Holland please explain this

Holland please explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

wingia.com/en/services/end_of_year_survey_2014/regional_results/8/46/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There two kinds of nations on this world.

1. Nations that dont wash their hands after each time they visit the bathroom.

2. Liars.

>netherlands
Morelike
>shitherhands

>portugal
yea nah

>greeks, bosnians, romanians, t*rk wash their hands

yea, there are liars, here, definitely.

i wash after using toilet, not when going in

you are just jealous and ashamed of your shithole so you want to take other countries with you
filthy shitskin

#2s detected

>Deceptugal

I see that a lot of male colleagues don't wash their hands after going to the toilet. I think it's about 50% of all the men at my office. I think those people are disgusting. They don't have to bring be any coffee or anything else.

Guys, please, I get it you don't use the bidet (I don't get it) but this... come on guys.

shitskin holland with inferiority complex

dirty dutch subhumans

If you have poor hygiene, you're less likely to be sick in the long run since you're building yourself immunity.
t. someone who hasn't been sick in 10 years

L’association internationale WIN, qui regroupe 75 des plus grands instituts d’études internationaux parmi lesquels BVA, publie les résultats de son questionnement sur une pratique d’hygiène. Cette enquête menée dans 63 pays mesure la part d’individus se lavant automatiquement les mains avec du savon après être allé aux toilettes. Les principaux enseignements de l'enquête figurent ci-dessous.

C’est en Arabie Saoudite (1er, 97%), en Bosnie (2ème, 96%), en Algérie (3ème, 94%), au Liban (3ème, 94%), en Papouasie-Nouvelle-Guinée (3ème 94%) et en Turquie (3ème, 94%) que l’on mesure les comportements les plus vertueux alors qu’en Colombie (7ème, 93%), en Afrique du Sud (7ème, 93%), au Vietnam (7ème, 93%), au Panama (10ème, 92%) et en Géorgie (11ème, 91%), plus de 9 habitants sur 10 adoptent automatiquement cette pratique également. A l’inverse, on observe dans trois pays Asiatiques, des taux de pratique inférieurs à 50% : en Corée-du-Sud (61ème, 39%), au Japon (62ème, 30%) et en Chine (63ème, 23%).

En Europe, il est intéressant d’observer que la Bosnie (2ème, 96%), la Grèce (13ème, 85%), le Kosovo (14ème, 85%) et le Portugal (14ème, 85%) occupent les premières positions. En dehors de l’Allemagne (27ème, 78%) et du Royaume-Uni (34ème, 75%) et de l’Europe du Nord (taux supérieur à 75% en Islande, Suède, Finlande), la pratique est nettement moins développée en Europe de l’Ouest où la France (50ème, 62%) devance légèrement l’Espagne (52ème, 61%), la Belgique (53ème, 60%), l’Italie (57ème, 57%) et les Pays-Bas (60ème, 50%).

Anyone thats not Greek is subhuman desu

yes

Greeks are better than other humans

t. Anos Papadokoius

The numbers in this map are incorrect, most countries are at ~90%. Jakub Marian misinterpreted the results of the study

prove us wrong you slavic subhuman

slavs are subhumans

Greeks are better than other humans

proofs

germans are dirty subhumans

This map is retarded and misleading, for example in Germany 95% agreed with the statement "Washing my hands with soap after going to the toilet is something I automatically do"
In total 78% agreed strongly and 17% agreed somewhat
Only 5% of Germans disagreed with that statement

wingia.com/en/services/end_of_year_survey_2014/regional_results/8/46/

what is this weird link?

You can see the results of that study

In fact 83% of the Dutch generally wash theirhands with soap after going to toilet, not just 50% as the map suggests

only the first matters

ptsd

>tfw you will never wash your hands

>>with soap and water

who the fuck washes hands with soap after peeing

I do that.
Maybe the Turks are right after all.