Avengers infinity war thread?

Anybody hyped? Any leaks on plot or how it will go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTSdp_mrQuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They fight a bad guy and win

Luke Cage could beat the christmas out of a lot of them.

soo hyped man. gonna be epic. Thanos looks badass and Josh Brolin is a great actor (No Country For Old Men).

no insider info here, but do I hope Rhodey's recovered in time to get in on the action.

I'm sure the film will be fine
not really all that hyped.

What has been said so far

>The Avengers are disbanded.

>Iron Man senses something is coming and is trying to prepare Earth for it.

>Captain America has abandoned his old mantle and is a wanted outlaw.

>The rest of the team went their separated ways, and most of them are on the run from the government.

>Thanos begins assembling the Infinity Stones and Doctor Strange apparently has to bring the Avengers back together to stop him.

>They team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy and race against Thanos and his forces for the Infinity Stones.

who cares. theyre literally all the same thing each time.this

super heroes are for children anyways

josh brolin is probably fucking ruin thanos like he ruins everything he's in BUT MUH NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN REEEEEEEEEE nah, he's like clooney and adams, can't act only one way

>Sup Forums would rather have a Trump thread than an MCU one

Also

>Iron Man and Doctor Strange will become buddies
>Hulk and Groot fight
>Vision will die
>Scarlet Witch has a big role and can hurt Thanos with her magic
>Apparently the Bruce Banner/Black Widow romance will be picked back up
>Winter Soldier will have a sizeable role, probably setting up him becoming the new Captain America.

rhodey sucks

Quips quips and more quips

mmm, I don't like liz olsen's acting as scarlet witch, her accent is laughable and her acting is wooden, I wish they have casted another actress instead

>no antman

Meh.

I don't even understand how Hulk v Groot is even a thing, how the hell does Groot even remotely stand up to Hulk?

He's confirmed. And the Wasp will be in part 2.

normies

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

What are you talking about, he's right there in the centre left

Groots shoulder

youtube.com/watch?v=wTSdp_mrQuQ

I hope they attempt to keep some of the wacky cosmic elements with the space gods and astral entities and stuff.

this is going to be a huge mess

So is it pretty much confirmed that Thor: Ragnorok will be the other side of the coin to civil war? Thor will be there obviously and Doc Strange got teased at the end of his movie, so is this gonna be the Hulk's big comeback?