/Auspol/ - Reddit raid edition

POLLING BEGINS TOMORROW MORNING AT 8am AND FINISHES AT 6pm.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqtkckl6s5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Tkf0ecfsg3E

Debates:
>QandA debate
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s4445605.htm
>Regional leaders debate
iview.abc.net.au/programs/australia-votes-regional-leaders-debate/NS1633H001S00
>QandA debate 2
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s4449977.htm
>Leaders debate 2 (Starts about 50mins in)
kikebook.com/abcnews.au/videos/10155138096674988/
>Regional debate 2
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s4452793.htm
>Leaders debate 3
youtube.com/watch?v=taPjRah7LMs

National polls
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll

Find out which (((candidates))) are in your electorate
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/guide/electorates-by-state/

See how your electorate stacks up
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-12/vote-compass-right-left-leaning-electorates/7501092

News that nobody really gives a fuck about:
abc.net.au/news/federal-election-2016/

Election:
>Hottest memes from the campaign
au.news.yahoo.com/a/31962257/wrap-it-up-please-the-hits-and-misses-from-the-2016-campaign-trail/#page1
>Obama shits the bed, asks us to join
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-30/us-calls-for-australia-to-increase-refugee-intake/7557578

Parties endorsed by /Auspol/:
One nation
Katters Australian
Family first
Rise up
Australia first
Shooters & fishers

Sup Forums voting method:
>Favorite memes > minors and independants > majors > unfunny memes > green.
House of reps: You have to preference all parties.
Senate: You may preference 1 choice above the line or 6+. You must preference 12 or more if voting below the line.

The deadline for voter registration has passed.

TAKE A PEN WITH YOU TO VOTE.

IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO VOLUNTEER FOR YOUR LOCAL MEME CANDIDATE, DO IT TONIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4e9Y6EV_A
youtube.com/watch?v=vPz7ck1QANk
youtube.com/watch?v=jmBmHnwGuvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrEL1qAkVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=aFnPdhC5qA4
youtube.com/watch?v=8xTJ2d8y86g
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGqFrZl7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=R-tp2TkRgJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=5DCdY6AHbDg
youtube.com/watch?v=EyELpE9CTa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5cAyfsd67_I
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNMNXNS4jI
youtube.com/watch?v=KmUo-nDJS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oeI5X001ATk
youtube.com/watch?v=W95RHO6_Gw4
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/election-2016-peter-dutton-comments-illiterate-refugees/7425642
au.finance.yahoo.com/news/australian-banks-are-clamping-down-on-foreign-buying-of-homes-034057214.html?cmp=fb
theconversation.com/will-the-internships-program-help-young-people-get-jobs-58397
safeschoolshub.edu.au/safe-schools-coalition-australia-resources
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/23/how-pauline-hanson-could-easily-win-a-senate-seat/
baka.com.au/national/chinese-billionaire-funding-our-mps-20090703-d7s9.html
9news.com.au/national/2016/06/15/10/25/bendigo-mosque-gets-green-light-as-high-court-throws-out-appeal#fuvcjJv1vwfRiOv7.99
heraldsun.com.au/news/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-dines-with-hate-preacher/news-story/07b9e88bf961dc60ba9ce16ba3e34a99
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-08/labor-migrant-multi-lingual-ads/7481902
brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016-opinion/election-2016-greens-dummy-spit-over-preferences-as-unedifying-as-it-is-hypocritical-20160612-gphaqu.html
poll-maker.com/poll740377x5b7d4232-30
poll-maker.com/poll740379xfe31b0Cc-30
democracysausage.org/
australia.isidewith.com/political-quiz
imgur.com/7IL07cl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PSA:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4e9Y6EV_A

Examples of legend status:
youtube.com/watch?v=vPz7ck1QANk
youtube.com/watch?v=jmBmHnwGuvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrEL1qAkVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=aFnPdhC5qA4

Examples of autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=8xTJ2d8y86g
youtube.com/watch?v=TWGqFrZl7p8
youtube.com/watch?v=R-tp2TkRgJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=5DCdY6AHbDg

