16 y/o dindu nuffin sandnigger kills a 13 years old girl for the name of allah

>16 y/o dindu nuffin sandnigger kills a 13 years old girl for the name of allah
>the 13 was girl was aleep
>family of the little terrorist is proud of him
>his mother says he will be in paradise and she couldnt wish for a better son (for killing a sleeping girl)
>his sister says her brother was a "holy warrior" (for killing a sleeping girl)
Please explain how arabs are human and why europe share their wifes and daughters with them, and why and how Israel should share a state with them.

pic related. the girl who got stabbed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4822650,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VAHv2yQMGxA
youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The girl was a sandnigger tool

She pays for the sins of their fathers.

Didnu nuffin holy allah warrior him self

Religion of peace strikes again

oh so the right way is to make children pay for their fathers sins while you are way too pussy to confront a father himself? We should go ahead and kill all arab children for ISIS then.

If she was wearing one of sweden's "Please don't stab me" bracelets this wouldn't have happened

What a cutie. You Israeli are loosing the war if you let your own kind get butchered like this. Really a shame.

Wow wtf i hate goyim know. :^( RIP sweet chosenling.

You both are the same semitic genetric garbage, except you jewish fucks are a bit smarter so you so you like to kill 13 year old girls in their sleep with rockets barrages. Go burn in hell, kike.

The only way to defeat them is to breed with them. You're already half way there schlomo, good luck.

Islam is a cancer

just imagine how many kikeroaches that little termite queen would have bred?

This wouldn't happen if Israel would just tear down walls and accept multiculturalism. Bridges not walls you racist bigot nazi

Fuck no Yisrael should never share country with muslim dogs. Yisrael should kill the boys whole family or allow girls family to kill every muslim they find.

Fucking muslim trash! Death to Hamas. Plo and the fags hezbollah.

chechen detected.

Russia killed way more civilians and children last year in Syria then Israel will kill in future 100 years. So please, bitch, dont embarrass yourself putinboi.

Having fought in the middle east a few times I can probably safley say the relatives are probably just saying whatever it takes to keep that maniac from doing the same to them.

Notice how the two people with glowing reports on his behavior are women?

Yeah, theyre just saying whatever it takes to prevent being beheaded.

This. Semites and anything they create is shit.

y/o dindu nuffin sandnigger kills a 13 years old girl for the name of allah

>16 y/o dindu nuffin sandnigger kills a jew for the name of allah

Fixed that for you great ally

>Please explain how arabs are human
they arent

>why europe share their wifes and daughters with them
because of 70 years of indoctrination and brainwashing by (((leading personalities))) in our media and education systems, as well as friendly activists like george (((soros))) who have our politicians in their pockets.

>why and how Israel should share a state with them
you shouldnt. in fact you should deport every single arab on israeli territory (that includes all of gaza and the west bank) to jordan ASAP.
if jordan objects, use the IDF to fuck their shit up.
after deporting all the mudslimes, build even more walls around you and increase border security to a maximum.

/thread.

Stop whining you dirty keikel, your settlers burn arab children alive. You hypocrite retards annoy me.

She was an American too. RIP

really sad 2bh

You faggot kikes committed the biggest genocide in history. 65 million White Ethnic European Christians murdered in the gulags. You have no sympathy here sand nigger trash

>it's a jewish family moves in a settler village and gets stabbed episode
>it's a jew thinks he can win an asymmetrical war against muslim thread

face it you're never going to genocide them, you're never going to annihilate them, you can call them subhumans all you want if you keep escalating the conflict you'll keep getting stabbed.

RIP poor girl

This is what happens when you divide people by race and religion like happens in Israel. These two could have been lovers and spouses one day, but instead this happens. So sad.

>>family of the little terrorist is proud of him
>>his mother says he will be in paradise and she couldnt wish for a better son (for killing a sleeping girl)
>>his sister says her brother was a "holy warrior" (for killing a sleeping girl)
Proofs?

I agree with you. But who knows...

I hope you bomb palestinian families to death

>Russia killed way more civilians and children last year in Syria
Yeah, all those ISIS terrorists were children in the past, so Russians killed SO much children. Go suck shekels shlomo.

