Movies where the bad guys actually end up being the good guys?

Movies where the bad guys actually end up being the good guys?

kek libshits btfo

based trump MAGA

>4 more years

Fuck off /polthedonald/.

Fucking based

lol just like their parents intentionally tried to use their kids as deportation shields

lel

>rooting for people to be displaced and have their lives drastically altered because they're from another country
>condone and even enjoy inhumane treatment
>encouraging a militarized sweep team to roam the streets of America for any reason
>thinking your shit hole small town economy is going to rebound because the billionaire president is kicking out spics

haha, yeah, libshits are so stupid

>Report submitted!

been living under a rock
what's ICE?

Why didn't he post this in the other off-topic threads lads?

Are you implying that immigrants are the good guys?

Based Trump, remove Taco.

Finally you can realize your dream of being a dish washer or your other dream of being a day laborer.

>criminals should be shielded from the law because muh feelings

>illegal non-citizen
>claiming rights

The illegals did that to themselves

Based Trump, removing Taco to give jobs to real Americans rather than thieves and rapists.
MAGA

rooting for people who defy a nation's soverignty and then use their children as an emotional shield
>condone said illegals sending their untaxed incomes back to mexico, waging economic warfare on the United States
>encourage cities to defy federal law and set up sanctuaries while still demanding federal spending
>thinking conservatives believe deporting illegals is a magic bullet to fix the economy, not simply an important step in setting precedence

haha, yeah, conservashits are so stupid

>Come to Country by illegally crossing the borders.
>Get caught and deported back.

Can someone explain to me what's wrong about a country wanting to protect their borders? This isn't the 1500-1900s where the US needed immigrants to fuel their industry and build America. If you want to live someplace you do it within the legal system of that country. Entering illegally is just asking for trouble and you should be ready to face the consequences. Regardless of their ethnicity things have changed across the board in the modern world.

I'm saying this as a Hispanic myself.

Maybe they should have thought about those consequences when they willingly decided to cross a country's borders illegally. They put their lives and the lives of their family in danger doing such a thing. Its selfish of them to think they have any rights in a country that they entered illegally.

>many foreign non-citizens live in your country illegally
>an issue that has grown to epidemic proportions
>your other countrymen actually mock you for wanting to deal with this issue

>he doesn't want autistic NEETs to get jobs

what the fuck is up with all of this off-topic hidden Sup Forums garbage? god damn go back to your fucking containment board.

fucking monsters. fuck you drumpf

WHAT KILLED THE MEXICANS
THE ICE AGE

Please be real

>>thinking your shit hole small town economy is going to rebound because the billionaire president is kicking out spics
This is probably my favorite thing about Sup Forumsshits. Getting rid of beaners isn't going to do jack shit for the economy, but actually fuck over agriculture. Literally no one wants to do those jobs but mexicans.

>Sup Forums kiddies getting BTFO by mods

>come spam Sup Forums

LOL

you're right, Bernie Madoff's son should've kept his fortune, I would hate to see him suffer because of the sins of his father

>Encouraging people to commit crimes that negatively effect the country and its citizens
>Thinking crime is ok as long as the criminal has a sob story to go along with it

(you)

trigged altright kiddos, need a safe space snowflakes?

Sadly it is

>"minimum wage is too low! we need to make it a living wage!!"
>doesn't want to deport mexicans because it might cause wages to rise
what did liberals mean by this?

We're just helping them get home. Viva Mexico.

>Sup Forumsshit can't comprehend a post
>instantly posts trump reaction image
sounds about right

>all the spics will be deported by Trump
>no one will be willing to do those shit jobs for almost no pay
>all prices are going to soar

Right wingers on this site don't give a rat fuck about the economy, they just want to see people hurt and suffer "for the lulz". It's some Sup Forums tier shit.

SAVE ME BARRY

I honestly think most of the Sup Forums shitposters really are liberals.

I'm one of them

>they don't deserve human rights because they weren't born within these artificial lines on a map

kek why do you guys always project so much

>can't argue xe's position
>p-pol!11

They can have their human rights, on the other side of that line.

They have human rights. If they want legal rights they can fuck back off to Mexico.

I'm not even American and make threads like this all the time

:^)

>don't deserve Bill Gates wealth because I wasn't born into his family

why do people assume life is fair and base their politics off of it?

Human rights are universal retard. You don't violently chuck people out at gun point. It's akin to taking prisoners in war. You don't be a brute to get your way, otherwise you're no better than the fucking Muslim authoritarians you all claim to hate so much.

>for free

>We need mexicans so they can work shitty jobs for shitty pay for us

Wow, liberals are so tolerant, they would rather have mexicans work full time shitty jobs for shit wages rather than let high school and college kids work them part time while they're in school or let American citizens work the shitty full time jobs themselves for better wages.

Imagine if they cared about the quality of Sup Forums this much outside of when hbo pays them for game fo thrones protection

>believing le ebin human rights exist

Modernist scum detected

They have human rights. Illegally crossing the border isn't a human right Pablo. You have to go back.

ROBOTS WILL GET THE JOBS

YOUTH WILL NOT WORK THEM

>I don't care about universal human rights

Also, why do you want a closed society where inflation is going to be rampant due to Drumpf's kicking out all the workers(immigrants) in the economy?

>Liberals constantly insert their politics in television and film
>Sup Forums migrates to Sup Forums because of all the liberal politics in tv and film
>liberals get mad that Sup Forums is here now shitting up the board

LOL

ice.gov

you lose some rights when you're a criminal.

yeah i'm sure that Sup Forums users are putting politics into television and film

you have to go back

>defend yourself from enforcement
How about we just drag them out back and Old Yeller them?