Examples of banter:
youtube.com/watch?v=EyELpE9CTa0
youtube.com/watch?v=5cAyfsd67_I
youtube.com/watch?v=tDNMNXNS4jI
youtube.com/watch?v=KmUo-nDJS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oeI5X001ATk
youtube.com/watch?v=W95RHO6_Gw4

Election:
>Refugees btfo
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-18/election-2016-peter-dutton-comments-illiterate-refugees/7425642
>Gooks btfo
au.finance.yahoo.com/news/australian-banks-are-clamping-down-on-foreign-buying-of-homes-034057214.html?cmp=fb
>Neets btfo
theconversation.com/will-the-internships-program-help-young-people-get-jobs-58397
>Children btfo
safeschoolshub.edu.au/safe-schools-coalition-australia-resources
>Politicians btfo
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/23/how-pauline-hanson-could-easily-win-a-senate-seat/
>Australia btfo
baka.com.au/national/chinese-billionaire-funding-our-mps-20090703-d7s9.html
>Bendigo btfo
9news.com.au/national/2016/06/15/10/25/bendigo-mosque-gets-green-light-as-high-court-throws-out-appeal#fuvcjJv1vwfRiOv7.99
>Turnbull is a dhimmi
heraldsun.com.au/news/prime-minister-malcolm-turnbull-dines-with-hate-preacher/news-story/07b9e88bf961dc60ba9ce16ba3e34a99
>Labor takes being cucked to a new level
abc.net.au/news/2016-06-08/labor-migrant-multi-lingual-ads/7481902
>Greens set to lose Melbourne
brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016-opinion/election-2016-greens-dummy-spit-over-preferences-as-unedifying-as-it-is-hypocritical-20160612-gphaqu.html

ALL QUEENSLANDERS ARE HEREBY REQUIRED TO PREFERENCE PAULINE HANSON FIRST IN THE SENATE.

VOTE IN THESE POLLS:
poll-maker.com/poll740377x5b7d4232-30
poll-maker.com/poll740379xfe31b0Cc-30

Were does she stand on gay marriage? cutting uni funding and the republic?

Will she put forward a bill to close the Australian Human rights commission and remove the commissioners from the payroll?

alright

She believes the plebiscit is the most democratic way to go and that same sex couples should have the same property rights as married couples.

Basically let them do it, let a church tell them to fuck off, and let the people decide.

So which party is the supposed "good" one again?

Already voted:

One Nation
Shooters
Family First
others

Fucking GREENS went 6 on the state ballot

No strong opinion on uni or a republic, they are such non issues desu.

So, no change.

Pauline Hanson thinks homosexuality is normal in other words??

What's normal mate?

She's happy with communism being taught in Australian schools is my point.

Heterosexuality, a man and a woman.
And you'll be voting for who??

When do they start cooking the snags?

You can't make a law for that. She's against privatisation of uni and for positive discrimination of Aussie placements.

democracysausage.org/

Probably some time around 10ish I suppose

You can make a law for anything if you have the balance of power. Will she have a Royal commission into the banks and jewish influences.

More importantly than fag rights is that she believes islam cannot assimilate into australia and wants to be able to stop all muslim immigration
This is the most important thing in the world, a faggot will still stand beside you on the firing line against the shitskin hordes

Nah it has to be within the constitution and I'm pretty sure we can't outlaw commies but don't quote me

Who voting Greens tomorrow?

Can't wait to wake up to snags cooking. I live right next to where I gotta vote.

> un-ironically giving a shit whether homos can get married or not

stay bluepilled

A bunch of faggots.

NO ONE FUCK OFF YOU COMMIE SCUM CUNT

remember to vote HEMP party boys.

everyone else sucks

>make a law on anything
>what is the constitution

You are a dumb fuck

Good afternoon my fellow penile colony m8's, bit hot todai isnt it! croykie me sunburns gettin burnt hottah than a shrimp on the barbie.
And by hot, i mean cold because were in upside down land where it snows in summer, as we all know.

cunts.

