Why are so many of the alt-right (not talking about people that identify as alt right just people that are non...

Why are so many of the alt-right (not talking about people that identify as alt right just people that are non mainstream conservatives such as libertarians, fascist, etc) political commentators actually Jewish themselves?

Not a shill thread this is a real issue that scares me. Can they be trusted or should we stay wary? Do they actually want to help us or are they infiltrating & brain washing us?

This is the list so far. If you know of others add them to it:
Milo Yiannopoulos
Molyneux
Ramzpaul
108morris
Ben Shapiro
Adam Kokesh
Brother Nathanael
Dave Rubin (he's technically a lefty but enough us watch him I think he should be put on)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LibertyandJustice771/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=aFZyZ3pnEig&list=PLKTT86UIQKq1wFluJTlqnoEpAM3wfZySX
youtube.com/user/Aurini
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
takimag.com/article/prom_night_trumpster_babies_david_cole#axzz4D9rEOiF6
youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU&ab_channel=DeFOOandDeFOOing
ca.linkedin.com/in/hughmolyneux
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot to add Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, Anzu, Bashar al-Assad and Black Trump Kid.

You'd enjoy David Cole's column on TakiMag yesterday.

You can look up everyone in my list they're all at least ethnically Jewish.

Can you link?

Because Jews are overrepresented in the media. The same reason why it seems like every leftist propaganda piece is written by some Jew. There is no Jewish conspiracy. Sup Forums is retarded and is looking at it backwards.

My list is the same.

>there is no jewish conspiracy
>jews are overrepresented in the media
pick one

Its because jews are smart

How is the black Trump kid jewish?

you sound like a leftist complaining about the patriarchy or white privilege

Didn't you know hes a loser because of jews, its a conspiracy

>blacks are overrepresented in prisons
>da wyte devel's gonsbiragy :DDDD

You don't think its a little weird that 48% of billionaires in the US are Jewish and 4 of the current 8 (5 of 9 if republicans accepted Obongo's new guy) supreme court justices are jewish.

Also its a known fact Jews run the media. They founded Hollywood to evade paying taxes for god's sake.

Milo, moly, kokesh and ben shapiro are t alt right

Ben Shapro is explicitly anti alt right

Smart people are richer
Rich people do everything to avoid taxes

Your point?

You shouldn't fear the Jew for he is your greatest ally you silly goy!

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest base linguistic IQ out of all the races.

They are natural storytellers, entertainers and debaters.

Never seen this flag before.
U N C O M M O N
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

Jewfag

That isn't a rare flag

Left targets priviledged groups.
Jews are priviledged.
It's only matter of time till they start targetting jews.

Yes but considering the fact that they are less than 2% of the population the fact that they make up such a large portion of the elite would be completely disproportionate with the 1 or 2 iq points on average that they may or may not have on white america.

I actually went to a high school that was 60% jewish and they didn't even seem that much smarter. I mean the school was in the top 100 or so of the state but I myself had a better gpa then most of them and our valedictorian was a poo in loo.

Milo is definetly alt right. He's basically the face of it.

also
>not talking about people that identify as alt right just people that are non mainstream conservatives such as libertarians, fascist, etc

There's not really a better word for all these fringe groups so I'll just say alt right.

You have a point about Shapiro but pre-Tump most of us were fans of him, and a lot of us (including me) still watch his content so I decided to include him

Because if they weren't jews they would be immediately censored.

In France we have Éric Zemmour, a sefaradi jew. But everything he says on mainstream medias is a lamenting, more politically correct and over-simplified version of what many christian nationalist thinkers developped over decades. Except those thinkers are only allowed on self-owned demonized containment medias like Radio Courtoisie or Rivarol.

bump

>I went to a high school that was 60% Jewish
Tell us more about that, Jew. What were they like? Were they clique?

Add to that Brother Nathanael, as well as Black Pigeon speaks (VidMax is his sponsor, letting him pump out really high-quality stuff. Not saying he is controlled opposition or not, but some of his videos really are "choice" and seem to be shilling for attention/raking in the dough).

I have had a hard time finding someone who is "based" as you describe and who isn't a Jew/"look how dumb these feminists are in my 4 hour video that I've put out three times this month, alone".

