Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a 'Hollywood Plantation Slave' After His BET Awards Speech

>The Clueless actress took to her blog on Wednesday to express her criticisms against Williams and BET.
>"I've said it before and I'll say it again: BET is keeping racism and segregation alive and this past Sunday's awards show proves it," Dash, 49, began her post. "Particularly the speech given by Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams, whose tirade after receiving the 2016 BET Humanitarian Award for his black activism was nothing short of an attack on white people."
>Dash backed her opinions by selecting sections of Williams' speech to support her claims that he "saved his worst criticisms for whites who have committed so-called cultural appropriation of black culture and entertainment." She also mentioned the backlash Justin Timberlake faced after he tweeted that he was "#inspired" by Williams' speech at the award show in which he spoke out about racial issues, social justice and cultural appropriation.
complex.com/pop-culture/2016/07/stacey-dash-calls-jesse-williams-hollywood-plantation-slave-bet-awards-speech

It's official she's the queen of Sup Forums

That's disgustingly high definition

Still smash in the shower though

She's not wrong. It's pretty ironic that those who complain about racism are usually the ones keeping it alive. I live in a pretty liberal place and I have yet to see mass numbers of white people acting like niggers. I'm not saying I haven't seen my fair share of wiggers, but for the most part, even the brown shit skins tend to not act like monkeys.
Life's a little different when you get down off your soap box

Literally who?

>49

Still hot as fuck

Stacey Dash is brilliant. More power to her. The way she's been treated by blacks and Hollywood for calling them out has been atrocious.

Also her voice, gets me every time.

Halfie qt who is Sup Forumsite and drops rps on nigs

>49
This better be an old pic. She looks 26 in that photo

I wanna make half breed babies with her.

Interesting how you can't tell her true age until you see the veins on her tits

>It's pretty ironic that those who complain about racism are usually the ones keeping it alive.
It takes an IQ of 90+ to be self-aware enough to catch irony.

Shes one of the few black people I would consider having mixed babies with...If she was younger. At her age they would definitely come out retarded

I want to lick the sweat off her tits

Is it OK to race mix now?

Pretty good looking for a 50 year old

>Dash, 49

She... she looks like she is barely in her 30's.....

>Dem delicious genes....

She's right.

the darkie queen of Sup Forums

No

Here's 26 year old Stacey Dash

Based. She and Armond white are one of the few nigs who get it

and jacko but (((someone))) got him

Pretty armpit, that.

The nigs don't want her so she's white.

>i'm totally black guys

This guy is maybe 1/64 nigger

No difference whatsoever. She is gorgeous. While I wouldn't bed or marry I would be honored to have coffee with her and talk about numerous issues facing us

This was December of last year

This user gets it

Niggers NEED racism and racial struggle like how Batman and Joker need each other. They compliment each other. Without each other they are nothing and their lives have no meaning. Each one defines the other.

For black people, they need to keep slavery, segregation, and discrimination alive the same way Jews need the holocaust to give their lives meaning. A Jew is now nothing without the holocaust and any attempt to "Move on" from OTHER people's pain and suffering will come at a huge backlash from Jews for refusing to keep the narrative alive because they benefit from it politically and socially.

Look how the Japanese have moved on from the Nuclear Holocaust and the Japanese Internment Camps in American history. No racial pandering, no complaining, no demands, no constant racial instigation.

Stacey Dash and others like her are the ones that are trying to runaway from the mental plantation modern-day niggers live on. Ironically, the only ones hunting them down to bring them back to the plantation is other niggers. Blacks that are "pro-black" are not "pro-black" because they attack and persecute other blacks that say the truth. They attack other blacks that try to "move on" and not live in other people's ancient pain. If there's anything niggers hate more then the most racist whites in the world is the most truthful blacks in the world.

Pic related

She's half Mexican, they'd be quadroons

she was like 28 when the clueless film came out and around 32 when the clueless tv series ended.

As long as the product is on this level of quality, yes, yes, yes.

Like you wouldn't

Oh so that's why kikebook is going after her.

It's obvious he was just trying to pander to the real blacks and willing to say what they wanted to hear so he'll be accepted as a real nigga.

>shit, I forgot my spray-tan

Based Dash.
Jesse Williams is a scumbag. The whitest cunt in the room talking shit about the race that gave him everything he has just to feel accepted by every other douche at BET.
How many blacks actually watch Greys Anatomy? I doubt there is very many. But fuck all those whites that watch it amirite?
If blacks don't want their "culture" being appropriated then get it off tv and radio you dumb fucks.

