IND:Report: IND getting 'several calls' on Hilton
SF:49ers trade 2nd-rounder for Jimmy Garoppolo
SF:49ers send FS Jimmie Ward (broken arm) to IR
HOU:Texans get CB Lane in LT Duane Brown trade
SEA:Seahawks get disgruntled LT Brown from Texans
IND:Report: 'Two teams' interested in Gore trade
LAC:Chargers MLB Perryman (IR) to return Week 10
DEN:Emmanuel Sanders won't play MNF vs. Chiefs
TB:Jameis Winston in danger of missing Week 9?
IND:Colts rule out Luck (shoulder) for Week 9
BAL:Danny Woodhead eligible for Week 11 return

>tfw no good Football PC games

First for fuck the Patriots and Fuck White People

okay /nfl/, taco bell or del taco

>No Halloween image
BLOWN CHANCE

I'M ON MY WAY
I'M ON MY WAAAAAAAYYY
HOME SWEET HOME

Taco Bell

How many years till Baker Mayfield wins MVP?

When this thread is up, someone please use this image in the new thread

>going to a team with no OL and no receivers

RIP sweet wop...

If he plays well in Bedlam he should win the Heisman if that counts.

B U F F A L O
Reposting what someone said earlier except fixed:
>we live in a world where Tyrod Fucking Taylor will be the best QB in the AFC East in 2 seasons
what went so right m8s?

it might just be my imagination but I'm pretty sure Taco Bell food quality has gone from poor to absolute dogshit in the past 10 years

never had del taco

>Patriots looking to trade the 2nd rounder they got from SF for a DL

Hey goys

He was so young and beautiful

IND:Report: 'Two teams' interested in Gore trade

yeah fucking right. stop trying to squeeze more juice out of boxer from animal farm. man the colts are a joke.

I would demand a trade if I was Luck

First for iggles choking the rest of the season

The Hammer of the Ozarks shall return to New England.

>stop trying to squeeze more juice out of boxer from animal farm
Well there's a phrase I've never heard before

>toxins trade Duane Brown
THANK YOU
Finally that lazy nigger is gone.

Nope

Who's the best corner in the game?

A thousand soccer moms are weeping right now, but I'm glad they traded this impatient wop. "Play me or trade me!" Ok, bye bitch.

This means Brady will at least play a few more years and keep padding his legacy.

I'd rather have Brady playing even if his quality goes down anyway, but that doesn't look like it's happening any time soon.

>mfw Garoppolo won't get any more Superb Owl rings from sitting on the fucking bench

Good riddance, blitz for six baby

>Mfw garop the wop rides backup for the future goat

>Duane Brown

Is every player who comes from Virginia Tech a turbo nigger?

patrick peterson

>traded for an oft injured 6th round pick that was beat out by a rookie for the starting job and a couple of picks, one of them not even for this next draft, you know, the one where the Texans are missing a first and second round pick

>niner trade for jimmy g

why do teams keep on falling for belichick meme

>Johnny Manziel has signed a 1 year contract with the New England Patriots to play backup QB
>Johnny Manziel has signed a 1 year contract with the New England Patriots to play backup QB

BELICHICK WILL TRAIN HIM

kys

Ray Wilkerson of the Raiders, 99 overall, 32 picks in 6 years baby!

>Belichick is an offensive coach

Might as well have Rex Ryan in charge of QB's.

Imagine. Imagine the memes

>Bears not trying to trade for a WR or Oline help

I hope Garoppolo likes the taste of grass.

Well Bill is also technically from the Browns

He proves with determination, anything is possible

>Aaron Rodgers fucks dogs now

>I hope Garapallo likes the taste of ass
Ftfy.

heh

FUCK THE NINERS. Goddam why the fuck would they trade for fucking Garoppolo? Especially for a 2nd rounder. Seriously, fix the fucking o-line get some depth on defense, and develop the meme rookie QB you have. Fuck sakes this shitty wop is going to take a chunk out of the cap and give jack shit in return. FUCK YORK, FUCK LYNCH, FUCK SHANAHAN

Now that Shannahan get his QB

Cousins at Jags confirmed ?

Jimmy is Aaron Rodgers?

>Now that Shannahan get his QB

He didn't get shit, have you seen Shanahans playcalling?

he's better than anyone in the draft, plus business wise it's a bad look to be a cellar dweller for this long

Naw, it's cause he'll play like BOOTY.

as a giants fan I genuinely wish for Kirk to have success in this league. Dedskins are doing him so dirty. Hopefully he's the ""next"" """"Alex Smith""""

I want nothing but the best for jimmy the wop. I like him, the niners deserve hope, and the pats get to look like geniuses again.

dear god SEMEN SIT DOWN

>Semen
START BROCK

>Semen is a starting QB

Be patient, it' will work

>Semens

Why would they do that dummy? You would be OK with giving up draft picks for a rental during a rebuilding year? Fucking brainlets I swear.

