the right?

> In public
Enjoy your time in Jail with Tyrone

Because they ugly and vain

How many million times it happens.

inferior complex index?

We 1st world now

I meant 0.xx

Yes, that is the amount of operations, in millions.

The 0-14 is per 1,000

How can people find pic related attractive?

How can you not? Look at those huge fucking tits.
That is the ideal femake body.

by having a decent amount of testosterone flowing through their system

D I S G U S T I N G

I bet you're into short-haired dyed flat pierced sjws, lmao

>tfw I will never fuck a 50% plastic human fuckdoll like this
>I will never feel those botox lips around my cock
>I will never fuck her from behind while grabbing on her dyed hair and extensions
>I will never cum all over her uncanny valley face
>I will never have her choke on my cock, her tears making her makeup run

Why even live?

>>considering those things tits
fuckin gross

Is it habbening already?

Do you like flat little lolitas that look like 12 year old boys, you fucking pedophile!
A real woman™ has big tits and a fat ass.

PEDO!

again, stuffing your chest with a couple of beach balls and calling them tits is just the worst. I'd rather feel up a couple of water balloons, it'd be closer to the real thing.

anywhere in africa

I don't care about how it feels! I just need it to look sexy so I can get off. It's not like I interact with women in real life. This is all visual to me.
And the silicon implants are quite elastic. I'm sure they feel great.

>ameriposters

Welp everyone has his fetishes i guess

USA is the country with most plastic surgery in the Americas, you don't need to go abroad.

im a barbie gurl
in a barbie world
made of plastic
its fantastic

They feel stiff, real breasts are very soft and malleable whereas some implants do feel almost like there's hard plastic underneath. Mind you it isn't entirely unpleasant, I might get some flak for this but fake tits can be better for paizuri.

IMHO the most enjoyable type are natural b cups tho, especially oif she's got sensible nipples, it might seem counterintuitive but they are the most fun to play with, too large and is basically like grabbing a fleshy flap of skin. To me about right is large enough to cup in your hands but not so much nipples are all over the place or non erectile.