How did Sweden become such a leftist shithole? I'm curious to know what led them down that path

How did Sweden become such a leftist shithole? I'm curious to know what led them down that path

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/yQLfEOL.png
youtube.com/watch?v=hyJ94h9h0jk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=SZTGv5ryDS0
youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=rDGTrIJe-88
redice.tv/news/how-and-why-sweden-became-multicultural
aftenposten.no/norge/SSB-narmer-seg-Storhaugs-innvandringstall-580720b.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Massive amounts of jews fled there during WW2.

I remember some Sven posted a pic explaining why Sweden went full retard.
Some Jew is responsible for this.
Why is Sup Forums right all the time?

Spoiled shelterd white kids in abundance. Inject some MTV and a wish to be a better more wise America.And boom, you get Swedistan.

Is it this?

i.imgur.com/yQLfEOL.png

Photo is too big for Sup Forums

Women - they let them have too much power

why cant i wake up from this nightmare, Sup Forums

i just want everything to be good again, not having to worry about how long it will take for this coutnry to be ruled by muslims and cuckolds

Consider Finland or the far north. Canada is nice too.

This.
>WWII
>Germany Invades Denmark
>Danes realize they're gonna shoah the Jews
>Send the Jews to Sweden so they can escape

>Now
>Sweden is ultra cucked
>Denmark is the "racist" country of Scandinavia, people have a traditional, folkish patriotism, less cucking, less degeneracy

/thread

It's simple. We value ethics over personal success. If other countries did the same, we wouldn't have to accept such a heavy burden.

At the end of the day, I'm proud to live in a humanitarian superpower.

You bring shame to your ancestors....

youtube.com/watch?v=hyJ94h9h0jk

>You bring shame to your ancestors....
Don't be silly. Sweden has no history, no real culture. If even our own politicians are saying it, it must be true.

Wake up....

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=SZTGv5ryDS0

>Not wanting vibrant diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=dCDMGu-xi30

jews, feminism, and a docile population

Thanks but I like to listen to non-degenerate European music.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=rDGTrIJe-88

Can't tell if every swede on pol is troll, or everyone in Sweden actually is cucked

nah, its just their way of saying they're lazy paracitical cunts.

"plocka russinen ur kakan" jo, tjena. sen när har våra regeringar velat ta ansvar för landet.

individualism and institutionalized multiculturalism, it is like a religion.

Why don't swedes ever play the "would you take in 200 000 russian refugees" -card in their politics?

It's the ultimate argument for all nordics, nobody wants russians inside their borders, least of all leftists.

They've had exposure to over two equivalent Trudeau units, and cannot be uncucked now. Canada, your levels are dangeorously high!

>i.imgur.com/yQLfEOL.png
It is because you lived 40 years under Social democratic rule.

They've never done anything of value, and certainly nothing that ever warranted any level of attention from the rest of Europe.

So they went full steam ahead with the liberal agenda, as loudly and wildly as they could.

Now their country is falling apart, hundreds of thousands of white have abandoned the country and all it has served is as a warning to the rest of the world just how badly it can fuck up.

Swedes are lazier than Greeks, so they get the shitskins to do all the labour, of course, that has its disadvantages.

Of all the European countries, clearly they responded the best (that means worst, for us) to the EU diversity and tolerance propaganda. I consider Sweden the EU's prototype and testing ground to see how many shit people will take. If it causes unrest in Sweden, they'll need to be far less blatant in other countries. This falls in place considering the amount of censorship there is when trying to read the news from a Swedish connection, so that it can't get reach enough people to go truly big.

After WW2, Marxism and liberal values were pushed throughout the western world. However, Sweden was a deliberate target for the Jews. You see, Sweden, and let's be honest about this, is or was the whitest of the Caucasian subgroups. For the Jews, to defeat their main enemy, they essentially went for the heart. Once the heart is dead, the rest will fade into semi-whites to not white at all, and be easy pickings for cleanup duty.

Like they say, if you want to go for the kill, go for the heart or the brain. The brain, Nazi Germany, was already taken out. The heart was left.

Huge amount of leftist jews gained control of their media, politics and finance and their shabbo goyims on their leashes

Jews really are fucking ...garbage.

