If you were forced to erase one of these trilogies from existence, which one would you erase...

If you were forced to erase one of these trilogies from existence, which one would you erase? The original Star Wars trilogy or the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-the-harry-potter-ultimate-extended-editions-they-promised
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Star Wars for ruining pop culture

Star Wars

Star Wars hands down

We would have got more shit like Blade Runner & Logan's run instead of pew pew shit

Star Wars

Star Wars has always been shit, so Star Wars.

Better question:
The Hobbit trilogy or the SW prequels?

Star Wars is the Starcraft of the sci-fi genre.
Just like starcraft killed RTS for decades, Star Wars killed sci-fi for decades.

Lord of the Rings obviously, you fucking plebs, because the books would still exist and they could always be made into films later.

The Hobbit. Though the prequels are worse

Star Wars. Sci-fi being defined by Trek film insted of SW could have been interesting.

Star Wars for the future attention whores

Prequels for ruining the originals. Hobbit was comfy kino

Can someone cut this into an cellphone wallpaper?

Yeah easily, which one do you want?

Lord of the Rings

HIGH FANTASY IS FUCKING GAY

Star Wars

LOTR is special to me.

ur gay
t. /tg/

I think he meant the whole thing

The fellowship of the ring, plz u kind sir.

Lord of the Rings

at least Tolkien's books still exist, they'd just miss out on a great adaptation

Star Wars as a whole would be wiped out without the movies

before the prequels, LOTR
now, SW

star wars without a second thought

LOTR.

Only Fellowship is legit kino, the other two films only have flashes of the same level of excellence.

Wouldn't be made as well. Based Viggo would be too old

Good, now do all the lotr senpai

same

Wiggo Mortician

Thank you.

I don't see a please or thank you

this. i honestly cant imagine life without all my star wars stuff.

>no messages

What a loser

Star Wars

p-please senpai

Original Star Wars easily.

:(

Please or thankyou

>670x1345

What is this an image for ants?

>Star Wars as a whole would be wiped out without the movies

It would be a shame to lose the original trilogy but damn worth doing to rid the world of all the cancer that followed and to rid us of these new autistic fagbase

Star Wars, easy decision

ROTJ if you would be so kind

As much as I love the Star Wars expanded fiction (I've been reading the books and comics since I was 10 years old) I'd have to stay Star Wars because Star Wars legitimized sci-fi for Normies and therefore with very rare exceptions sci-fi has to always be B-Movie action schlock

One of the things that always gets me mad is when people make fun of George Lucas for trying to take the inner workings of his universe seriously with all the political talk. The movies are bad, no doubt but with normies if you take anything seriously you're regarded as an autist, everything has to be a reddit quip fest like Guardians of the Galaxy or melodrama like Interstellar

the french comics lucas plagiarized would also exist.
star wars

Now that's better

>Phone wallpaper

Upscaling it will make it look like blurry garbage you retard, get me a better source image or pay me

Thanks senpai

LotR because Hackson's elf fetish caused Tolkien to turn in his grave.

Could. you do ANH and ESB please? =D

The original Star Wars trilogy and the characters actions have now been made obsolete by TFA and Harrison Ford was basically Han Solo in Indiana Jones so I guess Star Wars.

Thank you user

HP EE
change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-the-harry-potter-ultimate-extended-editions-they-promised

why can't i erase the disney star wars trilogy?

OT Star Wars > LOTR > Prequels >> Hobbit >> Ep 7 and likely the rest of that millenial preteen pandering garbage

Because it's literally going to be a remake of the original

>Snoke: No Rey, I am your father

You mean Bored of the Rings?

All you fracking Millienials saying otherwise will die painfully.

> star wars
> sand crawler, ATAT, ATST
> stuff in the films for like 5 mins

> lotr
> bagend, isengard and ents, black gates and mount doom
> significant stuff

funny how the two sets of posters perfectly show why star wars sucks

watch more marvel movies fag

>Bored of the Rings?

More like Star Bores