What's wrong with Hollywood?

What's wrong with Hollywood?

Nothing wrong with Polanskino.

So, Mel is on that list because he has opinions?

because jews did nothing wrong ever

Polanski literally did nothing wrong.

>Polański
>Allen
>Gibson
GOAT lads and friends of kino tbqh

>Pedo
>Sexual abuser
>Talked shit about Jews
one of these things is not like the others

>2 Jewish pedophiles and 1 Catholic who calls them out

What did they mean by this?

does the oscars have any rules about being a criminal or terrible person? or is it about the merit of the film only?

>2 pedos and a drunk

Woody Allen and Polanski are amazing directors. And like said, Polanski did quite literally nothing wrong. Mel's a fag though.

>saying jews are responsible for all the wars is the same as fucking children
BRAVO HOLLYWOOD

One of these things is not like the other.

i know he anal raped a 13 year old, and after seeing that cash me outisde girl...i cant say polenski deserves jail time anymore

>adult women
>children
?

>drugging a 13 year old and fucking her up the ass
>nothing wrong
Fuck off Dan Schneider

more like
>jews rape children, get away with it
>gentile tells the truth about jews, career ruinied.

Roman Polanski is from Poland

>In 1992, Mia alleged that Dylan Farrow, then aged seven, had told her she had been sexually abused by Allen. In August 1992, Allen sued for full custody of his and Farrow's three children, claiming that Farrow was concocting the sexual abuse allegations.[92]

A 7 year old is not an adult fuck off Polanski

Woody's wife is a fucking nutcase and her claims are completely unproved, not to mention even their children are siding with Woody. Mel was on a drunken anti-semitic tirade and people stopped giving a shit about such a petty thing.
Only person who actually did something is Polanski is the only one who actually did something provably and definitely harmful, and even then, here's a quote from the girl whose butt he plugged:
>"He said he did it, he pled guilty, he went to jail. I don't know what people want from him."
Make of that what you will.

>Pedo
>Pedo abuser
>Guy who made a rant

Really?

Age is just a number lad

>Polański's father was Jewish and originally from Poland;
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski
Oh gee what a coincidence

>Polański, influenced by his education in the People's Republic of Poland, said "I'm an atheist" in an interview about his film, Rosemary's Baby
Made me think

>Both jews are pedophiles and STILL are beloved in Hollywood

Mel was right

Don't try debating these dudes, they are too firmly steeped in pol memes

Being a jew isn't about religion. They're protecting their tribe and assaulting other tribes. You are too firmly steeped in propaganda to see the truth even when it is in plain sight.

A jail cell is just a room

wew

She wasn't drugged you fucking moron, they were both drinking. She even admitted this. Go back to Tumblr.

What other reason is there for Polanski and Allen's continued success and love in Hollywood other than them being Jews?

They make good movies

You can be terrible as long as it's not against Jews

>a drunk 13 year old was molested by a kike

How does this make it any better?

t. Mahmud Jamal al-Saleh

wtf is this the 4th wave of cancer on Sup Forums?
leftards, niggers, faggots and now pedojews too?

Polanski did nothing wrong, just banged a slut.

*post epic Sup Forums meme and upovts*

I can't wait until Cernovich's release on the Epstein file and 98% of Hollywood is outed as pedophiles.

>Woody Allen
He's a slimy asshole but there's no solid proof he molested anyone. Mia Farrow is batshit crazy and could've brainwashed her kids into accusing him.
>Mel Gibson
He's a drunk who says stupid shit but tons of Hollywood directors/producers/stars fit that description and they don't get relentlessly hated for it. If Mel had said "fuck white people" instead of "fuck Jews" he would've never been ostracized from Hollywood. Fuck Hollywood's double standards

Why does no one hate Jack Nicholson? It was his house where it happened. He probably raped her too

I met Roman Polanski once in Paris in the 90s (sat next to him in a small restaurant in which multiple groups dined at a single table and we were speaking before I realized who he was), and he was possibly one of the nicest people I've ever met.

I wasn't a 13 year old girl, though.

Everybody knows Nicholson is a cunt. It's just that nobody cares.

Woody Allen married his own stepdaughter who he also had reportedly molested as a teenager.

In that case why not Francis Ford Coppola it was his house where Victor Salva raped those boys and then he stilled financed his films after his conviction

He only married his stepdaughter after he was accused of molested Dylan Farrow but he did marry his stepdaughter.

Holy shit I didn't know who Victor Salva was. How does this guy have a career?

Reminder that if justice had been served and John Landis was immediately arrested and prosecuted for his murders, Max Landis would have never been born.

I'm aware of that. Like I said, he's a slimy asshole but there's no proof he's a child rapist. Moses Farrow says Mia brainwashed Ronan and Dylan.

wtf I love Max Landis now

>LITERALLY RAPED A CHILD IN THE ASS
>Accused of SEXUAL ABUSE

>Said some bad things once.

He wasn't in the house at the time

And which one is hated and blacklisted for over a decade?

search trump lolita express

But Epstein was a friend of Bill Clinton

Mia Farrow is a crazy SJW so its difficult to believe her claims are not just because Allen left her for her younger daughter