Just, shitty, garbage fucks who wreck whole countries

Our levels are terminal

We had two Trudeaus, in case you were unaware. And Pierre was a literal cuck who started Canada's multiculturalist movement

1 million rapefugees=diversity and ethically and morally correct

200k russian refugees= FUCKING INVASION IT'S A FUCKING INVASION BY THE FUCKING MUSKOVITES JUST KEK MY SHIT UP MATE

Scandinavians are very progressive as it is, give them a refugee and their mind implodes

You've feed you people to hungry wolves you spineless cunt.

You're fucked, so you can either die or move away.

It's in your hands.

US of A led us down this path.

True fact, all swedish feminists have been inspired by the american feminist movement.

Essentially, Sweden is overdeveloped in some regards. They had an almost ideal state of economy during the golden age of Capitalism, an ideal welfare state and high indicators on almost every success scale. Lou Reed, who visited Sweden in the 1960, was astonished by how "flawless everything worked" in comparison to the US.

So, Sweden, seemingly having nothing more to strive forward to, adopted the postmodern, self-destructive Roman Decadence that would envelope Central Europe only many years later, when it also reached that stage of "everything you could wish for".

That is just an outsiders theory.

You don't simply understand the complexity of the refugee crisis, Canada would be screwed beyond belief if you were in the same situation as Greece and Turkey are right now. Sweden took a heavy burden early on to help with the refugee situation which is quickly showing to be almost too much to bear.

It's the tragedy all successful homogenous nations face without long periods of struggle. They have never experienced how awful minorities can be, and assume their wealth to be something of luck to be shared. The compassion that and virtue among their own people that enabled them to thrive is assumed to exist in all people without exception. Take this with centuries of unchecked leftism and your nation will die faster than anyone thought possible

all 3rd wave feminists, not just swedes.
If you're a feminist in a western country these days, you're brainwashed because you can't avoid internet and american influence. Feminism before U.S. influence was actually decent, scandis most of all were rational with equality.

You idiots will go down in the history as the generation that let your country become a third world Islamic shit hole including in a couple of decades the murder of the Swedish people as a whole.
You took away every single chance you enjoyed when you were a child and robbed your children of a future. You will go done as the worst generation in Swedish history and will be hated and despised and there is nothing you can do about it or chance it you already have fucked up too much.

>As late as 1965, the social democratic Prime Minister of Sweden Tage Erlander said: “We Swedes live in an infinitely luckier situation. Our country’s population is homogeneous, not only in terms of race, but also in many other respects.” The demographic transformation of Sweden did not just happen to happen. It was a direct result of political decisions, which in turn could be undertaken because of some actor’s conscious agenda and very active advocacy in the 1960s and 1970s.

redice.tv/news/how-and-why-sweden-became-multicultural

On another note: 50% of the population of Norway will be immigrants or descendants of immigrants in 2100. According to census statistics.

aftenposten.no/norge/SSB-narmer-seg-Storhaugs-innvandringstall-580720b.html

Social democracy and social engineering basically.

>humanitarian
Let's see how humanitarian you are when the nukes fly, Ahmed

Politicians with their head so long up their ass they don't realize what they do.

Welfare and free immigration doesn't go together but political correctness has fucked it over.

Swedish politicians want to win some good boy points by being progressive but fuck themselves over in the process.

The media have their own interests and serve the sitting politicians right now, being hired as a journalist in Sweden means you GOTTA have the "right" opinions.

Nothing to do with jews (take of the tin foil hat..),
Just really confused and disconnected politicians..

They are not even in the top 10, look for other problems instead of the juice

can't argue against that, nazi-kun.

he actually said that topkek, sven

Why could you let that happen? It's sad and I don't wan't to read that again

Everyone speaks Swedish now? the fuck does it say.

I don't know, but the thought really depresses me.

>Massive amounts of Norwegians.
From some ADL study

Ehm, no

Ofc its a troll, some some swedes are actually like this

This is ANTI-SD propaganda you shit, the words are from a SMR (NMR) leader, not SD.

I couldn't agree more in regards to feminism and this is precisely the issue with modern feminism.

You're not going to find any serious people like that on Sup Forums.