If I had power...

>if I had power, influence and connections - something I'll never have because I'm not funny - I wouldn't try to fuck up the careers of unfunny anti-semite comedians who politicize everything.

What did he mean by that?

Who said that? Sam or Tim?

Keep your shit on your own board.

i think we should take him at his word, user.

>guys I have a new idea for a joke
>what?
>how about we just talk about how jews like - control everything - and they're the reason my show got cancelled - it's not like im not funny, it was those fucking jews - and they're the reason i don't have health insurance - and that fucking jew comedian who's more successful than i am, he's obsessed with money -- because he's a jew ! haha.

i don't remember sam saying any of those things about jewish people user

The old "If I had money I would help the poor" bullshit.

Are you triggered that I'm criticizing your idol? Grow up.

You're posting about politics on a board for TV/Film.
Grow the fuck up and leave.

Reddit's that way, Joe

It's not about politics, I'm just criticizing the behavior of unfunny comedians who try to blame everything on politics instead of realizing that they are the problem.

It's not the Jews, it's you.

It's politics. Get the fuck out. No one wants to see your shit on other boards.

Don't be a baby.

mantitties

You have your own board.

Theres a video of him talking about a new sketch where it's just a jew in the background trying to promote pedophilia. There's another bit of him on youtube where he pretends to be a jewish man reading a jewish newspaper going "wow, this paper says the holocaust was bad!" as if it fucking wasn't. He's repeatedly said Gelman 'would do anything for money' and we all know what he's actually talking about.

I don't care about politics, you didn't get my point, sadly.

I'm keeping an open mind about this, Sam is coming across like a whiny little faggot who can't handle criticism but I wouldn't put it past execs to collude with a major star to shut something down because they personally didn't like it.

90% of threads on Sup Forums are absolute garbage, don't act like there's limited space for discussion. This isn't Sup Forums related at all, they hate Sam over there because he's become moderately popular and they are as contrarian as people are here.

I liked the sketch where he begged to Tim to give him his show back.

You're posting about Sam Hyde in a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread. No really, I got your point. Get the fuck out.

It's Sup Forums related. You can make every excuse you want, it's still Sup Forums at the end of the day.

confirmation bias. south park makes fun of jews all the time, maybe they're *gasp* anti-semites.

You're acting like randal from recess, stop being a little faggot

If you don't want opposition, maybe you should post your shit on a board where people want to discuss it, like Sup Forums.

Don't play dumb. There are different intentions behind the jokes. And most of the time it's Cartman hating on Jews and the joke is how retarded Cartman is.

It's different because one of the creators is jewish, just like if some white person say they hate white people people don't take seriously, when a black one does it scares them.

Also, South Park is shit.

Take a look at Curb and Seinfeld, they made fun of jews - and it was top notch humor - but they didn't hate them or said that they were destroying the world. And if they did, it would be in an amusing way. Sam in single-minded.

This user gets it. It's just like Borat, there were a lot of anti-semitic jokes, but the intention was to show the bigotry/stupidity of white people.