This intimidates the german

>this intimidates the german

more like bbc sauce

>jalapenos
Nice Mexican food you got there.

I prefer the right one, danke.

The right looks better.

Are you retarded

I will never understand why americans cook so much the meat, they fucking ruin it. Regardless of that point, the rest in better. An american burger with rare cooked steak is god.

i'm so hungry

No one eats well-done burgers here. It's literally a stereotype associated with foreigners (particularly sudacas and Europeans) here in the US.

> left steak literally looks like piece of shit
*pukes*

I've been to the US and people in the restaurants asked for cooked meat, then they impregnated it with sauce because it was too hard

Why do you associate it with Europe? At least, neither in Spain, France or Italy the meat is eaten well cooked, but the opposite

let s be honest
germans have better cuisine than brits

Where was this in the US? Here in the south, ordering well-done beef is a culinary faux pas.

i like both

>jah lah pee knows

You don't have steak on a burger, mong. It's minced/ground meat. That shit needs to be properly cooked, not raw and bloody like some faggots pretend to enjoy with their steak.

>the american burguer
>estrogen filled meat, "masculine"
>american """"""""""""""""""""""cheese""""""""""""""""", Mexico and memes
>excessive sauce to hide the taste of the bland estrogen filled meat
>has to be served with a side of pleb food to be filling

>The Aryan Ambrosia
>perfectly cooked beef, regulated by Europa herself
>herbs grown in the very bosom of Europa instead of export grown and touched by brown people
>fresh vegetables complete the nutritional value of the meal
>no sides required, would ruin the experience

seen in a Longhorn steakhouse in Columbia, SC

at least my sirloin was great, rare cooked. And I loved iced tea

Excuse me, but an anglo isn't allowed to give culinary lessons to literally ANYONE

>Longhorn steakhouse
Oh, that explains it. Shitty corporate chain restaurants don't like preparing beef rare since they're afraid of lawsuits.

kys cunt pic related is perfect

o lord what is that think on the top
is it black pudding?

Hard task to find a non chain restaurant in that place though. Mine was cooked at that point I asked and was actually nice