Why?

Who in the hell watches this crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZIwAyvoGLu0
youtu.be/V-fnKKQDGFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me

you mom. No,seriously it's mostly middle aged housewives

At least you can play along with the game. Is Deal or no Deal still a thing?

TV is dying, the only ones left still watching it are the elderly and boomers who don't know how to use the internet.

>Final episode date: May 18, 2009

its obvious

My parents do, and yours probably do too. My dad also watches big bang theory.

Holy shit, so does mine.

Why do Dads love TBBT so much?

It's fun.

This. I watch it with her on a daily basis.

You can just tell he's over it

youtu.be/ZIwAyvoGLu0

The waiting room of my dentist's office.

This. It's also not bad. I watch it with my mom on occasion, Steve Harvey has a lotta charm

its simple and entertaining.

NAME SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE INSIDE YOUR WIFE

A fridge

Unemployed people.

UH I GOTTA IMAGINE IT'S BIG BLACK COCK STEVE

I'M GUNNA GO AHEAD AND SAY YOU STEVE

A STD

AW HELL NAH WE FINNA BE TAKEN OFF A DA AIR I TELL U WHUT WHITE BOIS SHAKE MY DAMN HEAD U BUNCHA SICKOS DISCUSTING I BOUT HAD IT WIT DIS SHOW WE WUZ KANGZ

My mom and dad are always watching this.
As cheesy as it is, I dig Steve.

A BABY STEVE

>you mom. No,seriously it's mostly middle aged housewives

>Who in the hell watches this crap?

Most american families who eat dinner sitting around the TV. It's just some trash to have on in the background.

This, Modern Family, or Cops.

Pretty good

NAME SOMETHING LONG AND BLACK YOUR WIFE WANTS INSIDE OF HER!

This. It's silly at times but I really like it.

I'M GONNA SAY A TAPEWORM, STEVE

PANCREATIC CANCER

MY WALLET STEVE, CHA CHING!!!!$!!!!

I GOING WITH A STEAK KNIFE STEVE!

HOW ABOUT HOT MOLTEN TAR!

Is not. It is just full with popular knowledge and names of everything related to science and comic book/comic book movies.

For example, you will heard names like Stephen Hawkings, George Lucas, Steve Jobs, people your dad already knows and will make him think he is smart for knowing them, just like those smart characters.

Same with everything else. I bet there is no one epìsode explaining nuclear fission, but there are about schrödinger cat, relativity and gravity.
Not because it is more hard, it is because it less known.

>Same with everything else. I bet there is no one epìsode explaining nuclear fission

You're trying way too fucking hard, m8

How badly I want to see someone BTFO Trump for shaking their hand like that.

I was just thinking the same thing. Did he yank him?

He did the same thing to Judge Gorsuch and the PM of Japan.

youtu.be/V-fnKKQDGFQ

I work in a hospital. You can hear the clangs and buzzes coming out of every post surgery unit and ICU. There is no escape

Family Feud is one of the greatest television shows ever made, it exposes average people as average infront of cameras and it is hilarious.

From the contestants to the game to Harvey's very humor it is a show making fun of averageness and being average I laugh at it.

Trump voters. Seriously.

The "subtle" race baiting

This. I watch it with your mom all the time.

b-but housewives don't fantasize about black tv men, r-right?

Why is there always a black family and a white family

this show is retarded now
all it is is people hoping they'll become famous and be a meme if they say the most ridiculously sexual answer and hoping to get a reaction from mr. potato head.
>what's one thing you do at a beach
>UHHHH SUCK MY OWN DICK??? WHOOOPS!!! WAS THAT OUT LOUD!!!! OOPS!!!! IT WAS THE FIRST THING ON MY MIND PLS DON'T PUT ME ON THE NEWS OR A HIGHLIGHT REEL!!!!!!
>shot of Harvey looking dumbfounded for 10 minutes and 45 seconds as the crowd yucks it up
>black families everywhere rejoice DAYUM THIS SHOW CRAY SHIIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

would rather watch Richard Dawson kiss and touch women uncomfortably

it's a shame it isn't airing anymore. every time I play it at a Dave & Busters I fucking kill it

The Game Show channel is always on at my local pho restaurant and I gotta say it's pretty comfy to watch while I eat my noodles.

Along with the rest of day time television, the unemployed.

the elderly

>tfw it's an episode with the shitty guy after Dawson who ended up killing himself
Those ones sucked.

The Louie Anderson episodes were much worse.

That's how men handshake. You grab the hand then shake it until a proper greeting is established. The translator for Shinzo Abe took 19 seconds to help complete the greeting.

People feel like you are your best friend if you shake their hand for 10 seconds, believe me.