Energy Drinks

Should the fizzy Jew be banned?

No, I've been drinking Monster Energy for years and now I'm a very successful exec at Goldman Sachs.

Nah, I have to have my fruit punch rockstar in the morning.

>People drink energy drinks for energy instead of pop

you've been duped

I didn't know hillary drank monster, or browsed Sup Forums for that matter.

Graduated from hs recently
Every kid there drank like 5 a day

At most I have like 1 every few months

They should be banned for anyone under driving age

I say this because I used them recently on a 16 hour long road trip and those are the only thing that kept me from falling asleep, drank like 5 of them

>drinking pop

you're bamboozled

>Graduated from hs recently

Of course Jews would be fed by demonic liquid

What about the rest of us?

Seniors are usually 18.

>calling soda 'pop'

Do they even sell amp and full throttle anymore? I used to love them, but I can never find them.

Literally the gateway to a couple of sharp rocks being stuck in your dick hole. If you drink them then prepare for 3+ hours of standing over a toilet pissing out blood and occasionally a rock.

Still makes you a little kid. If you're not in your early to mid 20s by now you're doing something very wrong

The most faggish energy

>Monster rehab (yellow) masterrace

In Commiefornia, you can find them in Stater Bros in the fridges by the check-outs.

BLAME THE JUICE

>not drinking 0 calories energy drinks for reasons

>If your weren't born later your doing something very wrong.

I think you worded that wrong, pls explain.

They're alright when you need something to wake up and don't feel like drinking a hot beverage before working outside in the heat.

ES ON PARAS :D

I don't think people can control how old they are user.

>2016, the year of the mass triggering
>still drinking the energy Jew

Tea masterrace reporting in.

>calling fizzy wunderbar dulcet 'soda'

I've sent myself to the hospital with these. They're terrible for you. What's nuts is that if you'rea teen and you smoke a joint, people go ballistic, but you can pund like 5 of these out in the open and nobody bats an eye. No joke, they actually sold these at my high school a few years back.

They should be completely legal, but they're the cigarettes of our generation. They're NOT the same as coffee.

I havent had one in awhile but i had drank them religiously since i was a kid and i never jad that problem. Ever

Pic related is still a problem here. I keep seeing elementary kids drinking this shit every fucking day, despite the 16 age restriction.
I guess some of the parents didn't get a memo about it. I think its the cheapest soda/energy drink you can buy and the can is massive too, I don't know why its so cheap. Probably because it tastes like metallic piss.

Used to drink them, now I drink black coffee / sparkling water / green tea exclusively.

Coffee has more caffeine than them weak drinks.

Why is Red Bull so expensive compared to all the other energy drinks? It tastes no better.

>500ml is massive

Wew lad

Market dominance, goy

(((Monster energy)))

You people make me sick

Incase you didn't know newfag we have ids here

>2016
>Not drinking XS

ISHYGDDT

Because it's a stupid meme drink that has hilarious low caffeine levels compared to it's competitors

>Working abroad
>Staying in small room with workmate
>He's drinking like 5-6 a day
>He says "Need to take a shit, back in a sec"
>He walks into the bathroom
>Sounds like he's pissing out his ass

I will never drink that shit.

I drink 1 small Red Bull can a day from mo-fr and other than that only water.

>It's a "Sup Forums is filled with massive degenerates" episode

>500ml can
>not massive
wew

you don't have to be drinking soda or energy drinks retard. You can get them from drinking tea. Hell, my dad got a kidney stone back in the 80's and all he drank was water and beer.

Agreed. These fags should just grow up.

>drinking energy drinks instead of kompĆ³t

That shit is 90% genetic predisposition.

Are they serious ? Banning energy drinks is this a fucking joke .
>I don't wanna drink them because I think it's unhealthy so that means no one else should be allowed to drink them either.

> I could just get on with my life and let other people do whatever they wanna do even if it's unhealthy because no ones forcing me to drink it but I can't I have to force my lifestyle on everyone else because reasons.

you drink fruit salad?

this

I've been chugging this shit (diet so I don't turn into a fatass) for like 15 years, never had a kidney stone, don't worry about it

Builder's Tea.

>drinking anything besides water, milk, fresh juices or (quality) alcoholic beverages

You are the problem if you drink garbage like soda. I can also agree if you cut out alcohol completely since it's also shit, but in moderation and for tasting it should be fine.

Enjoy your 50% sugar drinks and your fat.
I was never fat, but cutting out these drinks with sugars (juices as well though, I only drink them sometimes) made me attain 8%-10% body fat easily and now I am a lean motherfucker with all abs very visible.

>Drinking the liquid Jew
>Not realizing that this is literally poison

Coffee and green tea are the most redpilled non-degenerate drinks around.

Yes, these things are poison. I quit smoking and these in the last 5 months.

I feel way better.

>coffee
In moderation it's fine. Drinking several cups a day because you became dependent on caffeine is not.

That's so you can mix it with Jager all night and not kill yourself.

hmmm.. i havent had a guava rockstar for years.. might go get one.

convince me not to jew myself.

The best options are the sour Rockstar, and tropical Relentless. Now I don't drink, though, I don't buy them anymore.

yerba mate master race

can confirm, used to drink 6 cans a day

when you shit it's like... well, let's just say you have to check the loo roll and re-wipe at least 3 times.
coffee is no better though, really. all stimulants make me shit my pants t b h

faggot

Energy drinks are regulated in Sweden. You need to show ID to buy them, and if you're younger than 15, you can't drink them.

I'm glad the state is looking out for our children.

Good taste burgerbro

KEK

I just threw up a little...

I'm so fucking American, oppressed people make me ill.

Redpill me on redbull. Why is it so addictive?

That's the caffeine that does that

Redline is the best. Everything else is for weak wannabes

>Drinking anything other than Water, Tea or freshly squeezed juice

KYS

Pic of 4 days supply

My former roommate drank those all the time. He was a huge faggot who always tried to overcompensate, I don't know if he had a small dick or if he got his heart broken by some cunt. He's probably had a heart attack by now if he's still pounding them down.