How da fuck this woman is 49 year-old? She looks better than most 20 years-old girls from my college.

Stacy Dash has been my waifu for like 12 years you rookies

White boy got them nice blue eyes

Congratulations you might both be latent homosexuals

/MiloPol/ ---->

Oh lordy. That makes me have impure thoughts.

Sha(u)n King is borrowing it senpai

>hating yourself and us won't make them love you
I dare say if she can find supporters on fucking Sup Forums she is doing something right.

This guy is so diluted his hair is straight kek

He's more white than black.

The best part is she's 50 so can't get pregnant. You could unload buckets into her tight pussy to your heart's content.

holy shit I didn't know those were oreos I thought they were slavs

Fuckin' A.

Timberlake said nothing wrong and, in fact, was being nice when he said "we are all humans."

Then he gets attacked for "white privilege" and "appropriating black culture" and "profiting from black music".

What the actual fuck?!

He's supposed to apologise for being white? Fuck me sideways...

God bless her.

Have you ever seen a slav with freckles?

>Keksan fan

And I thought he couldn't be a bigger faggot.

You can't be queen until you name the jew.

He has more blonde whiskers than me and I'm white as fuck.

Based

fuck off Milo

Don't these niggers realize there is a black president?

Dude, he's fucking white with a slight tan. I really wish whites didn't keep telling these 80%+ whites that they were black, because they're fucking not.

>KILL ME

lol, did this fag do this cause all the absolute niggers he wants to be like always hated on him growing up? He still needs their acceptance, and this was his ticket.

Bun B, what a loser... Bet that guys IQ is below 85, yet he's taught college courses in "prestigious universities", simply because he's famous for basically being a dumb gutter nigger.

>Today's America

Dude's got white guy hair, which is why he keeps it so short. If he grew it out and parted it he'd look like a straight up white guy with a tan.

>Implying
A black person could literally quote Sup Forums word for word and Sup Forums would hate him for being black. Sup Forums is pretty much the definition of the progressive racist strawman: a bunch of people who legitimately hate others for their race.

Based shinyface

cool blog post

>tfw will never creampie Stacey Dash

He's a college graduate, musically talented, gives back to the communities, and even publicizes drives for the Houston Food Bank

Nothing that you've ever done

atleast im not a nigger

Yes when AK blow up and carbon went all over face of Vladimir

>The 49-year-old took issue with Williams supposedly "spewing hate and anger"
>despite previously saying that trans people should just pee in the bushes if they can’t find a bathroom
>and calling for an end to Black History Month because there isn't a "White History Month."

Damn gurl... I think im in love

Good now only if she didn't look like an inexplicably greasy piece of old rawhide.

>You're gay if you don't want to fuck a Mexican-nigger hybrid

Kill yourself, faggots

me
>full white
>brown eyes
>brown hair

him
>mixed mutt
>blue eyes
>sandy blonde hair
and this moron thinks he's a real nigger

This dude is barely black

I'm half italian. I might actually be blacker than jesse williams.

>brown eyes
>white

abos are at it again

:(

>Tight

Literally who?

>half-orc
>queen of /pol

Took his class. It never presented a well thought-out argument about the subject material, but it did a good job defining and exploring different facets of hip-hop. I enjoyed it and I got to talk to Slim Thug once lel.

honorary degrees don't make college graduates

rhyming nigga with nigga doesn't make musical talent

"giving back to the community" could mean anything. Typical nig behavior, trying to copy the bosses in gangster movies. We WUZ Frank Lucas n shiet

Put your name on something as a celebrity and then being done with it, isn't charity

i know a russian chick from moldova with flaming red hair and freckles. she also has mad chinky finngol eyes.

God tier mammaries

>you will never fuck her armpit pussy

Feels bad man

Would without hesitation

Looks Mediterranean

Look at how his skin turns completely White when light shines on it

This guy is laughably white. No more than 25 percent black. Vin Diesel looks to have more black blood than this dude.

I thought Vin might be mixed until I saw his twin brother

Black guy here, can someone explain to me the BET speech? I never watch that channel and never really watched it growing up.

Something about how black people are magical yet not real, and white people try on their skin. It was another death to whitey speech, but this time it was by a 90% whitey.

>Stacey Dash

I have the playboy with her spread. At least I did, might have thrown it away

From what I've gathered it basically boils down to (((Whitey))) still be making money of the black man. Wuz up wit dat? *standing ovation.

A maroon complained that black peoples culture is taken away from them even though he made his entire life off of a white show watched by white people

That's it right there