Open to recommendations, I've been listening to TRS and that sphere of guy, but their shit is pretty arduous to get through, especially when it can all be memes for an entire episode.

Also add deafitist with a few good points Common Filth (biggest one being the buyer/whites have some blame to acknowledge for falling to the merchant beyond things that aren't in the scope of brainwashing at an early age or something/unavoidable occurrences.)

wtf is the alt-right?

I swear it's all made up.

>Defeatist

There is NO DIFFERENCE between Leftists hating the 1% for selling them iPhones, and the "Alt-right" hating Jews for selling them degeneracy.

Why can't people understand the greatest love for you're people is to be critical of them?

I am not Jewish myself. My dad got a job in philly a that led us to moving to Philly and us getting a house in the main line in my 8th grade year (last year of middle school for non americans). The public middle school and high school that I went to were about 60% jewish. As a whole the high school was more intelligent then the average public high school (though not by much). The schools athletics there were awful though. The only male sport we were good at was baseball. It also had absolutely no school spirit. I'm not sure if this is from it being jewish or just an american high school but it made me hate teenagers as a teenager for all the nihilistic, hedonistic, smoke weed erry dey 420, smart alek, shitty attitudes that I had to deal with. The people there were also not good looking. The chads and stacies there wouldn't be shit anywhere else (there was a very small few jew girls that were actually fucking gorgeous but they only dated the really rich jew guys that acted like niggers for some reason even though I alone could probably take at least 2 or 3 of the weak little fuckers in a fight). Anyway when I got to college I was in heaven because the quality got so much better. The place was also cuckified beyond belief. Fucking trannies, died hair, feminist lectures in class. Also the school board was very afraid of people sueing them about literally anything. Oh another interesting thing is they though all white guys looked exactly the same for some reason. I guess I get how chinks feel now.

Anyway any questions? AMA

Argent Templar is pretty decent and definetly not jewish (did a 23&me vid).

It kind of us. Its pretty much just the blanket term given to anyone on the internet who in anyway supports white nationalism or not being a feminist cuckboy.

bump

bumperino

bumpo

Steady on, this isn't a Molyneux thread!

N O T A N A R G U M E N T
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

bump.

Jews aren't innocent, nobody is pinning it solely on Jews, but there is an undeniable power they hold over the masses through manipulation to reach statuses where they are able to push for their agendas, whatever they may be. It is the weak man who falls victim to them.

Both the merchant and the buyer are evil.

Also I'd like to attach the image of the SJW hating SJW, but I think it's obvious enough, JIDF shill.

Do you have the link?

youtube.com/user/LibertyandJustice771/feed

His "A Brief Political History of America" was what really got me into his channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFZyZ3pnEig&list=PLKTT86UIQKq1wFluJTlqnoEpAM3wfZySX
Aurini is pretty good to if you can get over how cringy he looks.
youtube.com/user/Aurini

That Gavin guy is also a kike

twelfth post best post

Dont forget these ones

Except the patriarchy and privilege don't control modern society you jew shill.

MEDIA BANKING AND POLITICAL ADVISORS DO

Nepotism

Zionism

Loxism

Stephen Molyneux isn't jewish. He's half Irish/ half German.

Bait harder faggot.

Thats because "the 1%" selling iphones and "the Jews" selling degeneracy are pretty much the same group of internationalist parasitic (((elite))) you fucking retard

Posts like this reveal a lot.

This is how you know they are trying to subvert the "alt right"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4UjywNCbY8c

Paul Jewseph Watson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8

Alex Jewns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

They may be doing good for the cause now but never trust those that defend the eternal jew

Amen, Malaria I mean Malaysia

Is that kewish math?

1=43 ?

Is that where the 6 gazillion are coming from?

