OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE COWSHITS THREAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

>no zeke vs chiefs falcons eagles
HOL UP WE DEM BOYZ

Can't wait for SKEEEEEEEEEUP

Link?

espn.com

This

>Still has 24 hours to do another appeal

What is Zeke babby Dak gonna do now?

he can still appeal and file a motion of stay so he can continue to play during the appeals process

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you ask skeeeeup tho he's still saying they're winning the division

Why did the judge wait till 1030pm on a Monday to announce this?

>the absolute state of Elliott fantasy owners

And then at the last minute, the team or the union will find another judge to overturn this, etc

>have Elliott in one league but DMC in too

I swear if DMC doesn't take over this backfield I'mma go apeshit

Would you the judge?

Hard no

fucking giants fan i can smell it

solid 7

Will they ever recover?

Most likely yes. A hate fuck tho....i'm a Cowboys fan.

Sure, why not

gotta see that ass before I decide

hearing was today. i'm surprised we got it tonight and didn't have to wait 'til tomorrow for a decision.
i have him on my team, and i want him to just serve it now, teebeeaitch. i'm solidly in first, and if he starts now he'll be back in time for the playoffs. if he delays it 2 more weeks THEN i'll be annoyed.
lol. dmc has been a healthy scratch almost all season. you're s.o.l., son.

Didn't the bitch already get exposed a gold digging lying cunt?

Why does Goodell want to suspend him?

there isnt a fanbase in all of pro sports that deserves this more than cowboys fans

See CAP for the Panthers last year(?), healthy scratch all year til steward went down then started. Keeping him fresh for the start.
t. DMC and Morris owner so I could give less of a shit who it is as long as I get a starter

how can white bois even compete?

>How to spot a Cowshits fan the post

>The Cowshits thought they were going to win the divison last night

Kek.

>Suspension reinstated right after the Cowboys played us

Fuck this rigged league.

#11 my nigga!

We'll avenge you.

where's that guy that was shilling DEM BOYZ during the Eagles game?

looks like an elder scrolls NPC

I play Zeke in fantasy next week in a battle for the league lead, I'd do anything she asked of me desu

This entire fucking shitshow makes no sense to me. I can barely find ANY news related to the actual domestic abuse case other than the “he said” of Ezekeil elitot and the insistence of Cowgirls saying HES AN INNOCENT GOOD LITTLE BOY. Than I watch as for 2 months, the fucking court systems can decide whether to say “fuck you” to either godelcunt or Cowgirls.

And I do adore how people are like “the cops dropped the case, that makes him innocent”. We’re watching a league with a higher density of Rapists, domestic abusers, gang bangers and druggies than the entirety of Detroit and you’re telling me they’re all innocent little boys because no one throws the blame ok at them aside from the odd ones like Hernandez.

Hateful sex can be great sex. Though It needs to be mutual, with switch ups of the dom role.

Why does Zeke love thots so much... all his problems are thot related

It really is ironic, or convenient. Had he been suspended 2 games ago, we would have to watch as the cowgirls need to manage AT LEAST a 3/3 record. Of course the shits and downers were always meant to be givens but the fact that they had Zeke for them and made sure he domainted them is a testament to the idea that this team is royally fucked without him. Even with Dak, he’s not the beast. He merely is the most effiecent piece that ensures the beast is fed. And beat is Zeke.

Without him, their offence becomes average at best and they have no way of NOT keeping their Defence of the field to be open to massacred by teams with actual offences.

LITERALLY LMAOING

top kek

>"Z-Z-Z-Zeke will win!!!!"
>"IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY BY THE MARAS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Omg

He's teaching him a hard lesson to not associate with thots

What do wimins have against Ewoks?

Cam was right

he's on Sup Forums shilling for trump

>season was over before it even began

I thought all gnats fans killed themselves out of shame by now.

Next year Carson will get suspended for half the season for being a man of God in gooddells godless league. Hope you enjoy his incompetence now before he sets his sites on your superstar

Also

>beagles fans can't stop talking about the super bowl that they will never win because they're playing well in the regular season

lol the best team you've beaten is the lowly panthers.

his sleeping face is a racial caricature, I'm offended desu

lmao

Jesus this post reeks of salty cowfag

imagine how loud this dumbass would be if the cowboys were 8-1

hes so stupid, he would have been back by next week at this point

instead, he stuck around, played like shit in the first game back, then "tore it up" vs the 49ers and the shitskins

does she look like a female mike myers from wayne's world to anyone else or just me

>dmc has been a healthy scratch almost all season
Has it not occurred to you they've been keeping off the field so he doesn't get hurt before Zekes suspension starts? Morris is hot garbage and McFadden was a top ten rusher he last time he was the starter

keep crying. your salty tears are delicious, cowpie hater

jej

Of course its a SJW Democrat activist judge

Another black athlete learns the hard way what happens when white women are done using them. Sad.

You can tell all of that from the picture?

Where is his OSU tat on his shoulder?