Why don't europeans like Lincoln and Cadillac?

Why don't europeans like Lincoln and Cadillac?

Other urls found in this thread:

cadillaceurope.com/help/choose-your-country.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they aren't available here?

They wouldn't be able to make the turns around a roundabout.

yes it is

cadillaceurope.com/help/choose-your-country.html

I would buy one just to have something different from what everyone else is driving. I don't know if they are reliable cars though. They are not very common here.

They seem to fit in our roundabouts, along with enormous pickups.

>ugly
>expensive to buy
>too big
>not reliable
>expensive spare parts
>drink too much fuel
>poor engines

That's only servicing, and I see mustangs, pickups occasionally, but they rare and they're not available officially, only imported via 3rd party dealership. And that's only popular models here that someone might be interested in, so it's unlikely we'll see a 2017 model cadillac or lincoln.

Because for the same price we get European made cars? The newer Cadillac's are nothing like in the old days, feels cheap and flimsy compared to a BMW or Mercedes in the same price range for example. And yes I have driven both.

this

>that flag
>this post

probably clush 2500 cars in a day if did such thing

Fix It Again Tony

-high consuption
-desu low quality
These are the reasons why American car brands suffered so much during the financial crisis. They refused to adapt and thought that euros were just wrong. Euro car makers however started making big SUVs for NA markets and succeeded.

Please buy they very good cars

who is in the right here Sup Forums ?

>American quality

literal niggermobiles

Looks like ass. Why can't we have cool boxy cars like in the 80'?

>inb4 muh aerodynamics

Yeah, that 0,1L/100km saved at highway speeds sure justifies all modern cars looking like fucking balloons.

Shitty Envious Abrupt Shit

Even Asians make better cars, Jap and Korean shit is quite popular here too.

Best car I ever owned was a Nissan Xterra, japs are good at cars.

I like view of your white sedan cadilac car, but I am poor, by this reason I will not have it in nearest few years as minimum (probably never and variaty of it is too high).

the only people driving these in Poland are manlets trying to act like they're the shit and compensate their small peepees with massive burgermobiles.

I've yet to see a man driving a Hummer or other ridiculous vehicle like that that wasn't a pudgy ~175cm man in his late 30