Life is meaningless

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything besides having as much pleasure as possible in life. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves soon enough, and the memory of your existence will pretty much be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on another decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we as a race ever even existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again. Your pretty gravesite and your bones and spouse's bones will have been drifting stardust for aeons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are germans such fucking buzzkills all the time?

>2 dip 4 mi

you will die

Good

you will not exist

Pretty much.

I have drinken a bit, I'll bite the bait.
I do believe life is meaningless.
But that's because I am a filthy, brown, unwashed brazillian.
I never asked to be born, tbqh.
It just happened.
I am a NEET.
I do not know what my life will become.
I think I will kill myself soon.
r8 pls
i'm very drunk

Killing yourself is meaningless.

60 or so years is better than never existing at all. Enjoy your life.

So is life.
Everything is meaningless.
i just want the pain not to feel ike pain anymore
please make it stop.

>bait
but this is literally your future
not a single flaw in there

>Enjoy your life.
and then you will die

Nihilist threads are made fun on Sup Forums because of how exagerated they are.
When you make a thread like this, is obvious that you are looking for attention.

>exagerated
but thats your future
every scientist will confirm this

yes, so i will take life slowly and have pets and kids and one day will meet my sweet german penpal so don't be such a buzzkill plz

merkel, please stop.

you will die
your pet will die
your children will die

she will stop one day
she will die

Relax Hans we know your kind is mentally handicapped. I'll keep enjoying life despite it's struggles while you sit alone in your room wasting dat sweet oxygen

death feels like nothing and pain never killed anyone

my pets already died, i got new ones

have never had family die tho guess it is alright

i will not have children, for i am a homosexual.
i will die alone.
i am sorry.

>baby's first existential crisis

and you will die

>death feels like nothing and pain never killed anyone
many people die in pain
then they do not exist anymore

>my pets already died, i got new ones
they will die too

you will die

So who gives a heck, about life everybody knows that. The point of life are expirience and knowledge.

You're an asshole. Why don't you just kill yourself if you're so obsessed with death tho. And stop trying to shit on everyone else's parade

ikibey bence abartıyorsun.

>you will die
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
Crawling in my skin

>The point of life are expirience and knowledge.
both will die with you

tell me how to die painless

your ultimate goal in life should be a painless death

i dont understand you sorry

Sometimes I wonder if a brain just similar enough to our own is formed once in a while in such a way that it has the properties that makes you feel like you. It won't be you but what if it felt like you? Does that sound crazy?

>you will die
so will toy. and the atlas.

killing oneself is not as easy, because youneed to overcpome theevolutuonatef desiare tostay alive.

one of the members died
the others will die too

ikibey you got to stop worrying about dying, Greeks we don't worry about anything.

it would die too

No, I will not die.

But you don't know if this is the only universe or if it doesn't go into cycles or something.

>both will die with you
Yeah nah, everything have a patterns. Even if universe will die there are will be something useful. Like an psy-trail experience and knowledge. Everything goes around on spiral. I bet before Earth there are was some other guman civilisations more advanced then ours. and they are still remain their useful information.

you will die

read op again

everyone dies, even Death herself

Ohh so you're a nihilist AND a pussy

But music don't.

you will die

i do and im 100000000000000000000000000000000000% greeeek

>tell me how to die painless
bullet to the head? fall down a skyscraper? overdose and fall unconscious?

it doesnt matter
you will die

read op again

>tfw greek
>tfw thanatophobic since i was 9

this lol

>overdose
hard to do.

are you sure its 100% painless?

heh, i dowload the Poisoner's Handbook and all the physiological consequences of overdosing
basically dying hurts no matter what. just be graceful and bear it

not really, I swallowed 50 aspirines once and it was easy as fuck

Who cares, Life is for mortals. Also I didn't asked for this.

>you will die
nein

yes, why?

life is meaningless
and you will die

we know we will die, shut the fuck up already

because i feel so bad alll the time
i cant help it. sorry.

i have had a bunch of bacolfen with some other cns relaxants. it wasn't enough. i satyed om tje hospital for 35 daya.x it was awful.

no. i would have survvoivedc thatl

you will die

how do you know?

leave the thread
and you will die one day

Hitler will live forever in our hearts.

