Why is receding hairline so common among numales?

Why is receding hairline so common among numales?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/story/20121210-are-bald-men-more-virile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't cum, they spray piss, so their DNA is all wacky.

Too much masturbation.

NOT AN ARGUMENT.

these guys dont have fathers, if you knew you werent going to have hair in a few years, you would hit and quit as many women as possible

fag genes

I want to strangle this numale

Same reason its very common amongst child refugees.
PTSD from being triggered by awful racists

>tfw receding

Because of the shit they put in food. It makes males go bald thus making them much more self aware and submissive in turn making them easier to control.

shit genetics

THEY ARE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

High test

bbc.com/future/story/20121210-are-bald-men-more-virile

Balding = high test

But not everyone can pull off being bald/having a receding hairline.

Especially those limp-wristed faggots.

No its not, its genetic

It's both. If you have the genetics and low test there's a high likelyhood you won't or the effect will be less severe.

Nah balding means either high or low test but having a body which can't handle it.
I suppose if you have chest hair you're more likely to be high test though.

Low self esteem and poor self image correlate strongly with Leftism. They're liberals because they're pathetic manlets. They have lived their entire lives being helpless, their only refuge is the State.

And so they worship the State, like a god, and demand that it protect them from themselves, and from other, more successful and effective people.

Fuck if I know, I don't live in Numalia.

No
Its genetic and some of the genetic causes are speed up with high test

Therefore its genetic.

DHT causes hairloss, not testosterone.

GTFO with your broscience.

Their genes that control it are weak like all their other genes.

It's not more common in numales but they usually have faggot hairstyles where it's way more obvious

this

My hair is receding and I dont give a fuck. Just shave all that shit off if you are in the same boat

Having thinning hair is fucking shitty guys. Be thankful for your hair. I have to take the same shit trannys take just to maintain what I have

Thats not a receding hairline

> It puts the lotion on its skin...

> 29 year old man
> "child" refugee

it's a male thing, you wouldnt understand.

What do you take?

Why do they wear their hair like that? Makes them look like they have floppy dog ears.

Low testosterone?

>demand that it protect them from themselves, and from other, more successful and effective people.

Or in womens case from more successful and attractive people

DHT is the most potent form of testosterone

Hair recession is normal for most Caucasians...

native guys get to keep their hair..

Asians is like 50/50. You either keep it or you lose a shit load

>its america missusing political terms -episode

I have the same hairline and so do most men in my family.
The problem with numales is just their chubby, feminine faces that go along with the hairline.

If you look a bit rougher it can actually make you look charming in a bill murray way.

estrogen dominance, due to "healthy" and/or vegan diet containing high amount of phytoestrogens. Also accounts for their beta behavior, high rate of depression and anxiety issues.

It can also be genetic.
All males in my family are balding.

Is he doing estrogen treatments?

it's not one or the other. Both are contributing factors.

Fake.

Id be bolder than a knee if it were the case.

It matters not.

It's about how sensitive to dht your folicules are. Which is why some people go bald at puberty and some others never do despite being old as fuck.

Yeah but it's safe to say if you see a certain pattern reaching back a couple of generations that there is a high probability it's genetic.
Besides, male members of my family don't look feminine in any way.

I'm a manlet with receeding hairline and chest hair. Not a leftist. Not a liberal. Not a shit given.

However
I don't have a faggot hairstyle. The moment it is unsalvageable I'm shaving my head.

Daaaww I want to cuddle that little doggy woggy and take it for walks and throw toys for it and squueee

what's aids skrillex doing these days?

maybe the fact that they are always stressed and restless

If you start early some hair transplant and dht blockers can save you a life of shame

They also talk like valley girls as well, I can't be the only one who has noticed.

estrogen prevents baldness you idiot. Which is why women don't go bald even in very old age, unless they have some sort of illness. Meanwhile, balding is a known side effect of steroid use and testosterone replacement therapy. More test = more body hair, facial hair and higher chance of balding.

That cucks hairline and my grandpa go way back.

>dht blockers

Might as well start injecting estrogen right into your dick and becoming a trap at that point, if you are willing to permanently ruin your test levels for your lush, silky hair.

>estrogen prevents baldness you idiot.

haha ok, no. But feel free to shove estrogen pills up your asshole and see if it helps with your baby-man syndrome.

But really, try actually doing some research on it, you fucking moron. Hint: google testosterone:estrogen ratio.

I lost a lot of hair, got a lot of acne and skin flaking and cavities on my teeth all at once when I was really down at some point in my life. Then all of it stopped as suddenly as it started. Now I'm okay but I still suffer the consequences of that time.

I guess it might have to do with their minds. They are so stressed and depressed at all times that they turn into monsters physically.