What are your thoughts on the Rohingya Muslim people currently being exterminated in Myanmar?

What are your thoughts on the Rohingya Muslim people currently being exterminated in Myanmar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOr5RQHXXXk
twitter.com/AlqalaamVID/status/905791469210005504
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Muslim people

The country needs to be invaded desu

she's not a rohingya
she's syrian or something. probably a kurd

>poos getting killed
couldn't care less

1/5 the wealth of europeans
will be accepting at least 400k refugees anyway

We dont care, we have our own problems.

I think that rather than improting literal millions of poos and flips to use as a slave force gulf arab states shoulod offer them asylum and use them as the basis for building a working class that can actually work in their mega project cities. Problem solved, everyone is happy. They should take some Syrians while they´re at it as well.

>always empathize that they are muslims
wtf does religion have to do with their ethnicity

What are your problems, Kyrgybro?

there hindu pajeets in burma who don't get genocided

Couldn't tell, I don't know lots about this country and its history.

But still, I really can't see muslims as "innocent and peaceful victims"

It's poos killing poos though, I think that adds a philosophical layer to the question to weather or not we should care about it.

Genocide is bad, Aung San Suu Kyi's nobel peace prize should be rescinded, and someone has to help the refugees. But it won't happen because this is a tragedy not happening in the west, and nobody in the east cares.

An all round shit situation where I literally can't do anything about. So yeah.

>Muslim
>People
Pick one and ONLY one.

In all honesty, if Buddhists are persecuting you, you probably did something to deserve it. Knowing Muslims, I find it hard to believe they didn't start this particular conflict. Regardless, this is an instance of ethnic cleansing, not genocide: the Rohingya are being forced to migrate. Why doesn't Bangladesh take in their Muslim brothers?

We live worse than Indians, total poverty, no food and internets, and our best minds are leaving country for better life. We are slowly decaying

it's not that simple as the media tells you
there ARE rohingya extremists hell bent on carving out a state for themselves
and the hindu rohingyas (bangladeshis) do get beheaded from time to time
it's just that the area has been neglected for too long and issues have been escalating

>nobody in the east cares

Very interesting how loathe Muslim countries are to take in refugees with whom they profess to share a faith.

>and our best minds are leaving country for better life.
Explains why Dastan came here

yeah but kyrgyzstan can still defeat kazakhstan using merely a komuz!

youtube.com/watch?v=jOr5RQHXXXk

The Burmese are not Poos, you braindead retard.

makes me think

literally would not give a singular 1 pence piece to do anything to alleviate or help the situation

not bothered one iota, dont even know where that place is i guess near nepal or something not gonna visit anyway so why bother

b-2 it to shit

>Why doesn't Bangladesh take in their Muslim brothers?
Muslims hate muslims

>hindu rohingyas
don't mean these (presumably only a negligible amount)

i mean indians in burma.

Ah good, I stand corrected. There is no reason to be alarmed! The Rohingya will find a new home in Muslim lands, and Myanmar will be returned to peace.

bangladesh wants the territory

it doesn't want the people per se.

>poo detected
they poo at the same rate as Bangladesh openly.
Also they were part of India, I think that makes them a poo country.

the violence is extremely localized, since the rakhine region is pretty much partitioned off by mountains
there are tons of muslims and hindus in burma, it's really just that one region that's going south

He is fucking traitor, and he is dating with T*rkroach. FUCK HER AND THIS PREDATEL

they're sino-tibetan people. but they're heavily poo'd because all their classical culture is indian (like thailand and cambodia)

and also they were administratively run by british india and so lots of pajeets ended up there (and influenced things in a more modern sense).

>In all honesty, if Buddhists are persecuting you, you probably did something to deserve it
not going to defend the rohingyas, but this is circular reasoning in its most retarded form.

do you also think that america deserved to get attacked by japs, because japs were buddhists and thus can't be wrong?

>sino-tibetan
As opposed to Indo-European? By that logic Dravidians wouldn't be poos either.

I've seen this video before, and never does it get easier to watch it.

I think it's great. Another fine example of diversity not being a strength and multiculturalism not working.

Hope it come to Britain soon.

Poos and T*rkroaches massacring brits?

faggot

ummm sweaty. japs are shintoists and follow mahayana (read paganised """""buddhism"""") buddhism
ok put it this way. they don't come from a country that adheres to the vedas in the same way that people like the tamils or punjabis or newah in nepal do. (in which case sri lankans aren't poos, though i'd contend they are beause they are literally some how descendants of the vedic people whereas burmans aren't)

A child that doesn't know its name, her father was killed, and doesn't remember if she has eaten.

Who could take that as an adult.

Not to mention the abuse she'll probably face. A child.

Can't really make heads nor tails of it from what I've read but Muslims tend to be bad news.

Britain also has multiculturalism though.
scots, ulster-scots, manx, irish, welsh, cornish, english and channel islands culture.

>beause they are literally some how descendants of the vedic
they aren't

modern day poos aren't descended from the aryan invaders except minimally (the white indians like bollywood stars)

she is fucking muslim, doesnt matter if its kid

She's a child she doesn't know what it means to be muslim.