Computer and internet have been things in my life so far

the meaning of life is that it ends
that's the only thing wrong in your OP
yes you have to do your best to live happily and brand the universe. some brands never fade. turning into a legend before time runs out

how's your kidneys?

It doesn't matter, you won't know you're dead after you die. Even if you were remembered for quadrillion years. You wouldn't even experience it.

Nein, death is just losing memories.

>Hitler will live forever in our hearts.

hitler died
you will die

they will break
and you will die

People die when they are killed.

the fatal dose is 39 500mg aspirines for a 62kg man. so unless you're a fatass you would have diedn

>bullet to the head

Time: Microseconds unless you are unlucky (mins/hours)
Certainty: Certain
Notes:Painless if worked, otherwise painful & brain damage. Danger of discovery of weapon or ammunition. Brain damage & other effects if you survive. Death either instantaneous, or prolonged. Lots of will power needed to fire gun ('hesitation marks' are bullets/pellets embedded in the wall, when you jerk the gun as you fire). Bullet can miss vital parts in skull, deflect off skull. If you have a choice, use a shotgun rather than a rifle of a pistol, since it is so much more effective. Ammunition to use is: .458 Winchester Magnum, or soft-point slugs with .44 Magnum. Also you could use a sabot round, which is a plastic wedge with a smaller thing in it. These rounds are rather overkill, the phrase "elephant gun" has been used about the .458 Winchester, but if you're going to go, do it with a bang. Note, people usually survive single .22 shots to the temples. The other problem with guns is that is is bloody messy. Your next of kin will really _enjoy_ cleaning up after you, washing the coagulated blood & brains out of corners etc...

i do not know.
i do not do this often

>You wouldn't even experience it.
if something goes wrong
you will

you will not exist

meh

i am a fatsass

116 kg dose
i swear. i m duknk right now. i cannot type proérlty. sorry

well i'm too lazy to look up what you took and the overdose effects. all i know is what you been through: stomach washing, vomiting, observation, psychologist bothering you, parents crying, etc. did i guess right?

you will die

How do I know I exist?

such a qt kot. what happened to its leg?!

##!!!#!!32667282666

How do you know you don't?

you will die

Shotgun

Time: Instantanious if you are lucky
Certainty: Fairly certain
Notes: This is the recommended way to die by firearm. Problem here is that its amazingly messy - who is going to pick the festering lumps of gore out of the carpet? Another problem is that it is possible to miss your brain entirely, and just blow off your face instead.

no soy el brasilero pero si, es eso mismo
de psiquiátrico en psiquiátrico

ty

what type of aspirines do u need to overdose and die

How do I know, I am don't?

you will die

How do you not know, that you are?

Berkeley pls leave

bueno por si no creías en el infierno te cuento que eso exactamente es :¬)

Don't worry. We continue as the universe itself.

Jumping off buildings

Time: Instantanious if you are lucky, minutes/hours otherwise
Certainty: 90% for 6 stories, increasing after that
Notes: Difficult to overcome fear of heights, many people can't do it. Totally painless if high enough, but very frightening. Easily discovered if seen on/near roof/windows. Access fairly easy in a city, otherwise difficult. Risk of spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair. Ever tried killing yourself if you are paralysed from the neck down? Email conversations suggest 10+ stories works ALMOST all of the time. Try to land on concrete.Quote - "9 out of 10 people who fall 6 stories will die". Note that it may take a while for many of those 90% to die.

no we will not exist

What does it matter really if it's not painless? You will be dead, like you yourself keep saying

>you can die now but the door of the roof is blocked
i dont live there and it's the biggest building of my city

>tfw the door of the roof is blocked and i dont wanna jump of a 6th building

I WANNA A 10TH BUILDING AT LEAST, I DONT WANNA SURVIVE REEEEEEEEEE