Does Sup Forums think Supernatural has become kinda bad?

Does Sup Forums think Supernatural has become kinda bad?

>Kinda

bumping with more shows that became melodramatic nonsense

I was putting it lightly, Its not even the same show after season 2

Supernatural is great. Shame it ended in 2010.

Legit made me laugh out loud

anything on CW

The walking dead is more like the Walking politics now but the zombie makeup is still pretty good

Decent but the swede villian kind of drug on

It' been like that for a while, the actors have stuck around because its a guaranteed paycheck.

The mains get 100k + per episode and they don't exactly have a lot going on at the side.There riding this ship till it's cancelled.

Its not the actors fault entirely, the writing has taken the biggest hit of all

>Supernatural cancelled

user, apparently the boss at the CW loves the series and thinks it is God's gift to Earth, there's no way it is being cancelled. I stopped watching at the end of S11, what are they even fighting now, did they do anything interesting with the Reapers or the new Death?

this

Dude in season 12 Sam gets captured and tortured in the first episode then in the second episode HES BANGING HIS TORTURER so i turned it off and decided enough is enough

>I stopped watching at the end of S11, what are they even fighting now, did they do anything interesting with the Reapers or the new Death?
they are not actively fighting anything, the overarching plot seems to be them vs the British hunters and quest for satans son. most eps are bullshit about hitlers coming back or some other shit like that. They seem so desperate that every ep is "is this how the boys die?" in one ep they traded black Reaper to kill them for a short time (they needed a way out of a jail and could not think of anything better) deal was that she would get to kill one of them for real at midnight, cas killed her instead. latest ep was about dean getting cursed into amnesia and the drama was "is this how I die, with my body still around but my mind changed"

Sounds fucking horrible

>become kinda bad
>become
nothing has changed

even god abandoned this show

I'm on the season 1 finale and I love the show so far but I hear so much shit about how bad it gets that I'm preparing for the worst.

Even heard someone mention that later episodes barely have Sam and dean. Are the new characters that come later any good?

its Sam and dean all the way

Lucifer was a good way to end the show, and i know they went well overboard but they could have called it quits after God of all things.

Pretty sure the shows still got the highest views for cw atm. Last season of the vampire diaries and originals had 1.2 mill and .8mill views on average, supernaturals new season is up at 1.8 mill.

its good until season 2 decent until season 4 then just meh and garbage by the time season 12 rolls around