What sucks is if they actually go to war we have to back them up

theres nothing wrong with killing terrorists and their families ti idiot

When are you Israelis going to exterminate those mudslime subhumans?

please kill more muzzies before the summer is over

we don't give you 3 billion worth of military hardware a year so you can sit around and count shekels

>Illegal Mexican comes to country
>Has child
>Child is now an American citizen

So we should deport Mexicans for the "sins of their fathers" then, huh?

Your own fellow tribesmen are making us do it. If the white man had a say in European politics, we would Auschwitz them sooner than your grand-parents.

Don't let islamists bring you down, keep up the good fight

I am now a #HebrewHammer :^)

source?

Jews give whites blacks. Whites support creating of israel. Jews get sand niggers. Payback bitches.

resettle gaza pls

Now that's the spirit Shlomo!

dashe esli rus dolshna bila ubivat ditey, ani bi bili terroristy vso ravno

> killing their families
THAT'S A FUCKING LEAF

>No source
>No context
>What about all the innocent children that were killed in Dresden, Nagazaki and Hiroshima
>Crymeariver.wav

Nice get

Can we nuke all you faggots now?

Israel, Palestinians, you both are primitive heeberjeeber sandsavages with primitive languages.

Israel, You're Jewish. Die in some ovens. Moses was black, and you're a bunch of pants-shitting Europeans acting like you're a bunch abused Frenchmen.

Palestinians, you should have killed Israel by now. You're weak, and weakness deserves NOTHING. I'm glad it's not a crime for Israeli soldiers to rape your children because you're not Jewish, and therefore not people.

Fuck you both in the ass with a stick.

-America.

That's the most retarded immigration law in the universe besides open borders.

Wait we have those too

I really just can't be assed to care about this anymore. I used to care. Right above my desk is a picture I painted of Gaza in flames after an Israeli shelling. I made it in 2013, before the refugees, back when my best friend was a Muslim, before he wanted me dead after his wife left him for me because of his very strict adherence to certain portions of the Koran.

Hey Russbro, I want to move to Russia. I'm sick of America, my parents came here from Romania and as America and the west continues down the slippery slope, I'd like to get away to the East. I'm Orthodox, speak Romanian fluently, know a little bit of Russian, understand how to read Cyrillic, I just want the opportunity to go live there. How do I do this? I saw marriage to a Russian citizen for 3 years will give me citizenship, is there any way to arrange that somehow?

>Moses was black

WE

>girl is american
>her parents decide to move to isreal and live on stolen land.
>they put her in danger.
>blaming the danger and not the parents.
jewish logic.

MMMMUH DRESDEN!

FUCK OFF, it was a great kraut bbq

> I want to move to Russia
Don't do it, move to Minsk, ok?

When the world fucks off and lets us

>why europe share their wifes and daughters with them

t. Pure coincidence

Even Hitler said so. You really think some white ass people are endogenous to Africa? Lmao

Sounds like someone needed a trigger warning to protect them in a safe space from any harm.

> The current year
> cant find this yourself

I remember there was a lot of used needles lying around in playgrounds in sverlovsk

Kikes like sucking and mutilating babies penis just like mudslimes. Why aren't they allies?

Jordan accepted more then 100k refuges from Syria, but they dont want accept any Palestinians in, neither any other arab country.

lmao. tell me more. We have friendly RICH arab villages like "Abu Gosh" inside israel and shitloads of Christians in Jerusalem and you are talking about deviding?

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4822650,00.html

This

Why not? Everyone here says not to move to Russia. I'd love to live near or around Saint Petersburg, it looks so nice there. Belarus seems nice also, but I fear that it leans too much towards the west for me to want to live my life and raise a family there. I don't want my children to have to move somewhere else like me because of bad politics.

Yall will level a city block to kill 1 terrorist, then your media reports "bombing run kills 143 enemy combatants."

Actually, just 1, and 142 collateral. Your nations journalists go to jail if they criticize the current regime, not suprisingly, every single bomb drop somehow manages to slaughter a few hundred "combatants" in a crowded neighborhood with stunning precision....

Meanwhile yall are bulldozing entire neighborhoods cuz 1 rocket attack came from there, as if the people living there had any choice in letting the heavily armed men do what they wanted or not.

Then its this giant mystery why the palestinians want you all dead.

Meanwhile MY nation is handing out anti tank missiles and guns to literally any dune coon who can hold a gun and stammer "isis bad" in poor english, like that shit isnt going to be fired at us and our allies for the next 30 years.