YEAH DUDE 420 SMOKE WEED ERRYDDAY LMAO XXXXDDDXXXDDDDXXDDDD

FUCK OFF YOU SHITSKIN CUNT

haha well memed bro!
im white m8

This is going to be the Greens most successful year.

The only question regarding faggots is "can they raise proper kids?"

Gays are happier being able to marry before the state and happier people are more productive. The only question is on adoption and desu we should let another society experiment on their children before we act on that.

Fuck Labor for wedging that issue and playing that game. It is so cruel to put faggots on thr spot like that.

My entire life savings isn't Centrelink so I can't vote for them

faggots and their homophile supporters were the same leftwing want the muslim cunts here to begin with.

I don't see how gays can do any more damage to kids than abos do.

>Not voting liberals

Tell me Sup Forums, why do you hate jobs and growth?

You are both shitskin niggers who shouldn't even have the right to vote. Fuck you muslim loving cunts can fuck off back to sweden where you belong.

Tasfag here, voted early.

My first vote went to Andrew Wilkie, he's a good man.

the whole purpose of commie left is to let the muslims in. If they aren't banned then you can forget your immigration free utopia.

Hasn't been much of either in the last three years.

So should I vote liberal or labor?
Not voting for an independent because they'll never get into power and the greens are retarded.

Mostly care about the economy and number of jobs, as well as making the dollar more valuable. Which party is trying to do this?

Pro's and cons of both sides? No shitposting, I'm asking a serious question.

And inb4 retard, the media is feeding me mixed messages, I only care about facts.

If I had my way we'd hang them and the average person would understand why the arguments of the left have failed and that they just want to stack the deck.

haha m8 yes i also have much "bills", or "clams" as we all say invested in this centertree link. I do hate all those habos that take moi zippo outside stores and other places of business.

ahahahahahaha

hahaha
ha
wew

I fucking love this country sometimes. I know at least 5 people who are more excited for free snags than voting

So you would like to have the ABOs recognised too! we can change it for them but not to outlaw marxism. your the fuckwit

The coalition mate

If you vote for a big party, you are part of the problem

You could take the isidewith quiz.
australia.isidewith.com/political-quiz

How fucking dumb are you cunt? I JUST BLOODY WELL FUCKING TOLD THEIR ANTI MUSLIM POLICY FOR FUCKS SAKE
YOU SHOULD VOTE WITH A ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK YOU UTTER NIGGER. HURRRR THEY;; NEVER GET INTO POWER HURR MAYBE ITS BECAUSE NIGGERS LIKE YOU JUST KEEP VOTING FOR THE STATUS QUO

This will be my fourth year voting Greens.

Cannot wait to see the saltiness on Sup Forums when the Greens BTFO their polling estimates.

Been to a few rallies and the atmosphere and grassroots feeling is FAR more intense than it has been in previous years.

single mothers combined with rural communities are much worse than abbos

>Not voting for an independent because they'll never get into power

Someone doesn't know how preferential voting works

Adopting someone elses kids is pretty fucked up I don't want my kids going to school with faggots kids.

Liberal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Labor, and it's not even close

Labor is running an election on a phoney call that libs are going to privatise medicare and scraping negative gearing which is going to do precisely nothing to fix house prices

Explain m8 was never taught shit about politics

So there are a lot of options worse, or at least on par, with gay people raising a child. It really doesn't matter. It's like them getting married. Who really gives a fuck?

You're just admitting to being a cuck, I'm just embarassed for you. Do you shave your boyfriends mangina ya fucking muslim loving queef huffer

Give me a rundown of your politics.

Who is the most based party and what vote share/seat numbers are they likely pick up tomorrow?

Mate, he isn't losing his seat. I don't know your political ideals but personally I preferenced him about 4th after some minor candidates but before any of the bigger ones.

They could use the vote more than him (even though they have no hope).

3.1% gdp growth annually this year m8, job growth was steady last year (300,000?)

when we see how useless the independents are in the face of Marxist in this country you'll want to abolish the senate.

