youtube.com/watch?v=ph7oHWONq0c
youtube.com/watch?v=ph7oHWONq0c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA3B-AZFJIU
sites.google.com/site/tosommerfugle2/christine-chubbuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake.

/thread

It's an accepted fact that Bob Nelson made copies....the dress matches...the fact Christine put the .38 to the back of her head....I even watched frame by fame and it was indeed a snub nose S and W.....if this is a hoax...whoever did it had flawless attention to detail..my guess is that the cats out of the bag after almost 43 years and some people aren't happy about it

This is actually the real deal....
Holy...........shit.

This has been posted before dumbass

it's bullshit. the "tape" is awful quality yet it's supposed to be the lost tape that the news station filmed (since nobody at home had a VCR and was taping it in the 1970s). you can't' even make out the actresses face.

it's a well done hoax, but it's fake as fuck.

Viral marketing for that new movie coming out.

the movies came out last year...

So did your mom. LOL.

zinged that ding in the wings!!!

>Identifying Death

>"Yep, she's dead"

FALSE AND HOMOSEXUAL

Fake. The real broadcast faded to black immediately. This one sticks around for a few seconds before saying "technical difficulties."

Even if its real, so what? ISIS has desensitized us to such things. Meh.

Stop making these fucking threads, it isn't real.

>Even if its real, so what?
Well this is like 1 of only a couple people cant get their hands on. Its like finding a unicorn.

>stupid movie comes out
>Sup Forums is obsessed with manufacturing this video

Where were you guys the last 40 years? Like you only care about shit if they make a movie out of it.

>it's a well done hoax, but it's fake as fuck.

Im with this user. I think the movie gave alot of attention to the actual details enough so that somebody could properly hoax it and get it out without it actually getting out and upsetting the family.

This footage was highly sought after so for it not to be leaked before is pretty bizarre.

>that fucking sound effect when she hits her head on the table

The sound design in the video is so hilariously bad no one would thing it's real.

So blatantly fucking fake.

Jesus christ I hate this board.

sage and report

I would have been filmed on a reel to reel with an audio sync countdown and a clock in one of the corners. Home VHS recordings didn't exist at the time.

holy............shit..........damn............whoa........

Stop bumping you idiots its confirmed fake

woah really stretches my legs

>artificial VHS-old distortion layer
>voice filtered by static yet thuds incredibly loud and clear
Anons have obsessed over the lost tapes for years and suddenly when a normie film is made about her the tapes conveniently pop up. It's just fucking normies being normies.

What annoys me the most are the fucking comments on the youtube video.

REMINDER Christine was /our girl/

>Her focus on her lack of relationships is generally considered to be the driving force for her depression; her mother later summarized "her suicide was simply because her personal life was not enough." She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.

People who claiming it to be real have more evidence.

Anyone who said it's fake, literally have no fucking proof.

I wonder if she knew that she would remembered solely for this act. Or if that was her intention.
No one cared about her when she was alive, and the only reason people care about her now is a morbid fascination with sensational death.
Poor woman.

>Any video would be in color. The show was recorded on quad tape (2" reel to reel) and there was no time date stamp at the top. Perhaps this was added in the dub, but I don't believe it is authentic. I replaced Christine Chubbick at WXLT and was in a position to know. Also, as soon as she pulled the gun out the video was dumped. Audio of the shot remained on the tape, because in all the craziness the director forgot to cut the audio.

Someone actually there around the time debunking it. Wow.

It's pretty sad. She wasn't really an unattractive girl, and some people, myself included have a newsreader fetish. I wish I'd been there, maybe we could've made each other happy, or at least she could've had someone to commit suicide with.

Its so fake because she forced her own head down so harshly that it required effort.

Probably gave herself a concussion.

next time actually record on a VHS and then make a copy of a copy (x10) like they did with the WHFM Halloween Special because "fake VHS distortion" effects are really obvious

also its an asian lady in the video

she could have easily gotten laid. her problem is she wouldn't lower her standards below the 8-10/10 Chad she, and all women, believed she was entitled to

>Brother: "This video will never be released"

Someone just got BTFO.

I'd heard about this awhile.

Someone on Sup Forums mentioned it a week ago and I wiki'd it to get learned. Apparently the old station owner had the tape and he croked and his wife gave it to a law firm to keep from ever getting out.

Apparently that didn't happen. If it was true they had a copy of this a FOIA request would have made it available to the public right?

>Chubbuck was 29 year old virgin that considered herself dateless, and apparently was pushed over the edge when a male co-host, the object of her affection, was already with another one of their co-workers, supposedly a friend of Chubbucks.

Interesting trivia.

>beta womanlets

The biggest reason this seems fake to me is the rehearsed, awkward way her face hits the table, and the fact that her chair falling is louder than the gunfire.

You probably made the video and are shilling it on Sup Forums to get more attention.

why would the quality be so bad?

Yea. that's what makes it seem fake.

Not the fact the channel recorded and broadcast in color and all other tapes from the channel are in color, and this "leak" is black and white and looks like the camera was inside someone's asshole as they stood on the complete opposite side of the room.

Hello, I am the the original uploader of the footage. I want to make a few things clear. NationSquad steals content -- he is a fraud by all means. I do not know him on a personal level, however I do know that he has multiple channels in which he attempts to monetize, again, by stealing other peoples content. I want to make it very clear to all that are viewing - our intention is not to monetize this video. we simply have no interest. In fact, youtube has disabled monetization for this video, for whatever reason, we don't know. we're new to this, perhaps because it's 'age restricted'. That's my guess, anyways.

But I digress;

We are working on a very lengthy, highly detailed video in regards to how we not only obtained the footage, but our reasoning behind releasing it to the public, for free. Thank you.

-Kyuss

>79378491

>those comments
what is this meme? 8 years looking for this?

lol she dead and i'm still alive

A solid majority of men would user, but she wouldn't give half a shit about you unless you're some high status good looking dude. She got cucked by the weather or sports girl for the newscaster she wanted iirc.

>the "tape" is awful quality
Tape wears out over time, it's been in a box for 45 years, hasn't been copied or transferred, covered with dust.

>she could have easily gotten laid.

Oh, I don't think it would have been that easy.

thats a man

Video is like Bruce Jenner: fake and gay

Post her pic on craigslist and watch your inbox fill up with hundreds of emails

Retards, it's a fake. The actual tape would have been in color.

Men will fuck anything, this has been proven time and time again. The problem was she wouldn't settle for less as said.

Been debunked on /x/ like 90 times already.

Jesus fuckin Christ.

shut up fag you're stealing my upload, you better take down that video or i'm going to sue your loser nerd permavirgin ass, calling my lawyer now fagget.

>Can't make out a word shes saying because GUYS Static
>Can hear generic Hollywood sound effect of the the gun shot, and her body hitting the floor crystal clear.

So is this fake, or is she going to pop out of my tv in seven days to blow me?

youtube.com/watch?v=WA3B-AZFJIU

Literally thousands of people who watched the original broadcast have said this is fake.

sites.google.com/site/tosommerfugle2/christine-chubbuck

> She had worked for nearly a year with a young man named George Peter Ryan, a tall, handsome, blond stockbroker who read the stock reports on the local news show. George (“Gorgeous George: to some of his friends) was divorced and had had personal problems himself. He was heavily involved in transactional analysis. Chris developed a crush on him. In fact, she confided to one of her friends that she had decided that George was the perfect person to help her solve her problems. She went to George on his 30th birthday in late June with a cake. And later at the press party, she made hit clear to him in a subtle way that she was available. He rejected her.

>This gets posted.

>5mins later "This video has been removed by the user."
fuckin kek