Mike Jewnes

43% of jews (less than 1% of the population) are in the top 1% of wealthy elite that Bernie (((Sanders))) liked to talk about

Molyneux is actually Irish IIRC

ramzpaul is of scottish descent

Because on average Jews have verbal skills indicating an iq of 130. So obviously they will dominate political commentary of all politics.
Stefan is not Irish, his abusive Jewish mother fucked an Anglo from Northern Ireland after fleeing from WW2.

takimag.com/article/prom_night_trumpster_babies_david_cole#axzz4D9rEOiF6

That's because they're wrong.. Everytime pol picks a literal Jewish hero, I'm like "i dont know guys, I think it's a trap", and nobody else sees it. I saw Ben Shapiro for what he was, an autistic anti-social asshole. Molyneux has a narcissistic ego. RamZ paul is a degenerate. These things are obvious. They teach lies.
Milo is a fucking faggot. You CANT get redpilled listening to a Jew, no matter what their intentions are, because they a built-in Jewish narrative. It would have been better if they didn't know that they were Jewish, that way their Jewishness wouldn't permeate their existence.

You'll never find a right wing Jew who doesn't oppose aristocracy and monarchy. Very hard to find one. Their Jewishness leads them to anti-social doctrines like libertarianism, American conservatism, etc. Jews literally have no capacity to support classical civilization.

They keep trying to shill this "Stefan Molyjew isn't Jewish" meme

Always trust a potatoe nigger that calls out jews

Based Ireland

See
Milo at least spreads the warnings about the eternal jew

He is by far the closest to a nazi of all of them despite the fact that he is a race-mixing homosexual jew

>Closest thing to a nazi
>Despite the fact he's a race mixing Homosexual Jew

... plz dont say things like that.. makes me cringe.

They're overrepresented in the media because the average Ashkenazi IQ is 117.

You're literally making the same argument that niggers make against whites. They're smarter -- get over it.

With that said, 60-80% of Jews vote D all recent Presidential elections, and they have massive influence over media due to elevated intelligence and insulation from white guilt (most people would look at an Ashkenazi and just call them white, but they get to keep their in-group preference and minority status by being Jewish). This gives them the power of nepotism ALONG with their already high IQ. White Christians, on the other hand, actively DISCRIMINATE against their own.

So yeah, Jews are overrepresented -- because they deserve it. The question is why such a smart group of people consistently votes to lead the nation on a path to destruction. Personally I think it's more biological than grand conspiracy: Jews, particularly the men, are physically weak. Physically weak people are typically statists/leftists. All sub groups of women vote left for the most part, but the Jewish subgroup doesn't have a counter balance of strong men to offset the female vote. They're all weaklings, so they vote left.

Read my other posts

Hes the only one that actually names the jew

Like i said, it makes no sense unless HE IS USING IT AS A SHIELD

His brother is a sleazy Jewish business man who fucked Stefan over in their business and pump and dumped the stocks destroying Stefan's business. Typical Jewish behavior.
He talks about it here: youtube.com/watch?v=cGGBzyLNMZU&ab_channel=DeFOOandDeFOOing
here is this sleazy kikes linkedin: ca.linkedin.com/in/hughmolyneux

ITS NOT THE FACT THAT THEY OCCUPY BANKING, FINANCE AND MEDIA THAT IS A PROBLEM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

ITS WHAT THEY DO IN THOSE POSITIONS YOU FUCKING KIKE

>You'll never find a right wing Jew who doesn't oppose aristocracy and monarchy. Very hard to find one. Their Jewishness leads them to anti-social doctrines like libertarianism, American conservatism, etc. Jews literally have no capacity to support classical civilization.
I miss paleo-Sup Forums, when people here knew about Moldbug.

Wow le feminist hating gay man referenced one of our maymays, truly he is leader of le alt right √:^)

That smiley is tipping it's fedora

BUMP

You clearly don't follow him closely enough on social media

He and his crew are the best subverters I have ever seen.

They make public jew hate cool through comedy and being "le edgy" which for all it's annoyingness, is better than any dumbfuck white supremacist has ever accomplished in recent history.

David duke gets written off as a KKK nazi. Bill Williams gets gunned down. Milo the Gay Jew gets hundreds of thousands of people following him and spewing his memes at college campuses across the country. This is a psychological war and he is a bomb with a lot of collateral damage, but he works.

Your thread is shit, OP. You are shit. Lurk more, faggot.

Moldbug is part Jewish too. Look it up.

Theres no escape. The only way to win js start meeting in real life. The internet only lets kikes hide