BLACK SAILS

SAMURAI JOE COMES

So what you guys think of episode 3?

Even though Teach died from torture and not a swordfight, he has enough wounds on his body to make it look like he was stabbed 30 times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kz84iQcBYR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this fucking face, right?

>Teach dying this early in the season
Holy shit I did not see that coming.

Around the world thrice

what a way to go

thanks for the spoiler guyss

You haven't watched it after OP explicitly asks what everyone thought of E3?

i fucking love it

KINO SAILS

Best episode that wasn't a season finale??
>the silence during Teach's demise
>the flashback discussion to Rodgers and Berringer
>Berringer's locket in his hand

I love the show and because I DONT KNOW SHIT about boats I was like "what's the big deal with this form of torture?" Love the fact that they waited until the second pass to show you what was happening to Teach. This show deserves a bigger audience. Hopefully Netflix takes it on like they did with Spartacus.

Will Billy fuck the team again?

He trusts Silver, doesn't trust Flint. Same with Flint vice versa. Problem is Billy has the men and the main base

>Flashbacks owing to Roger's dark side

Reminded me so much of Silver and Flint's bonfire scene.

I only wish Teach had actually been in the early seasons.

would have been better if jacks girlfriend died. i have a feeling either jack or her will die later in the season but that woulda been a perfect opportunity. So they got the island back o shit. this is fucking bullshit they got that guthry bitch in the fort she went there because redhead was crazy but now shes safe in the fort from the pirates and mabye can man some cannons there. Uhhh. fukkkk that under the boat torture is hands down the sickest kill of any show. makes blood eagle look like a tickle.

>Drag him up on the rope
>okay, they're going to drown him?

>Another strapped to his hands
>Quartering? Now we're getting somewhere

>Proceeds to drown him
>oh, so it's still drowning

>Pulls him up
>Was he ravaged by fish or...OH SHIT THE BOAT
Fucking 10/10

I miss him ;_;

>Silver and Flint flashback scene
My nigga. While the action is never dull on this show, the show really shines when it has two great actors exchanging some fascinating dialogue.

flint is a moron. they could have had a fuck ton of slaves battling with them if they just went with the plan. maybe half the slaves die in each town but the slaves would be free and would follow in line like good boys they are and join the resistance. flint took advice from a nig look where that gets you. billy was in charge and flint basically declared himself an enemy when he chose to bail the plan. hes a cunt and should never of went with billy just fucked it all up

>wanted to watch this a year ago
>someone made a comment on their perfectly white teeth
>cant look past it and im unable to watch the series

I honestly thought he'd die from that shrapnel wound he told his whore about.

Holy shit I think you're the only person that remembers that. Even the writer's must have forgotten.

It was pretty jarring at first, then I made a headcanon that everyone had dentures and now it distracted me a lot less.

they had bleach bruh

I imagined the final fight would be
>Teach giving his all
>Suddenly music indicating a heart beat
>He gets struck down

In retrospect I think it was just a way to give Teach a reason of wanting/obsessing to father a spawn to the point of getting too personal over the loss of Charles Vane.

yeah but a perfect set with all the rum and dirt?

I don't remember when he died but fuck did he make S1's crew memorable with Samurai Joe

She gonna have a 20% chance of dying but if they all arrived in London then hell, she gonna get croaked or escape after Jack gets it.

ill be pissed if jack dies. literally best character after vayne

He died near the end of Season 2, when Flint was in Charleston and their ship was commandeered. Vane killed him.

>literally butt pirates

It's history, he's gonna go out in a bang but if he doesn't die like say they used another corpse to hide the fact that he and Anne escaped, I would be very very pleased and pissed at the same time.

Also, I wonder how they're going to tie the ending with Treasure Island. Hopefully if they do make a spinoff, they might add some subplots regarding the others, OC or historical.

>Idelle might live
Best girl need not suffer indignation.

>Season 4 was decided to be the final season.

Has any show ever developed better and better with each season, and then decided of its own accord to see fit to a proper conclusion?

Ah shit I think I remember that. Him and the old cook got the knife and I was hoping hard that Joji would live. I think he almost got executed tooif Silver had not intervened.

Fuck, I don't want this show to end - but at the same time I'm happy they aren't dragging it on

For me it could've lasted up to S5, like S4 is the rise, S5 is the fall.

I'd say Breaking Bad but the second to the last season was pretty dragging.

I would love a spinoff but if Starz never gave us the Caesar spinoff from Spartacus we're not getting one for Black Sails.

Lost?

Speaking of TI, I'm still confused at how small Ben Gunn's role is in the series.

Scenes with the hypest music

where long goat silver at?

Predictions on what is to come next episode?

>Jack and Woodes talk Round 4
>Anne getting preggers by Jack to delay her hanging
>Silver forced to choose between Billy and Flint as his left hand man
>Eleanor and Max escaping the beach riots

Thought I heard it drowning in that scene

Whatever happened to that sharpshooter who existed for one episode in S1?

what a waste of a character. blackbeard barely did anything in the series. he was underused last season and now he's gone

what the fuck were they thinking

Beauclerc and wasn't seen again after the attack on the Walrus, S1.

