this absolutely defeats the white nationalists cheers fingered key board edgelords

> this absolutely defeats the white nationalists cheers fingered key board edgelords

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw on a scuba tour in hawaii for a family vacation and some pineapple nigger tourguide talks about how great this book is the whole time

unscientific garbage

creationism for leftists

No it does not...It proves a truth that is universal in the animal kingdom...Animals that evolved in cold climates are universally smarter then their warm climate cousins

This book was a scandal when it came out because all of the virtue signaling couldn't hide the overall theme

post 'em if you got 'em

Nigger apologists arent worth listening to

>no arable land
>whites turn Rhodesia into the foodbowl of africa.
Really makes you think

Tldr

Won't read

Doesn't this book just cover every successful white society with different non racial excuses?

>white european riding a zebra.jpg

Jared's a shit writer, and no one worth any salt takes that book seriously.

tldr already means didn't read, so your second line is redundant you dumb fuck.

it also btfos the entire book because the book is based on fallacies on things that simply aren't true

i doubt you even read the book, probably summarized it online and now claim to have read it to all of your dumb fuck friends as well

Trailer park trash detected

>all it takes to refute that pile of shit is googling "domesticated zebra"

Trailer park trash detected

>too retarded to read a few paragraphs
>calls others trailer trash
top kek

This shit was debunked ages ago, and how is it against white nationalism? It gave concrete reasons why Eurasians were more advanced

>it took less than 20 posts to devolve this thread into shitposting

Nice "arguments" you got there.

>the guy who refuses to read an argument and can barely string a sentence together is calling others trailer trash

way to make yourself and your ideology look like shit, lad

Google fookin your shit up m8s

Yet white girls prefer black men.

White girls don't even like white boys anymore.

I hate US summer

>he googled can zebras be domesticated because he didn't think his thread through

now go back and address all the other countless points against the pseudoscience in guns germs and steel please

without resorting to name calling like a child

Take this back to the trash where it belongs.

Nah dating statistics say otehrwise, shitskin.

>Domestication is a sustained multi-generational relationship in which one group of organisms assumes a significant degree of influence over the reproduction and care of another group to secure a more predictable supply of resources from that second group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication

You know how to domesticate zebras? You kill the ones that attack you and breed the ones that don't.

>should not panic under pressure

but dogs, cats, swine and horses do that. even motherfucking cattle panic under pressure.

Domestication is a centuries-long process of selective breeding. Zebras could be domesticated, it would just take 600 years.

By that definition, horses, dogs, cats, cows, pigs, parrots - any fucking animal in existence has not been domesticated

>shitskin
I'm a white boy. I admit the superiority of the black male.

That's a gross overestimate in your time frame. Domesticating foxes took less than 50 years

Actually, its quite the opposite. Nigger women love aryan cock, and white women mostly find niggers unattractive.

Diamond is to racists what Darwin is to thiests.

>Diamond is to racists what Darwin is to thiests
Outdated? Wrong?

Oh look a Sup Forums JPG infograph

You sure proved me wrong!

Explain advancement of the west compared to Chinese, Indian empires, Persians etc

Political and economic systems are the main point here

>LALALA I CANT HEAR YOUU!!! MUH DIK WHITEBOI

Stay mad, cuck

>abloo zebras cant be domesticated! poor africans had no chance!
>meanwhile indians domesticated fucking elephants

hell, even south and central america created more advanced civilisations than most of africa, and these continents were literally cut off from the rest of the world for dozens of millennia

Cuck is supposed to be an insult?

Not my fault that I can accept the truth. Best we can do is support white girls who go black.

>600 years
kek, this is selective breeding we're talking about here m8

you should get a canadian proxy
a leaf flag would tremendously improve your funpostings

i had a shitload of them, but idk where, prob on my other comp

>tfw white male

Wigger.

>tfw you will never be a civilizing force showing shitskins the way of the white man in turn of the 20th century Africa

Mongols.

Sup Forums tards have no education. they get all their "facts" from sourceless info graphics and stormtard websites.