Why aren't there more black people in a show set in a poverty stricken neighborhood in the south side of Chicago...

Why aren't there more black people in a show set in a poverty stricken neighborhood in the south side of Chicago? I don't think I've seen any black people besides Veronica and the baby.

because they want people to watch the show

the only other black person I can think of was that nigger boyfriend that would beat Mandy Milkovich. oh and all the gangbangers that carl was working for.

because dumbass Mayonnaise-Americans wouldn't watch a show that had black folks on it

what the FUCK HAPPENED

puberty

What about the Black kid or the Black neighbour, both main characters in the show?

More of this fat whore.

read the op

Never.

this show sucks anyways

because it's the liberal jew fantasy of American "poverty"

Isn't Chicago one of the most segregated cities in the country? If they live in a white neighborhood, it kind of makes sense.

Damn Debbie looks like THAT
>Mfw a fat potatonigger who's purposely made to look frumpy on the show looks better than Chloe, who's been primed for being jailbait her whole life

Because we don't like niggers.

The show is ran by two British dudes, same ones who did the remake.

because a show about a poor, black family that has too many kids, has illegitimate babies, rips people off, deals drugs and has a crack baby would be racist

Terrific.

>Girl looks slightly overweight
>More of this fat whore.
geez some people are really unforgiving

oh my fucking word, would you look at that

>best friend is black
>Hurr durr, why isn't the whole cast black

might wanna take another swing at making a point, that one didn't come through