Catwoman General

Final fight! Who is the BEST Catwoman ever?

I'm certain that Halle Berry will be at the bottom of the list unless you are... I don't know... insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpaqBXc5MTk
youtu.be/YgTvN9ssRKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one that makes me precum every time.

ayy lmao

Camcam from Gotham. I ain't shitting you.

"I want to _____ CamCam"

This bitch just looks crazier the older she gets

will be full cat lady at 22

Halle Barry in a catwoman suit. How did they managed to make that unwatchable?

Anne Hatheway is the ugliest Catwoman. That ugly cunt Lena Headey wants to be DCEU's Catwoman. She would definitely steal Hatheway's prize.

Siouxsie in the music video. Imagine how sweaty her hairy pits would get in that costume.

youtube.com/watch?v=zpaqBXc5MTk

Also her ass looks really good in some shots. And it's a great song. So watch it.

>her eyes

wait a minute she's familiar

Cam > Julie Newmar > Tori Black > the rest

>will be full cat lady at 22

How the fuck old is she then? I thought she was like 45 based on that picture.

fugg

The best Is Michelle. Camren is cute, but she's a fridge.

Who's face did they model that after (kek don't pretend they do this shit completely from scratch).

This

You're supposed to evaluate based on the butt. Post her butt and other Catwomen butts, we will compare.

Cam has a cute ass. Would eat out of it.

Any pictures after she went through puberty? Because she definitely bloomed.

original catwoman was best catwoman

?

she was the best until Cam

Any ass pictures of hers from people who aren't pedos?

I guess this is Sup Forums. Need to be a little more specific when asking for shots as people are going to pic when they were youngest.

Dear Lord.

Yeah much better, some girls look amazing before and after (Jorden) but Cam looks much better after.

There's an insane webm I saw posted where she's climbing a ladder and the camera is up close on her ass. The people filming the show are in the know.

It's the only curvy part of her. She's got no hips.

I remember that bit. She was wearing tight leather/yoga pants.

She should've been Rey instead of Teeth Hag

see Maggie Geha bully

I want her to step on my balls in those heels

I didn't plan to fap tonight, goddammit!

jesus christ I need that on my face

Aiden Ashley

Larsen should have been Poison Ivy. The we could have a cool Catwoman / Poison Ivy dyke scene.

good lord i'm looking forward to the day she shows dat ass naked

damn

>ywn be Bruce in that story arc where CatCam lived in the mansion with him

she's really grown up a lot since the first season. let me guess, the kid playing bruce still looks the same?

>the kid playing bruce still looks the same?
No, the Jew Genes are taking over like crazy now.

Maggie / Cam making out wouldn't be so bad either

jesus i only watched the first few episodes and she looked like a kid. my fucking dick

who is this?

Clearly it's Eartha Kitt. She was purrfect.

damn shame the show is such a piece of garbage. she is the definitive selena.

disgusting. little bottom tier.

Ayy meow

I wish there were more pics of Maggie and CamCam

Gotham is good. Miles better than the other DC shows.

Fetal alcohol syndrome is a motherfucker. Poor thing shoul be doing PSAs abou fetal alcohol syndrome so nobody has to grow up as ugly as she is. Gross.

i stopped watched in season one. it's one of those shows i keep meaning to catch up with, but never bother.
it was pretty obvious that kid was going to get more jewy with time, just like the game of thrones kid

She's in to redheads.

lol if you're going to meme at least look up the meme so you don't look like an idiot.

Remember the arc where Barbara Gordon literally tried teaching Cat how to be a slut? This show is so based.

Wow, she looks a lot better now. Did puberty make her eyes grow closer together or something? I guess the shape of her head just changed.

that's not how lasers work

She hangs out with Maggie a lot too, in her instagram stories. She really likes them red

massive fucking faggot detected.

didn't know about this. so cute :3

Show started picking up once they dropped Fish. Only stupid angle now is the Gay Penguin angle.

It's from the Flash, they've done loads of retarded shit.

what the living fuck, i have a real problem with this

i was noticing that too, but it looks like her left eye is moving downward as well as inwards

Am I gay if I don't find either of these girls attractive?

I feel like if I knew them in HS, neither would've registered.

i want to see her pin a struggling CamCam down and sit her plump rump on her face.

no, you just have better taste

>Am I gay
Probably. As Larsen is hot and Camren is cute.

i've been seeing a bunch of stuff on that joker guy, it doesn't look good. that's also keeping me from catching up.

i've never watched any of those cw shows. kevin smith shilling them on his podcast almost had me check them out, now i know not to

>Am I gay
Depends. What does this image do for you?

>i've been seeing a bunch of stuff on that joker guy, it doesn't look good. that's also keeping me from catching up.
He's a poor imitation of Heath Ledger's, but 100x better than Letos. It's like he was trying to copy Ledger and Hamil's Jokers. Not great, but not fucking horrible.

No you're gay if you fantasize about them having dicks and mounting your face one at a time and fucking it until they shoot hot loads of cum in your mouth and on your face.

Did he just freeze light?

Lookwise, Anne Hathaway has a delicious face, body and pussy. I'm gotta go with her talent wise she's all around well distributed

I wanna see her force Cam to get on her knees on all fours like a dog and lick her long legs from top to bottom, down to her feet and then back up

FORWARD

Gross. I'd really hate suck a really hard cock with really soft skin. Especially if the person ate lots of fruits for tasty cum.

Yeah, that was the episode where I finally dropped Flash.

Jesus
youtu.be/YgTvN9ssRKQ

Wow, and then what?

We used to have this in webm form
Not trying to imply anything here. Just saying. Merely pointing out. No requests, no suggestions. It's just a fact that some posts tend to have this attached as webm. It can be done.

OMG

SO KOOL

BAD ASS

MARVEL KEKS BTFO

What the fuck? The mods deleted a webm from the show Gotham. What the hell? A fucking scene from the actual show and they delete it.

That's mods for you. Allow Trump topics and other shit to stay up for hours, delete content from tv shows.

who's feet are those? The redhead?

It's the chick that played Lizzie McGuire

Anyone got the photo of Camren standing next to the Pfeiffer Catwoman cosplayer?

I have this webm from the TV show Gotham.

yeah somewhere have this while i look for it

hilary duff feet? I love hilary duff

ayyyyyyyyyy

dis 1?

How does it feel knowing a 17 year old girl is more \fit\ than you are?

That's the one. Thanks!

>Doesn't paint her face white
Why did the retard go though all the trouble just to fuck up something so fundamental?

can't find it but i know what you're after
sorry

>That ass jiggle in the last frames

wew

>ywn have abs like camcam