As a Patriots fan i'm normally classy but I hope Garoppolo suffers a career ending injury.

Delete this

>Eagles facing Trevor Siemian next week

They have a perfectly good rookie that Shanahan seems to have taken a shine to, nobody expected this year to be amazing, they just finished the hardest part of the schedule, and they have played pretty much everyone else close. The rest of the season is filled with toss ups but half the fucking team is dead. QB is one of the positions covered. If they want any success this season they'll sign some depth for the defense and fix the o line, not sign a fucking bench rider.

>yak-man only thinks about yak

>pats fan
>classy

Not possible if you are from New England.

>Browns: "please gib Jimmy"
>"fuck off, next time don't fire me"

Seriously, fuck this trade, what a stupid fucking wast eof a draft pick and money.

fuck off old man

jimmy can start on at least 10 teams right now, probably more

I though Beathard could be good, but the O-Line has killed his career already. Confidence destroyed.

>Chiefs, Eagles, Patriots
Denver is riding right into 5 straight losses and I'm not sure if they can beat the Bengals after that either

>The 49ers wasting their precious draft picks on meme bench warmers
>Garopollo will get a career ending injury before he's even able to develop because they have no O-line

It's still hard to believe the 49er franchise was ever capable of winning five superbowls

If they start jimmy over beathard I'll be livid, jimmy isn't meant to fill a starter role, never has been, never will be. This is a shit trade and will blow up in the Niners faces.

>It's still hard to believe the 49er franchise was ever capable of winning five superbowls

They went to shit once they got rid of based Eddie.

Inb4 big move for an elite MLB

>Confidence Destroyed
You don't know the CJ that played for Iowa my friend.

>79367585
explain

Honest to god I hope this is some trading a pawn for a knight 5d chess bullshit.

Semen is so fucking trash

>Iowa "Run the ball til we can plant some seeds"

you have 30 seconds to explain to me how the hell we are 4-3 with this pathetic fucking season so far

>siemens

AFC South

Dick LeBeau?

The Broncos got so lucky they ever nabbed Peyton because their QB choices post-Elway have been terrible.

>BEat the Seahawks

wtf, I love exotic smash mouth now. I thought Mariota would have a better season desu. Uncharacteristically turning the ball over too much

Unleash the CHAD tbqh

Why did Cutty want traded from the Broncos anyway?

Hasn't he only started practising recently due to injuries.

LeBeau has been awful this season, our lineup improved but everything about our defense got worse. get his 80 year old ass off of the team, he probably doesn't know where he is at most of the time.

Even the defense is not that good.

Who's going to draft Mason Rudolph?

Probably got tired of being yelled at by Rivers.

Jesus, Broncucks ruin everything

Some rumors started that McDaniels wanted to trade him so he told them to go fuck themselves. McDaniels was a retard so I doubt they were just rumors.

Who cares, the nigger was a cancer in the locker room. They needed him gone. He was trying to lead the whole chimp out about McNair's prisoner comment. Honestly, they should have just cut Brown after the trade dead line so that nigger can't even play this year. He also played like complete garbage yesterday. By the way, Lane is probably better than anyone else they got a CB right now.

Who /most injured team in the league/ here?

afc south

solid punt returns, everyone just kicks to their endzone on kick offs, solid running game, mariotas numbers are just down because they are running in for tds insteadin meme passing them in, good defense

>probably the biggest talent year for quarterbacks in college ball
>miners have top draft choice
>give away their top draft pick for a backup quarterback

What is their game plan here because this seems absolutely retarded

>high second round pick for Jimmy g

Belicheck just fucked the naners didn't he?

>biggest talent year

lol

wtf are you talking about

bills fan here, wish they would trade for a WR already.

Kelly picked up the injury at Ole Miss I think. Seriously, if he got good coaching and fixed his good coaching attitude he could be good.

Green Burrito from Hardees/Carls Jr.

The Oline at Iowa in 2016 had the tendency to let CJ get fucking manhandled and take nasty hits. He'd always bounce right back like it was nothing and put his nose to the grind stone. So far he's played the two hardest games on the niners schedule with a non existent o line and he's still kicking it. Dude played through a hernia, came right back after surgery and played with an ankle injury in 2016 . He's a tough SOB and it's hard to break his natural leadership.

Baker Mayfield and ?