You asked for this.

I genuinely think I could count your IQ with one hand.

Indigenous recognition will come through a referendum you fucking imbecile.

A government cannot just override the Constituion; if it wants to pass a law that infringes on constitutional limits, then it must proceed through a referendum process.

Jesus fucking Christ, they taught me this shit in like year 5. How fucking dense are you?

Who voting for One Nation here. First time voter and I'm convinced they are the party for Australia.

>its a lets pretend that Australia actually has a democracy and isn't part of the British empire thread

Never change Australia

So you think they are all controlled by the jews huh1

i do considering i was brought up in an environment that wasn't normal
it fucks with your head and ends up alienating you from society. i wouldn't wish that on any kid.

Problem is that Labor needs something tangible to win people's votes, while the Liberals automatically get favour due to having so much advertising.

'We're going to keep medicare the same', doesn't mean anything ,even if the Liberals are going to cut funding and make it worse as the average Australian is too stupid to realize that and they rode on Gonksi too much for anyone to care.
Gay marriage is all the Labor really has to keep attention.

Guys how well are the Greens going to do? I can't have commie open border faggots getting any power

Well Science and Cyclists are just a bunch of nerds who don't look like they know a thing about politics.

My entire family are voting for Pauline since we hate liberals, labor and the greens.

I'm volunteering for my local candidate.

The one near my place starts at 8 so good for me.

Good man, One nation is the ONLY party for Australia. Their policy platform is spot on.

Was actually really helpful, thanks mate

Unemployment is higher now though, lol

Richard di Natale is by far the most based candidate. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete buffoon.

Let's face it guys the only issue is the fucking foreigners. If Liberals had a tougher stance we'd be fucking golden.

They aren't, but they are a step in the right direction.

If they are able to pull in some serious votes then hopefully it will either allow the party to transform into a more respectable and thought out one that can attract better representatives which WOULD potentially make it the best party (it's severely lacking in multiple areas right now, but it IS early days in the scheme of things). Alternatively them getting a high share of the votes will convince some of our current pollies/parties that there are some serious misgivings in the community and that they won't be hung out to dry if they begin to seriously take note of them,

>youll vote for my party wont you anonkun. Maybe I can arrange a special mommy visit if we win.

Still under the forecast, with the value of coal and iron ore low and China down the shitter they haven't done too bad

I dont hate jobs and growth, so in that case im not voting libs

Can you be redpilled as fuck when you're volunteering please?

I'll see if I have any One Nation candidates in my electorate. They are my absolute #1 priority.

Literally all they have said is "jobs and growth" without any evidence.

As much as I hate the fact that Labor are cucks, they are far better for the economy, and healthcare.

Do you want abo recognised in the constitution? and want gays to have the right to marriage. I bet you do ?

Majors are Liberal+Nationals coalition, and Labor.
Labor are commies, Coalition are globalists.
There's a minor green party which are globalist commies.
And there are about 50 nationalist parties with varying degrees of retardation or basedness or based retards
Pauline Hanson is our pick.

If Labor addressed the real issue of the housing crisis (foreign ownership and investment) they'd have my vote in a fucking heartbeat.

>growing u/e
>economic stagnation
>Uni deregulation
>privatisation of Medicare

>is worried about people with different pigmentation

imgur.com/7IL07cl

>Can you be redpilled as fuck when you're volunteering please?

>Not campaigning as a super cuck to get all of the votes and then becoming redpilled right after you have been sworn in.

>they are far better for the economy,

I'll give you healthcare, but the economy? Bless your soul

>Cannot wait to see the saltiness on Sup Forums when the Greens BTFO their polling estimates.

Kek, we'll see. They're worried about independents and minor parties, not the pants on head retarded Greens, polls are even showing them losing Melbourne.

Greens will be BTFO, no matter how many faggots were at your shit cunt rally, KYS.

Yeah man, because cutting huge amounts of funding for education and sucking chinas dick is SO good for the economy

Of course I do.

What a completely asinine question.

>Labor are (...) far better for the economy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA