Try and name one country in Europe that has a more empty, pathetic, subserviant history than Finland

Try and name one country in Europe that has a more empty, pathetic, subserviant history than Finland.

I bet you can't.

Hint: Even Moldova and Luxembourg had leaders, kingdoms and relevance. Finland never had either one.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1783413/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Even Moldova and Luxembourg had leaders, kingdoms and relevance. Finland never had either one.

Good riddance

Stop being self hating this instant

fyrom
kosovo
andora?

Slovakia.

> slaves to Hungarians
> slaves to Austrians
> slaves to Czechs
> slaves to Nazis
> slaves to Soviets
> slaves to Merkel

>t. Cai-Göran

we wuz the nazis

Catalonia, at least you guys became independent at some point.

They had Great Moravia.
Kosovars are basically Albanians, Albanians had principalities and figures such as Skanderbeg, FYROM are basically Serbs and Andorrans have a history spanning 800 years almost.

i think its only estonia

t. knows nothing about finnish history (lol) but epic finnish memes amirite guys

>Skanderbeg
serbs and Greeks write always that he was half serb half Greek

hello

Your women are cute doe

OP said countries, not fantasy kingdoms like Kosovo, Westeros, Ivalice, Ukraine, Gondor etc.

t. Swedish opressor and professor of racial eugenics from Uppsala university

I'm minoring in Finnish medieval history

Latgalians had a principality.
Estonians had Lembitu, also they can claim Kaupo of Turaida since Livonians went extinct.

>FYROM are basically Serbs

we didnt have independence but we were not slaves either, strictly speaking, slovak peasant had same rights as hungarian one, slovaks were also part of nobility (though they had to speak Hungarian)

>slaves to Austrians
as was everyone under them, Spain included

> slaves to Czechs
meme

> slaves to Nazis
Nazis helped create first independent Slovak republic and it became first ally of Germany, it was satelite state but hardly slave, ideologies were alligned

>slaves to Soviets
do you even Dubcek bro

>slaves to Merkel
After Germany we are country that profits from EU most, i would say its southern europe that is getting fucked desu

no

Faroe has noble prize, discovered iceland, even started a dynasty that ruled norway for centuries.

But all that pales in comparison to moomin.

SISU

>Estonians had Lembitu
see
nobody cares

but at least some people know that finland exists

Belarus has been cucked during all it's existence, even now they are megacucked by le ruski

RIP Finland

I'd probably feel shit as well if I was in your situation. Literally no KANGZ or KANGDOMZ.

It's Sweden's fault we have no history though, we were on the periphery of Europe and Swedes decided to fully erase our pre-Christian traditions and figures so as to integrate Finns fully into their kingdom.

kek

I mean, I like Ireland, but in empty, pathetic, subserviant history, maybe they beat you.

Even moomins were a Swedish invention

Yes.

blablabla yea you totally had history before you were a part of sweden

fuck off snownigger. most of you look like regular swefags anyway, youre just larping as mongols because your country is a boring soulless shithole filled with nothing but depressed autists.

But we're not, not by blood or looks or anything else. Swedes erased our history because they could, as nobody had written down anything of substance about us before.

They're an offshoot of Kievan Rus, so even they have more history than we do. Also Belarusians and Russians are basically the same people.

They aren't though
Why is it a problem that our country is young?

How about Uruguay

Fuck you

they had Sibelius

Bro, what we have is better. We are now in the beginning of the Tuhatvuotinen Tähtienvälinen Suomen Valtakunta. We are living in the beginning of our eternal galactic empire. You're living it, not just jerking off to the past kangz.

you could probably sum up finnish medieval """"history"""" in one paragraph

>we didnt have independence but we were not slaves either, strictly speaking, slovak peasant had same rights as hungarian one, slovaks were also part of nobility (though they had to speak Hungarian)

mhmmmmmm, interesting. any other time history comes up you stinking mountain niggers claim we tried to genocide you, but here we can finally see the truth.

deplorable.

you did, but the attempt was so bad its not worth mentioning

I want you people to rejoin Hungary immediately. This farce has gone long enough.

now that we have tasted freedom its no way back

>fails in genocide
Fucking Hungaryfails :DDDDDD Can't even genocide hahahahahahah

I didn't choose to born here

Me neither

Vänrikki Kosminen Sulttaani

>Try and name one country in Europe that has a more empty, pathetic, subserviant history than Finland.
Balkan nations?
>cucked by Rome
>cucked by Byzantines
>cucked by Turk's for nearly all of history
>and then cucked by Austria-Hungary

But our countries' relations have never been better. Slovakia is A-okay in our books at the moment.

Plus, admit it, you like Hungarian culture. Everybody does. Otherwise you wouldn't use our coat of arms. You look back to the Kingdom of Hungary with fondness, since it was your history too.

Fenno swedes are more swedish than finnish

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1783413/

Here's finnish history to all of you white piggus

>get raped by swedes
>try to revolt
>get raped even harder
>get conquered by Russia
>they start raping us too
>Russia turns into USSR and gives us independence
>immediatly start a civil war
>USSR attacks soon after
>get btfo but not as much you'd expect
>attack USSR with Nazis
>get btfo even harder
>Nazis start attacking us Lapland
>get ordered to pay the USSR for warring
>still have a swedish upper class in your country even now

>Plus, admit it, you like Hungarian culture
I do, i like Hungary.

>Otherwise you wouldn't use our coat of arms.

Slovak nationalists didnt want to separate from Hungary at first, they just wanted autonomy and to make Slovak official language, they have chosen this flag because they didnt want to throw 900 years of history into trash.

> You look back to the Kingdom of Hungary with fondness, since it was your history too.

Partly true, i like the castles churches and architecture in general. But Slovaks dont really see Hungarian or A-H history as our own

genes are not arguments
bönde

Our ancient kings

I love how Finns call finlandssvenskar finns when it suits you, and swedes when it suits you.

>Why is it a problem that our country is young
It's too late to make history or culture because of globalization. All the tribes have amalgamated and geopolitical power balances have been settled.

While your history may on par with sub-Saharan African countries, you should be grateful you didn't get completely annihilated by the soviets.

u mad, bro?

You did have leaders, swedish leaders

>It's Sweden's fault we have no history though, we were on the periphery of Europe and Swedes decided to fully erase our pre-Christian traditions and figures so as to integrate Finns fully into their kingdom.
When was this?
>While your history may on par with sub-Saharan African countries
Ayy even Africa had some cool empires.

yes

>Swedish Kings
Worst. Military. Leaders. Ever.

They couldn't fight their way out of en gratis påse lakrits.

We annexed the land areas that are today known as Finland in the 1200's. They were then annexed by Russia in the early 1800's. Finland didnt exist until the early 1900's, even if the ethnic group known as finns did.

We were supposed to have Kangz after WW1! It's not fair!

Watch your mouth or no ananas on pizza for you

>this is what we saved them from the commies for

A german one

>They were then annexed by Russia in the early 1800's
-Pay taxes to Tukholma for 700 years
-Get dropped like used sock when you ask for security

Trust a Swede, feel the...

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>Tukholma
?????????????????

And all these deadly events caused only the wittiest ones to survive.

We just need to get rid of our low-test policies cause we're losing our country at the same rate as Sweden.

>Ayy even Africa had some cool empires.

Sad stuff desu.

*gets shot by fellow Swedes due to incompetence*

What is the problem, Ruotsi?

>Swedes kicking the dead horse

Truly the most disgusting and unlikable people on earth.

>the only thing we have is an illusion of a primitive kingdom of ''ancient kings'' with no advancements for humanity

>t. morbidly obese retard

Modern day Finland was a part of the Swedish empire. There were military generals from Finland like Torsten Stålhandske, there were noble families in Finland and there were military troops from Finland who fought together with the Swedish soldiers and the european mercenaries for the Swedish king on the european battlefields.

Our victories are also yours. Hakkapeliitta etc

You finns should embrace our common history

desu, we're just very, very lazy.

>I do, i like Hungary.
We don't really deserve it, but it's very nice to hear that man.
>Slovak nationalists didnt want to separate from Hungary at first, they just wanted autonomy and to make Slovak official language, they have chosen this flag because they didnt want to throw 900 years of history into trash.
Yeah, it was unfortunate that we bought into the nationalism meme. For most of its existence Hungary was a multi-ethnic country. Turning our back on that was a mistake.
>Partly true, i like the castles churches and architecture in general. But Slovaks dont really see Hungarian or A-H history as our own
I think you could. Sure in the 19-20th century we were at opposing ends, but before that we did get along just fine and lived in peace. Slovaks did contribute to the flow of Hungarian history too. Our most famous poet (Petőfi) was of Slovak origin, just to bring up an example.

Hakkapelitta is a meme, they were no different from the rest of the swedish cavalry

You have to go back, fucking ryssä.

Russia never gave us anything. Jägers drove the Russian soldiers (thieves) out of Finland.

While I agree that we don't have a history would could brag about, you should really consider the following.

>t. germanicuck and proud

Russians gave us autonomy, without them Finland wouldn't exist.

>cucked by Rome
Todays Balkan nations came here in the 6-7th century, so no.

>cucked by Byzantines.
The slavs pushed all the way to Constantinople during our invasions here. Croats have taken Dalmatia, and have allied themselves with the Byzantines. Serbs have btfo'd Byzantium in the 14th century, and Bulgarians were known to be efficient at killing Byzantines (so to speak).

>Cucked by Turks for nearly all of history
Croatia and Slovenia were never conquered, others have resisted through their time against the occupation and later have genocided the Turks from their lands.

>and then cucked by Austria-Hungary
THE EMPIRE WAS THE GREATEST FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!! GOTT ERHALTE FRANZ DEN KAISER

If you don't have a cake, don't cry because you can't eat it. Be happy that you still can bake one!

Get some refugees while they are still good. Soon the starving Africans arrive and "whoops sorry, Sweden is full to the brim with educated Syrians and motivated Afghans".

Having a good life > Having a rich history

No. but they were a part of our army. There were always finnish soldiers and generals in our army.

The USSR did aknowledge our independence though. Overall Russia has been a better neighbor than sweden, you're just butthurt about "muh talvisota"

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

HORRIBLE thread.
No matter who you are, if you posted in this thread you should feel ashamed. I have not seen a single bright idea in this thread. Not by those who defended OP's idea, not by those who disagreed.
Fucking hell.

Might as well miscegenate with niggers if stuff you share with others shouldn't be taken pride in.

All you ryssäs did was this.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland

You tried your best to kill us all multiple times. You're the worst. Kill yourself.

You ryssäs are all thieves and murderers.

Not an argument

So, that's why nationalists are more often lower class than non-nationalists.

I think that historical pride (and culture ofc, such as a unique language) is needed to keep the bond between people within an ethnic group.

I dont like these kind of ultra liberal meme quotes.

Nationalism was a bourgouise/upper class thing in the 1800's and early 1900's.

Today its more of a working class thing.

>implying swedes didn't do this for hundreds of years