Killing muslims, even innocent ones, is a completely justifiable self-defense measure against a greater amount of suffering down the road.

they should fuck off to saudi arabia or germany

also they aren't innocent, here's a video of rohingya mujahideen that started terrorist activities that led to retaliation and expulsion of rohingya worms by Myanmar army

>also using a syrian girl for rohingya propaganda

kek nice try paki

kids grow up

Red is poo. I think this is the best definition. Southern India is way more developed than the north anyways.

Hindus are being killed in bangladesh and pakistan for decades now you lying piece of shit

akshually a lot of pajeets in the gangetic plain have R1B haplogroup suggesting they are. Ironically these are also the most backwards, streetshitters in all of india.

sinhalese speak languages descended directly from sanskrit though. also they claim to be descendants of people from bengal iirc. so they're certified pajeets, rather than just pajeetified people like the burmese.

although dravidian speakers aren't descended from the sanskrit speaking aryans, its their admixture which make pajeet pajeet and not iranian + they're 100% into the vedic shit.

the country is literally surrounded by bangladesh, a muslim country that won't take this filth in kek

dumb kittian.

i said pajeets in BURMA don't get genocided (though they did get expelled at some point thoguh there are still a million of them there).

of course hindus in pakistan and bangladesh get terrorised all the time.

>the country is literally surrounded by bangladesh,
no? NiBBa look at a map.

You fucking dumb nigger

umm no eastern india is best

>presumably only a negligible amount
they are after rohingya muslims killed them

these mudshits are not innocent at all, they were chimping out like muzzies usually do and at one point the buddhists were pissed off and started kicking them out for good, they should just be thrown in the ocean

Lmao, you can't blame him, blame saint kitts and nevis """education""".
pic related. They're better than the west, but I'd still say the South is top tier.

>in every non-muslim country that takes muslims, they cause trouble

chance? I don't think so.

dravidians isn't a real race you cuck

Bangladesh should invade Burma tbqh, nearing 400k refugees cause of their shit

it's also really difficult to defend desu

aryan invasion theory is a myth debunked long time ago leaflet

Haha, the Slovodka make edgy comments !

hello jew

she's a parasite just like other muzzies, take them in brazil if you care so much for them

POO

>jew
?? aryan invasion myth has been debunked a long time ago, there is no genetic evidence to support this retarded claim

Listen here Frenchie that's not nice so retract that statement or else

t. some kind of subhuman shitskin

ALHAMDULLILAH BROTHERS
WE SHOULD DEFEND OUR RELIGION AND THAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF JIHAD. THOSE PEOPLE KILLED OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND THEY SHOULD PAY EITHER BY BLOOD OR OTHER MEASURE

MUDSHIT

>get terrorised all the time.
they are being genocided you dumb nignog

also

Meddling in Myanmar is outside the interests of the west and the Burmese are backed by both China and India, so they're as good as fucked.

but they're both for removal
if anything, it's you that will come in the fuck shit up

The one very interesting aspect about rohingya Muslims is the Strategic military rape that the women have to go through

you are literally a street shitter, that's at least 5 rungs lower than your average sandnigger

Hindus were also being persecuted by rohingya muzzies but the liberal media never bothered showing that

this rohingya thing is a decade old problem started first by muslim groups terrorizing and bombing/shooting down innocent civillians because they weren't mudshits

rohingya muzzies aren't as innocent as media portrays them to be..

>having empathy makes your skin darker!

It's a language group, just like sino-tibetan, never implied otherwise.

>t.sandnigger

goatfuckers like you shouldn't be shitposting from canada akhmed

kys nigger

>having empathy for terrorists makes you american

highest quality post

haha ! the EDGE !! Grow up please.

stop being nigger please

Okay Pewds.

happy 9/11 faggot

why do you reddit faggots even come here? want to be praised for looking like monkey? go back where you belong

Saint Kitts and Nevis and Slovakia are two sides of the same coin; both are "literally who" countries on here trying to score brownie points with alt righters from foreign countries.

That's just despicable.

That's all that matters fucking idiot.

I could not give less of a shit. Just ship them all to middle eastern countries. Why the fuck do they only have to come Europe the welfare leeching fuckwits?

They should go to australia, the closest country of reasonable size and with first world conditions.

This

>because japs were buddhists and thus can't be wrong?
Japs aren't Buddhist you brainlet. Shinto is still the largest religion in Japan.

They were kinda asking for it by attempting to start a civil war and burning down buddhist temples. For the last hundred years where they remained peaceful noone did anything to them.

Asians don't fuck around like white people.

He's actually an Afghan

Kidfuckers get mad for some when you reference the vedas and spam this

>saint kitts and nevis """education""".
It's an Indian in Saint Kitts IIRC, at least I think that's why he gets so bootyblasted when people mock Indians

>For the last hundred years where they remained peaceful noone did anything to them.
That's not even true. Burma is facing multiple insurgencies right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0