DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Yeah okay call me a SJW whatever but why are there NO black people in his movies? They're a bunch of great black actors who could've EASILY pulled off some of his roles, I could see Whittaker or Idris Elba as the Cocierge or Eddie Murphy fitting really well in Wes Anderson's idiosyncratic comedic style. Does he have a hidden agenda against black people, not saying it's a conscious decision he probably didn't even intend it but something to think about...

Thing is it's not that he just casts white actors in his films, they all have such a strong affection of 'whiteness' and whenever his stories show characters that visually blend into his Color Palette, there's always this sense of ironic detachment and awkwardness. a point and laugh if it were. Now I'm NOT saying Wes is racist but yunno it's off putting and slightly disturbing....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6l8zrsf4LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesn't he have a lot of asian people in some?

Tony Revolori isn't exactly Aryan is he?

White people naturally do awkward and dorky shit all the time. They get made fun of for it by black people on twitter. Make any of his characters black and they would essentially be playing 'white'. It's like those scenes in action movies where they need some gangsters but don't want to be racist so get some white actors, but it looks retarded because they're essentially acting like the average hood rats.

Asian isn't black, Asian actors are a minority. Black actors are NOT.

Danny Glover in The Royal Tenenbaums
Seu Jorge in The Life Aquatic

There's an entire Indian Hotel in GBH iirc. They don't exactly fit into a story about Europe but between that and he's practically shoehorning them in.

wew

Terence Malick doesn't use black people either

if you want to see more black people in movies, then move to a majority black country that has a film industry

Yeah and it's REALLY obvious

Since white culture is so pervasive there is a grading curve for our behavior not to mention the Jewish social engineering element, but all in all there is a undeniable bias to never equate anything a nigger does as awkward or dorky when it can be both one example is not how many Niggers watch anime and will literally talk openly about it such as Shit like dbz and most people's natural reaction is not to cringe because we view them as victims same way when they walk around in Ronald McDonald's colored basketball shoes and bubble jackets in the summer

Example is*

the thin red line

why would there be?

Learn to use punctuation, retard.

Wes Anderson has probably never met a black person

>Triggered nigger detected

>black actors aren't a minority
what?

Relative to their population in the country they are not.

I have noticed this as well, a black man could walk onto a music video with a fanny pack on full of bay blades and start spinning them and it would not only never be called out as dorky but would become the next fashion rage.

You didn't even watch Tenenbaums with Danny Glover or life Aquatic with Seu Jorge. Just fuck off you underage piece of shit baiting faggot 1/10 I replied.

A lot of the visual aesthetic that Anderson is going for is reminiscent of a quaint, Victorian, British style. This is why, rather than black people, the most prominent minorities are Indian. I don't think Anderson is conscious of this or purposely making these casting decisions, but it makes sense considering his style.

Black guy insanely triggered right here.

???
So 13% of americans are black, let's be very generous and say proportionally twice as many black people become actors than white, that still only constitutes 26% of actors being black. For black actors to not be the minority they would have to disproportionally become actors four times more often then whites, which is frankly unbelievable.

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

but there's plenty
youtube.com/watch?v=w6l8zrsf4LY

What? For them to not be minorities in the sense we are talking about they only have to be more then 13 percent of the population because if your talking about actors as a whole there would have to be more black actors than white actors but that is not possible due to demographics and they are already out numbering Asians and Indians

>no white people in his movies
>his movies are all pseud trash

huh makes you think

>The best movies in history have majority white casts
>Really makes you think

Black people don't understand why it's okay to look weird and lame in the pursuit of truth and creativity. For them a "nerd" is just a pop culture-ready stereotype of somebody who buys a lot of Star Wars merchandise and wears glasses with big frames. They understand the image, but the actual creativity and curiosity is lost on them. It's why they laugh at white people for doing seemingly dangerous and pointless and boring and bizarre things--they don't have that drive that characterizes Western civilization. They'd rather think of themselves as cool, smoke weed, lower their IQs a couple points, and listen to Kendrick Lamar.

Wes Anderson is a dork. He likes whimsy and doilies and probably fucks his Grandma. For black people, that's the end of it. Wes Anderson and his movies aren't cool by any stretch of the imagination, so whatever he accomplishes regardless of its aesthetic merit is going to be lost on them.

His movies are usually about white people problems. It would be strange if he shoehorned in black people just to make sjws happy

people agreeing with OP just show how pleb this board is, every wes movie has blacks in it

so it means no one in this thread have watched his movies, nice going pseudos

Well put

I like how you touched on how Niggers and a lot of Shit skins I might add dont understand the whole extreme sports/pushing envolope/exploration aspect of our culture and how it benefited us.

They literlly make comedy skitd about how stupid whites are for taking the type of risks that lead us to walk on the moon find new species and discover the limits of the human body.

Niggers are literally scared of their environment more than any other race

NIGGER.

Rushmore Dident

In fact when he goes to public school the Niggers are represented as realistic shitty rowdy students

Richard Ayoade has that whole Wes Anderson thing going on

This. Niggers are over-represented in television, film, music, and vidya--pretty much every entertainment media produced in the West.

If they say that niggers are under-represented but East Asians are correctly represented, then we should do a little math:

>Asian actors are 1% of Hollywood actors
>Asians are 6% of the U.S. population
>Blacks are 13% of U.S. population
>at the established "acceptable" 1:6 ratio, blacks should be 2.167% (13% / 6%) of Hollywood actors

Tell me how you're not a hypocrite if you shill for niggers being actors (who are well represented) but not Asians.

1.) Black people are in his films, almost all of them have black people in them

2.) Who cares if he doesn't have black people in his films?

He has white people because his movies are white as fuck. I don't mean that as either an insult or a compliment, it's simply a fact that his movies are super fucking white.

I'm , sorry only caught the tail end of the argument, I thought you were literally saying there are more black actors than white actors, not that they are overrepresented, which I agree with.

Because Wes Anderson can do whatever he wants. He shot a film about two children fondling each others bits, if he doesn't want to have black people he can get away with it.

submarine is very close to wes's style. i think its impossible to watch it and not associate it with the idea of **wes anderson-style** and i think that ruins the imagination and invention of the film for the viewer. i'm a huge wes fan so i dig wes rip offs

More films should have Wes Anderson style camera work. That's the best part. Move the camera a lot, but respect the limits of low frame rate and move it smoothly.

Is Seu Jorge a big star though? Aside from Cidade de Deus I don't remember him from anything else.

why is that

Because he made bunch of films that were both
a) quirky
b) good

Isle of Nigs when?

>why are there NO black people in his movies?

Because no black people watch his movies.

I do

Wes Anderson is from a rich private school. That school in Rushmore was his high school in Houston. He's a rich white kid and that's all he knows. There probably was barely any black kids among his friends or peers growing up.

Unless you've been elected to serve as a representative of all black people, your singular exception to a measurable trend means absolutely fuck all.

>why are there no niggers in fairy tales?
what did he mean by this?