This woman asks you out on a date

>this woman asks you out on a date
>"user you wouldn't be embarrassed to go out with me just because i dress like a boy right?"

wat do

She's mute you fucking idiot.

she has sad tits

I've got a girlfriend, sorry.
Also people are going to inherently look at you differently for dressing like that. Personally, it seems like you're looking for attention.

"No, I'm embarrassed to go out with you because you look like a boy"

so she says it with sign language

>black collared dress shirt

Unless it's part of a work uniform, in no situation is this acceptable.

Why not? Who makes these rules?

What was it like working the Amazing Spiderman 2?

>drop an object
>it falls down to the ground
>Why? Who makes these rules?

>she

physics

>only if a I can rub your penis

OK thanks man

np ;)

>Is that a scar?

Put on my best dress.

kek

Back the fuck off?!

I don't care. I'd just have to see how she looked in person and if we were able to hit it off.

I-is it okay if I dress like a girl on our date

That's navy

fuck you

tell her of course not and get on my nees and suck that pusy!

pusy slave?

And then theres this neckbeard

>basic rules of fashion
>neckbeard

I wouldn't be able to understand her to begin with since she's a mute

All the better while I rape her asshole

pusy master i own that pusy and i make it cum with my tung and she has no say in this

I'd fuck her and when she's close to climax, put her in the triangle leg choke and cum on her face.

Just because you're a hideous slob who can't pull it off doesn't mean it's not acceptable champ

He only wears that outfit when he's "working"

Damn if she was born a man, she'd make a hell of a trap

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Jokes on you. I prefer traps

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PICTURE OF THE SHOT OF RUBY ROSE PULLING A KNIFE OUT AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HER ASS??

I wanna fuck that boy [female].

>I wish you were an actual boy

>asks
wrong.
can't speak

Signs.

>Dat ass squeeze and lingering crotch rub when she pats him down at the museum

You wouldn't even have to hold your hand over her mouth while you plow her in public.

As long as she doesn't shave or wax anything and has really hairy nipples, I don't mind how she dresses.

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added.

She's cool.

Goddamn, she is attractive.

where the fuck am i?

Hey, just because you like your women barefoot, illiterate and chained to the stove doesn't mean everyone does.

THis...xD

this place is changing
cant you feel it too?

samefag

in gaysville you gay homo lmao

Is it bad that I like Ruby Rose?

>I guess I just grew out of it.
Huh.

I've spilt my spaghetti around a deaf girl so I doubt I could handle a mute girl. Where is my Helen Keller?

That's not androgyny. This is.

>swn make you gag on her 12 inch strapon and refer to yourself as her girlfriend
;_;

this

Not even remotely. She's hotter than hell.

Gibsmedat

If by boy you mean child, then yes, I would be embarrassed.
But if by boy you mean adult male, then no, I don't mind, why would I?

>this thread

Sup Forums is dead to me

if you 're attracted to 12 year old boys

>JUST

Sorry Justin, but I don't date Leafs

>I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral."
Can we nuke the fucking humanity, please?

>you will never be in a committed monogamous relationship with her where she locks your cock up in permanent chastity and fucks your bum hole

Looks like a young LEO

seriously, what a fucking delusion.

i think unless so called "gender neutral" women are willing to forgo makeup and not shave their legs they aren't really changing genders. wearing a shirt and pants does not make you a male.

Worst part of the whole movie. Every scene she was in was ruined by tough girl face

i honestly thought they put makeup and hair extensions on justin beiber when i first saw the previews.

ITS NOT FAIR

i wonder if this is some sort of puberty estrogen thing bc a lot of that post resonated with me
i wanted to be a boy but i ended up being a cute girl and i love cute girls so why take my chances with being an ugly boy
id probably dress up as a boy more often if I had time and money
Inb4 london

I'd probably date a woman who wanted to be a man if I thought she was cute. Though probably wouldn't stick around when she got her tits lopped off and started growing facial hair.
Plus she still goes by the pronouns and everything. She's just a lesbian who dresses somewhat butch.

a/s/l

so long as she sucks dick i don't care what she wants to dress in

I like that this movie only has one woman with a speaking role

yes
but only if she doesnt talk SJW politics the whole time and tries to make a statement/soapbox movement out of the event. Tom boy or not I hate that shit

She looks like an airhead that got into social justice for being trendy. Basically the average SJW

Same as the first

Actually no. I think the first had two.

>Rose eventually took this selfie with Justin Bieber to prove that they're not the same person

If you are referring to the girl in the picture, you definitely have an assumption that is completely false.

she is a she

thats charcoal, you idiot

I don't care what anybody says

I would smash her pussy until she couldn't remember her name

I don't know sign language

That's one of them mamsirs if I've ever seen one

Shouldn't take long since she already can't remember her gender

That's not androgyny, that's a conehead

How much would you pay for a fully functional RuRobot?

Hit it hard all night.

I was referring to Ruby Rose. Well, all white people look the same.

I'd make like john wick and stab her in the heart

>implying she won't be back for revenge as a cyborg in John Wick 3: Space Assassins

Will it come with the attachable penis accessory?

Fuck you don't go there