Organized effort to shut down gun owners on kikebook revealed

Organized effort to shut down gun owners on kikebook revealed.
Link to pic related
twitter.com/monteiro/status/748582983976660992

>We've got bombshell news for the gun community.
Spread this far and wide. My friend has uncovered an organized conspiracy of trolls working 24/7 for months to take down THOUSANDS of Facebook pages, groups, and personal accounts for being even remotely related to firearms. Even going as far as compiling names of all persons in gun groups (doxing).

>Remember months ago when Facebook made private gun sales a violation of TOS, and how mysteriously thousands of groups and pages started being taken down that weren't even selling firearms? Well we've uncovered the rat's nest responsible for this campaign of targeted harassment..

Media bragging about it
archive.is/ypdVg
archive.is/4EsTq

archive.is/yzyps
kikebook.com/rightsofpeople/posts/1084955484912052

This appears to be the main culprit, San Fran fag with 56k followers
twitter.com/monteiro/with_replies
twitter.com/monteiro/status/748693983526739969

Compilation of existing evidence.
mega.nz/#!uNlgSQRD!_jah_9ibEy9iZWOIxyosHEGPV7PixJ_Mje0fDQTkeGw

If anyone is running a gun page on kikebook, it's suggested blocking out of country viewers from being able to view your page.

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/page_guidelines.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Full body shot of the kikebook page where it was revealed.

Social media will be dead in the next 10 years and Sup Forums will still be here.

No traction here. you might try /k/.

Have a bump, personally I couldn't give a shit

Hell I'll bump. This thread is getting slid

It's getting slid just about everywhere it's been posted, even on /k/.

Slid? Weird. Also, bump.

Bumping again.

Bump for guns, lads.

So, this is what (((Mike Monteiro))) looks like.

Twitter is shadowbanning people according to what they say to whom they say it to. I'm sure being pro-gun is also soon to be a shadowban on Twitter

Not surprised.

Damn what a hotty. Wish I could stick my peener between his tooth gap.

On the one hand, bump

On the other hand, this won't change anyone's mind. I suspect most right-leaning folks already know Facebook is a corrupted piece of shit. An organized conspiracy won't change any gun grabber's mind, either, seeing as they literally want to ignore your constitution and send armed people to take your shit from you.

But bump anyway

Why would someone try to sell a gun on facebook?
I didn't realise they had any sort of commerce function.
Can you give an example of a non-selling page being shut down?

Scroll down his comments. He even mentions doxxers. Report his account and any others that you see trying to dox people. I've reported 7 just going through his posts and replies.

Should we all make fake kikebook accounts with his pic?

Why do these nu-males all have the same hairline?

It's legal to face to face private sale in most places, and with Facebook you could create pro-gun groups that trade inside that circle of people.

So these little faggots get together and brigade people, thinking they are doing good. Apparently though on top of that, they also dox people and do everything they can to get them fired.

I plan to report as many of them as I can for doxxing to get their accounts closed.

I don't see why you wouldn't. I bet giving him the Ben Garrison treatment would cause a public spergout.

:D

But selling guns on facebook groups has never been and still isn't against the fucking rules
kikebook.com/page_guidelines.php
bottom of the page

>A. Pages promoting the private sale of regulated goods or services (including firearms, alcohol, tobacco, or adult products) must restrict access to a minimum age of 18.

You're right, which is why it's even more fucked the pages are getting taken down.

If any of you have like a spare 30min a day, go through their posts and report them for doxxing. I'm going to spend hours each day striking back and having as many accounts suspended as I can. Also passing this along to 2a groups like GoA and NRA

Kikebook? Come on, you know that sucks. Call it Farcebook.

L
O
FUCKING
L
Bubba put "no questions" because he was tired of everyone poking fun at his shitty homemade stippling job on that hand grenade.
JUST FYI.
fucking kek
t. /k/

this pretty much infringes on the well regulated part of the 2nd. Time to shut down (((FACEBOOK))) will a bullet.

> Time to shut down (((FACEBOOK))) will a bullet.

Easy there ATF-tan, don't reveal your power level like that, /k/ might notice.

still not wrong though.

Bump.

How funny would if be if all the antis got shot?

Yeah, no way that would backfire...

Bump

Fuck you kike.

Do the same to them. Target libtard pages and get them shut down.

Pass it to Bob Owens or whatever his name is. That guy who runs 2nd amendment / bearing arms site on FB and irl.
Also share with libertarian news outlets and meme stations, they will pick it up too.
Maybe Milo but idk if he cares about guns that mhch

The only way to win is not use facebook.

>Every anti-gunner in Za Warudo dies
>No more anti-gun people.

> that avatar

just another beta

Bump