He saved Flint's ass in the finale just by being there. He's more of a passive buff aura to the resistance because of his reputation and as something to give Jack and Vane a push in development. He's like a true-true side character. He has no development in which his goal is to support those who have.

taken 2 soon

Kinda like Silver's cook boss. Important to the plot but died early

billy and his crew strutting in reminded me of this - youtube.com/watch?v=kz84iQcBYR4

#teamwoodes
dose fucking pecs mang

israel hands is a beast
that captain got fucking manhandled

Name of show

Are you fucking retarded, it's literally in the OP subject field

It literally isn't.

>that captain got fucking manhandled
I thought it was nice, if a little odd, how they gave Berringer some last-minute depth with him mournfully reflecting over the locket of his wife and child, but it was far too little too late to prompt any sympathy for him.

Blind AND retarded, sucks to be you

Woodes will survive but his bitch is going to die.

Trolled

I'm thinking they're gonna let Eleanor live just to troll the fuck out of everyone. Oh boy, I look forward to the thread when that happens.

>not stupid just trolling
srsly

I literally pray to god they kill of the Nigress.

She is so god damn disgusting to watch and even more disgusting to hear.

But i just know she will be there forever, they might even kill of Long John Silver and she will be KANG n QUEEN.

Treasure Island mentions Silver has, or at least had, a black wife, so she's likely to survive the show. I seriously doubt they'll kill him off too, because then there is no Treasure Island, and they've been building to that from the start.

I don't find her annoying or disgusting. She's native so it's fine.

kek

With that beard, he'd make any woman wet

>fridges in the 1700s

Immersion ruined

HAMMER COMBAT

>Washed up ashore
>Rescued by Israel Hooves

Woodes won't be dead. He'll just be in debt.

>that moment where Woodes is going to fuck up Jack like he did Teach and Anne gets all scared

I always thought those two were cute together. Shame Jacks gonna die..

I don't want the show to end lads.

I re-watched season 1 and forgot how comfy it was in Nassau.

I doubt Jack could survive more than two, but for Anne, he'd fooken try.

I wonder if Anne would be done in and people would think Woodes does it because it's a sex thing.

Really weird seeing Silver look so young and unimportant in the first. Him and Max really climbed up the top

he's still called Joji

>ZEHAHAHAHA

What an episode that was.

>Woods' face when Teach's face when

Silver's development has been the best part of the show.

no, billy was the cunt. slaves didn't wanted to go along with them, because they relatives were on other farms. They couldn't raid all the far away farms in 1-2 days anyway without losing more men than purchasing. Also in the meantime Silver would've been also captured by redcoats

>half the slaves die
>because you incite their families into rebellion in the other plantations
>half the slaves die directly because of you
>expect the other half to follow you anywhere
Billy was in the wrong.

>he's gonna go out in a bang
Jack Rackham was hanged after he was caught because he was literally too hungover to resist arrest.
That's not "going out in a bang", user.

>'If you would have fought like a man you wouldn't have to die like a dog"
They're gonna have Anne say this, right?

Yes and Teach wasnt keelhauled to death yet here we are.

You seem a bit on the dense side, user

Seeing as how they were all captured and that Vane never really got marooned and Read never met Jack, I'd say there's a strong chance that they wouldn't make Jack die with a whimper. In fact they might pull of a "we'll write in the history books how much of a fag Jack was when he was captured" once he's in London.

>they might even kill of Long John Silver
>I've literally never even heard of Treasure Island
I bet you think Long John Silver and Flint were real people, too.

>Watching a show about gay pirates butt fucking each other
No thanks.

>can't handle the silent bants

>user literally said "it's history, he's gonna go out in a bang"

>show uses the homosexual stuff as a story plot, not for shoving in SJW bullshit
>people don't appreciate it and just bash it
you sure missed out on season 2 pal

it was done decently

He is hyped and then wasted everytime.
like in Dexter

Oh right, I've wrongly used that word.

Woodes was fucking savage this episode. Will he be following the same path as Punished Flint?

I've told a couple of people that it's a historical series like a History channel series but I've never told them which ones were fiction and tv-exclusive because of how obscure the show already is and it was a hard sell unless they were already into Vikings.

I think he already went PUNISHED when his brother died and he had his badass cheek scar that's slowly healing. He will most likely be the final boss to Nassau.

How the fuck have people not read Treasure Island? Hell how the fuck have people SEEN an adaptation of Treasure Island? Theres like 50 of the fucking things. Shit do you want Treasure Island with Muppets? Treasure Island in space with sexy cat ladies? Its not that fucking obscure.

wonder how much of an ass the one crewman that raised the white flag feels right now

>it was a hard sell
>a show about pirates is a hard sell
You need better people around you.

she had better scenes, why do i see always just this

When he climbed out of the carriage in S3 it was the fucking hype