SURVEY: Which country is more leftist, SJW and cucked. Canada or Sweden?l

strawpoll.me/10636269

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10636269
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweden by far
They've practically committed suicide

Absolutely Sweden. Canada has the proximity of the US to keep us relatively sane compared to the Scandinavians.

Sweden, no contest.

Id say Swedes but one of them might be wearing an anti-cyberbullying bracelet

Canada. Sweden is gettinf red pilled with every day.

Canada has luck that the muslims invadors cannot reach her.

Heh... Not to interrupt you kids, but... Trudeau just got started...

> which country IS more leftist

USA.

t. finno-ugric people

>Trudeau just got started...

Canadians have one fatal weakness, and it's wanting to poke the US in the eye. That's why Pierre Trudeau, objectively the worst PM we ever had, is so fondly remembered to this day that his brainless douchebag son could be elected PM solely on the basis of his surname. Until Canada gets that shit out of its system, it can never be a truly great country.

BTW I was in Brazil earlier this year, it was interesting to see what a society looks like when it completely goes to shit but is still more or less functional at a basic level. Friendly people and good food, though.

wew lad

Both equally leftist.
But Sweden more cucked by far as of now.

Underrated

wat? the hell is this?

Quality post

DEFINITELY Sweden, it's not even a fucking contest.

We're less cucked than many European countries.

This Trudeau thing is just a fad, remember when we had Harper?

He spoke for the majority of Canadians.

At least we're not economically cucked, like Greece.

Burgercucks gives nuclear weapons to a nigger, and think they have any say in who is the biggest cuck on the planet.

don't worry, the European Superstate is coming :^)

Time to go prep the bull Sven, he's waiting for you

Vietnam was a similar experience for me. But they've started to lean capitalist. Or at least are somewhat open to it. Was interesting to see a KFC across the street from a commie propaganda billboard .

And the viets were pretty chill honestly.

You're the rape capital of the world. It is literally illegal to say something bad about shitskins in Sweden.

You burgers have given away your country to niggers and spics. Are you even 59% white these days?

US.

Despite the rising nationalism and strides against cuckery, (((they))) are still using us as a battering ram against other countries that don't wish to face ruin. And we have the most work to do.

But honestly its two different forms of cuckery when you look at these two. Sven is indoctrinated from birth, is deep down not an untermensch and has to face a lot to be a nationalist/strong/uncucked socially.

The leaf however, he wills his cuckery. He could say no far easier than Sven. But its like he thrives in his cuckedness, enjoys it even. Mocks Americans for being backwards, thinks of himself as more "European" (cucked).

You realize all this graph is showing is that spics and niggers breed like cockroaches right?

It shows the future of your country.

Lyndon B Johnson was the last democratic president that was elected with the support of the white majority. Once the democrats no longer need to appeal to white moderate or independent voters, you are going to get third world politicians. Just look at the black congressional caucus, that is what is awaiting you.

>Starts to realize the war was more about nationalism than Communism
>Understands Communism was just an alternative to be cucked by (((US))) interests
>Sees that they weren't bad people.

We're starting to get it user

>strawpoll.me/10636269
Holy shit 56 votes for Sweden while there's maybe 9 votes for Canada.

So you're Cenk's senpai ?

All of your men are effeminate faggots. What is considered "manly" over there would get you beat up/ fag bashed in a rural red state over here.

No one cares about your stormfag white meme; you guys are literally gay cuckolds.

Canada still has rednecks and guns.

Its literally illegal to be fit in ur shirt as nigge country because then u might offend all land whales

Sweden is more leftist, but Canada is more Jewish. Sweden even has politicians who openly shit on Israel.

usa is 60% white
has a higher jewish population than israel
home of the cuck fetish
home of interracial breeding propaganda
black president
culture is dominated by black men
minorities by 2050

america, the most cucked place on planet earth

Give Trudeau some time, it's only the first mandate.

We have more rednecks and guns per capita then you do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

I am a gAyy swede cuck living in canada. The black men have more swagger here but Swedish men are more feminine than the women here so they really love me

kek, compared to Swedes, Americans are fat manlets, who have given away their country to every shade of brown beneath the sky.

Sweden for sure. I just want to get off this ride.

TBQH senpai-lam

>Let me tell you about your country the poll

Voted Sweden

If you sticked to the more rich communities, you would see that life can be good here. Overall, the country is totally fucked. No structure, no public health service and no security at all.

You are better on the land of the almighty cuck Trudeau than here, user.

>hue hue you're not white hue

No one cares. You guys are cucks because you are effeminate sissy boys. Seriously--I knew a guy that visited your country and he told me that you guys all look like faggots. Men embracing and kissing other men is a common sight and isn't considered gay over there. People would give you the evil eye and some might even assault you here in rural Indiana for doing that. Also, the men over there spend more time on their hair than the women do.

sweden. as soon as you head north from the US border, anywhere for about 500 Km, hipsters become non-existent.

Trudeau isn't gonna be long for this world. Man has a target on his back the size of quebec.

Personally I hope it's our first ever impeachment.

Muslim rednecks don't count.

>a bunch of made up nonsense

Cucks like you who have given away their country to niggers and spics should shut the fuck up. Nobody is interested in listening to your gay cuckold fantasies.

It's actually you ameri-kun.

No one can beat you in terms of cuckoldry.

>a bunch of made up nonsense

Denial. He wasn't joking.

Canooks

Trudeau, like all Canadian leaders in the last 50 years.... Is ineffectual.

Our irrelevance is literally our saving grace.