How come there are some Turks with white features?

How come there are some Turks with white features?
What is the explanation for this strange phenomena??

Turks are white and european. They can shitpost about hating white people all they want but they are white themselves

stolen kids from balkans

A lot of Turks have Balkan roots, because the Balkan Turks were all cleansed and relocated to Anatolia.

Also many Turks have intermingled with Circassians, Georgians, Laz and other Caucasians.

Are they all Crussade rapebabies?

>janissary descendants settled in anatolia
t. larping faggot

abducted kids

They are Greek. I am Greek too.

Mongrels and yes, abducted kids from Balkans. What a fucking, disgusting insect scum they are

long time no see ivangul

I am Greek, you cockroach

At least 10 million Turks have Balkan roots (so called Balkan göcmeni). Especially those from Izmir and other parts of Western Turkey.

I guess people taken from the balkans and some parts of the caucasus mountains

don't steal my identity you steppe swine

I also forgot the many Tatars and Crimean Tatars who were relocated to Anatolia as well. They are also usually white.

Turks are unironically as white as Greeks

taking slaves was really common you retard, and as everywhere in the world those slaves eventually assimilated into local population, Byzantines were notorious for stealing Slavic women

some turks do look "white" and other's don't

white converts went back to balkans after they were disbanded
they did not return to anatolia

This is how you talk with the direct descendant of true Turkics, you sandnigger? Bow to me and welcome your steppe overlord, Anatolian scum

yeah im sure after centuries and having no connection to balkans anymore they returned

dumb fuck roach

they went mercenary and died out in foreign lands you dumb fuck
balkan turks you speak of were not white converts they were anatolian farmers ottoman government relocated
they were the ones who returned after ww1
kek, embrace your russian identity ivangul, stop being an imitation of the real thing
but hats off man, i would buy your act if you did not admit you were russian couple of months ago

you are fucking retard, TURKS STOLE CHILDREN FROM BALKANS AND THEN RAISED THE KIDS AS TURKS AND IT HAPPENED CENTURIES BEFORE WORLD WAR 1

sandnigger education baka

stop cringing me the fuck out everytime your obese fingers post some utterly uneducated shit
learn what happened after janissaries disbanded

Atatürk was jew, Anzu is a slavshit

That's some mind-numbing bullshit.

post your turkic eyes ivan. with timestamp ofc not some random shit from vkontakte like you did several times.
makes me wonder how many russian women did comars pregnated by mistake in this summer..

>TURKS STOLE CHILDREN FROM BALKANS AND THEN RAISED THE KIDS AS TURKS

and they genocided them in the end. you can check Auspicious Incident if you are interested.

She is Greek, just like you and me

>At least 10 million Turks have Balkan roots (so called Balkan göcmeni). Especially those from Izmir and other parts of Western Turkey.
they also have the lowest birthrates

HAHAHHAHA, CHINKED

I know, sadly.

Kurds on the other hand are breeding like rats. At least they commit enough honor killings to regulate it.

but im not talking about janissaries how dim witted are you

t. urks, keep putting light skinned blue eyed women into your soap operas btw very turkish looking people :DD

less than 5% of actors have light eyes.
the best white is dead white is common saying here.

t. Diaspora fag

yeah in your nigger posting mentally ill general, normie turks tryhard to be white

not a diaspora you dirty mehmet, i have no reason to run away from my country unlike you

t. incurable retard
were you the one who was sperging "turks are savages, they loot and pillage and rape by delicate lady europa" yesterday?
such a shame I missed that thread

Big Asian Dick for tight, white pussy

we don't have pro eu party right now. literally everyone hates europeans. pic related is from 2014 when media had some pro eu sentiment. even back then fucking SA was considered better than dumb&smelly white people.

as i said you can check actors to see how white they are.

t. selfhating arab

Also there a lot of brown soap opera stars in Turkey. And there is nothing wrong with that.

White nationalism is retarded. It's not even real nationalism for fucks sake. It's just relying on skin tone and not ethnicity or heritage (no wonder since Americans don't have both).

atatürk is a jew he cant be wh*Te

you are the one who's self hating here
it's clear that a turk raped your mom sometime in your life because it's the only explanation for your unending butthurt
also, did you just call me an arab? and was that supposed to trigger me
shit i wish i was an arab so i could be khalid ibn al walid's direct descendant

This graph is shit except Israel.

im not butthurt though, i just find it funny how you turks pretend to be white

>they hate shiites more than christians
Top kek tbqh

>literally every turk shits on whites here and elsewhere
>lel you wanna be like us xDDDDDDD

we wuz trojanz and shait
>Ten years after the conquest of Constantinople Mehmed II visited the site of Troy and boasted that he had avenged the Trojans by having conquered the Greeks.

They wont be white. They may look like whites, but their mindset, mentality will never change. Actually T*rkish immigrants can be considered as real threat for any state they are coming in, as they dont assimilate and form their shitty diasporas

yeah thats why like 5 turks ITT threw collective fit when i said the european looking turks are just descendants of balkans

yeah and then I wiped my ass with your pathetic arguement and your response was "your soap operas sukkk xddddddd"