Jesus h christ, I really truly wish people would just drop the nationalist horse shit, step back, and go "this whole mess is pants on head retarded, lets fucking fix it."

If isreal, the US, and Russia all quit slinging shit at eachother like stupid monkeys and worked together for 1 year we could utterly clean out the middle east and build something stable.

But humans are fucking trash bickering over stupid shit just suffering our time here until we finally blast our dumb asses to armegeddon and cease to exist.

Belarus is WAY nicer

>terrorists killing terrorists
oy
fucking
vey

>Please explain how arabs are human and why europe share their wifes and daughters with them, and why and how Israel should share a state with them
I heard about this shit and it pissed me off.
Hating Arabs is one of the few platforms I agree with jews on.

Epstein what are you doing

Looks gay.

Yo, Chaim, stop this racism. That's not very kosher.

>sverlovsk
Drill-city? Noice leafed mah friend.
if you mean "Sverdlovsk" it's Ukrainian city.

>Please explain how arabs are human and why europe share their wifes and daughters with them, and why and how Israel should share a state with them.pic related. the girl who got stabbed.

They aren't.

The Jews need to spark this war. Millions of us await.

> falling for the apartheid meme
> doesn't actually know anything about Israel let alone seen a picture of it

They're not

king kike (bibi) made a video on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=VAHv2yQMGxA

I think the racist palestinians should just learn to accept diversity. I mean really your oppressed people moved there like super long ago in the spirit of love and friendship and the disgusting heteronormative patriarchal muslim elites have absolutely alienated and disenfranchised you from day one.

Those filthy flag-waving ultranationalist palestinians should learn that borders and racism and the notion of ethnic nation-states are long gone and they must learn to embrace their neighbours and stop all this nonsensical violence. Anything else is racism.

You say that like it's a bad thing to do.

sverdlosvk, sorry for mispelling

He's sporting that Hitler youth haircut.

Girl looks pretty - her fault she was sleeping with a 3 years older sand nigger.

>Israel
>implying you aren't a kike sandnigger yourself
if he killed a Jew then he's going to heaven, because he's doing God's work exterminating vermin.

It's prettier but it doesn't politically stable, Russia is at least openly against western policy, Belarus is afraid of Russia so they suck American dick, which is the opposite of what I'd want my future to be in, it only gets worse from there.

Just start a One Arm's Length campaign. That will fix the problem, just like in germany.

What? UKRANIAN? are you retarded ivan? I was born in sverdlovsk

doesn't seem*

tbqh you may have deserved it.
You are in the process of ethnically cleansing the palestinians from their own land

youtube.com/watch?v=TOaxAckFCuQ

Let me FTFY: "Meanwhile MY nation is handing out anti tank missiles and guns to literally any dune coon who can hold a gun and stammer "Assad bad" in poor english, including to ISIS fighters"
>Being this fucking naive

[airstrikes on schools intensify]

Both are sand nigger trash holding us back

>Everyone here says not to move to Russia
Because you should fukn listen to them.
>I'd love to live near or around Saint Petersburg
That's not so bad actually but the WEATHER IS SHIT
>but I fear that it leans too much towards the west
Wrong it's basically better version of Russia "with KGB and dictator".
> I don't want my children to have to move somewhere
Then don't do it they would not say "Thank you dady we are so proud of your decision" if you move to Russia.

user debil

>your settlers burn arab children alive.
Implying that's a bad thing, everything islam is cancer that needs removing and arab kids are a lost cause already weaponized by retard parents. I don't get why so many westerners defend arabs.

t. Shlomo "Taylor" Goldensteintz

>schools
yes, quran teaching facilities are vital and important!

nigger its a fucking war over there. where there is war, there is collateral damage. you should know about this simple matter of fact.

>Islam is a cancer
So are romanians although i do agree with you.

> I was born in sverdlovsk
You MEAN Ekatirinburg?There is no such city in Russia anymore. Also yes, Eburg is worse nowdays so you one lucky son of the bitch.

>that haircut
self-hating faggatron mudslime, just like the orlando shooter, yikes

Her dad killed her after the palestinian boy refused to have sex with her while he watched.
he then called the security to kill the palestinian boy.
jew cucks will always be cucks.

Wow only a subhuman thinks in your terms. Fucking barbarian scum.