How many hours of sleep does a person need per night on average?

How many hours of sleep does a person need per night on average?

I just want him to deport mexicans 24 hours a day

older people need about 4-5 hours sleep (it gets less as you get older)

coked out people only need like half an hour

The first 3 are the most reenergizing. I just to get by on 4.

Like 6 hours is enough

Successful people usually do less but I like a balance life

Depends on genetics and age but typically between 7 to 9 hours of sleep.

He doesn't write his executive orders and he doesn't read them either. Trump is taking naps and tweeting while his aides are killing each other for power.

Depends on the person and their lifestyle.

I went though a period of 5 hours at night and then 1 hour mid afternoon for several months

Most people need 7 1/2, just like you need 2,000 calories and 40 minutes of exercise a day.

Older people only need about 6

You can live on 4 hours but it's not healthy. And the amount you need starts to go up again in your 60s, old people are always napping.

>40 minutes of exercise a day

Sleep is only important if you do work, if you just Twitter post you don't need much rest.

i don't really know if i'm sleeping anymore.
i go to bed, then get out about 8 hours later. the hours in-between laying down and getting up are usually hazy. i always turn my head towards the clock about 1 minute before the alarm goes off, can't remember the last time i was woken by an alarm. the only time i can be sure that i have slept is if i can remember dreaming, but maybe i was just fantasizing?

Studies show a 1 hour nap at 4pm euthanizes your brain by 5 years

>I just to get by on 4.
Seems like you're doing great.

>euthanizes your brain
Uh...

>euthanizes your brain

I naturally only sleep for six. I think the most important thing is just going to bed and waking up at the same time each day.

>euthanizes your brain

This. Frequently jet lagged people show signs of brain shrinkage

>euthanizes your brain
thanks for the tip, now i won't have to buy that helium tank

what is this

Wtf? So not using an alarm clock will fuck my brain?

>Sup Forums- TELEVISION AND FILM

I'm sorry user. You only have days, maybe ever hours, left.

I do a very physical job full time but I struggle to sleep more than 6 hours on average on work nights, and 7-8 on my days off.
On the times when I do occasionally get more than 8 hours sleep I feel groggy as fuck for the first 3 hours of work so I try to avoid it.
When I was a fat NEET I slept for at least 10 hours a day despite expending no energy.
I guess another factor is I'm past 25 now so I don't need as much sleep as my teenage self did.

I literally sleep 12-13 hours a day

I think I have depression

litearlly all i do is shitpost and I need at least 9 hours, anything less and i'm exhausted all day

Either that or you're an average American woman.

Wait I thought the meme is that he's controlled by Bannon now? Is CNN going to make up their mind or not?

i slept for 19 hours a week ago

either that or a thyroid issue

It's pointless lying in bed when I'm not tired, and I don't get tired until about 2AM. So I sleep 5 hour during the week and about 10 at the weekends. I usually feel terrible by Friday.

It feels like my sleeping pattern is shifted 3 or 4 hours ahead of a normal person or something.

I fucked up my sleeping pattern the past two weeks because I went on a trip with two friends and one snored like a motherfucker. Tomorrow I have to go back to work, back to lifting, back to eating healthy and no booze so I'll need 7 hours at least