>citizens don't work those jobs because they don't want to
Yes surely all those unemployed people are just too picky.
Mexicans get those jobs because the laws of minimum wage don't apply to them, employers can pay them 20cent an hour rather than the $8 an hour they would legally be required to pay a citizen. It's just about making more money.
So now all the Mexicans working for pennies are living in poverty, and all the Americans that would have had those jobs instead are also in poverty, and with poverty comes crime. There is an easy solution to this.

liberals advocate slavery KEK

Sup Forums was the result of people taking Sup Forums too seriously, so that's not exactly surprising that they resort to Sup Forums-tier tactics to get their points across and implement their meme policies

>LAW ENFORCEMENT CAUGHT USING DIRTY TRICKS TO ABDUCT INNOCENT CRIMINALS. UNDOCUMENTED UNLAWFULS BE SAFE OUT THERE

What are some movies about fragile white boys

fuck usa

>non-citizens
>constitutional rights

>mfw I can't wait for white people to die out so that Hispanics, Arabs and Asians can finally genocide Blacks
Only reason why blacks haven't been wiped out is white people. Enough is enough.

>le genocide meme

grow up cunt, you're fucking embarassing

Yeah, because if there's been one thing more consistent than illegal aliens propping up the American economy by keeping the price of food down with shit wages, it's been the steady growth of middle class wages over the last 50 years.

I'm sure big business and Wall Street will give the record setting profits to American workers so they can have a better life instead of continuing, under a President who is vastly more rich than anyone who has held the office, to siphon those profits to themselves at the top.

How could decades of wealth trickling up ever result in a disaster? I know, let's get rid of all our cheap labor while we're at it. And saddle everyone with medical debt and school loans because, fuck it, we don't have enough money already.

>UNDOCUMENTED UNLAWFULS

dude, these are fucking people, I know you like to meme and be ebin, but imagine someone calling your mom or sister undocumented and unlawful simply for trying to have a better life.

No human being is illegal

>I care about decent wages for American lower classes
>I want millions of illegal aliens to flood the labour market and hence reduce the average wage

pick one bigbois

they have human rights, which is why they're being deported and not summarily executed

if they're within US borders they have some kind of rights, non-citizen or illegal even. not to the full extent but theres something there.

Even more of a reason to get rid of illegal immigrants, if robots are going to take their jobs we might as well send them back now before they're here and unemployed.

Is living in a country where you don't your fair share in taxes while taking advantage of government and public programs and opportunities a universal human right?

Is driving down wages a universal human right?

Also I love it liberals want to raise the minimum wage artificially and they don't think that is bad for the economy, but they think kicking out illegal immigrants, who drive down wages and prevent the minimum wage from rising naturally will cause rampant inflation.

Nice dubs but the only way companies get away with producing shit products in the agricultural industry is because of illegals

the price will go up but if they have to actually hire white people they will be forced to reform their methods

these jobs, like fast food industry, should be jobs held by white teenagers to teach them work ethic, not by grown brown men as the main source of income for their ten children and their abuela

Grew up working on farms here:
Anyone not automated is a small farm run by a family. I was hired to sterilize udders and then put machines on them, check on the chickens since the eggs are laid into a special bin and don't need to be picked like you see in movies, open the gates to move the cows, and general maintenance. The other guys running the farm are either working machinery or making sure the animals eat. The people that own the farm are in charge of the finances. I've never seen one Mexican on any of these farms in my life, and that's most of America's agriculture. The small farms where people pick berries or oranges make up almost nothing. You will not see a difference.

>tfw where i live was filling up with niggers
>tfw asains started moving in
>tfw most of the blacks have gone
i mean they're soulless but thank god

why dont you go write a SNL sketch about it loser? lol

lol what do you think will happen to black people without whites?
game over the instant whites lose influence on the planet
you can't white guilt the Chinese into stopping them from the colonization of Africa and enslaving the blacks again

Can you point me towards what rights they have? I'm interested.

you aren't making an argument, just repeating Sup Forums slogans

No but liberal celebrities are and as long as tv and film is political Sup Forums will be here. Don't like it? Take it out on the celebrities who politicize everything and attract the politics board here.

>human rights isn't nuanced at all and only means we won't murder you

how humanitarian and brave of you

Mods delete the thread please.

the only reason you're allowed to raid this board is because we have the biggest kike ever and you redditors bring in ad revenue

hope a government agency cracks down on you larping faggots

>we can't allow these poor people to be sent back to where they came from, it's fundamentally wrong and horrible and they deserve a chance at a decent life

>goes to Mexico for a vacation

bump

You're fucking done danny
FUCKING DONEEEEEEEEEE

right, because white people have been so good to blacks

It's their fault, should have been legal immigrants.I feel no sympathy for them, maybe the children.

Pretty sure they are protected by the constitution. Freedom of speech, right to remain silent, right to an attorney, they don't have to let police in their house without a warrant, etc.
But if they are proven to be there illegally then they can be deported.

They don't have any rights in the states, they're not there legally. I'm tired of people saying illegal immigration is a human right.

h ttp://hrlibrary.umn.edu/edumat/studyguides/noncitizens.html#rights

When did Sup Forums stop being about discussing controversial shit with anonymity and start being about brainwashing impressionable retards with spammed pics and memes to make them eager to start a race war in a society where nobody gives a shit about one another?

Old guy being sucker punched from behind does not quality as btfo...

No one has been better to blacks than whites people actually, ironically.
Hell, it wasn't they would all still be Arabs slaves too until today, and would still be living in mud huts rather than actual buildings.
Blacks don't deserve all that whites have done for them.

what's the point of this picture if at least half of them cannot speak or read English
>get a trustworthy attorney
No attorney in his right mind is going to do business with someone who came into the country illegally unless he knew said illegall immigrant was loaded with cash.

Any right that is extended to "persons" like due process for example.