Ukrainian thread about Ukraine

Ukrainian thread about Ukraine.
youtube.com/watch?v=G-ETH8A-1hk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0IvKW0-6jA
youtu.be/YiKPcNoCJzs
youtu.be/keGta1oAU2g
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/hungary-says-ukraines-new-school-law-hurts-minority-rights/2017/09/11/8bef0fb6-96da-11e7-af6a-6555caaeb8dc_story.html
youtu.be/hwD4Dk72dQM
youtu.be/TNr10bXtX4M
youtube.com/watch?v=VLjBlz73nYU
youtu.be/xyD5nt7Kpao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/v0IvKW0-6jA

How's Misha doing?

youtu.be/YiKPcNoCJzs
He's ok.

Russia is better

Do people actually support him? What does he think this stunt is going to get him?

the fuck misha wants lads can you tell me?

youtu.be/keGta1oAU2g
Some probably support, some not. I personally think that he is populist and I don't expect something good from him. Also he united with dirty slut Timoshenko and that's not a very good sign. Well, at least he makes this government feel uncomfortable - that's good.

He wants power, I suppose. Elections are coming.

what do you guys think of him? why he has support there after things he done here?

Fuck Ukraine. You're just like Russians. Probably even lower, because from Russians you expect the worst, but you asshole keep trying to pretend you're all European and civilized n' shiet.
Disgusting!

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/hungary-says-ukraines-new-school-law-hurts-minority-rights/2017/09/11/8bef0fb6-96da-11e7-af6a-6555caaeb8dc_story.html

What are the odds Poroshenko tries to extradite him back to Georgia?

He don't really have much support, I hope so. It's hard to tell, actually, but I hope our people are not THAT dumb.
With all my respect to Georgia I really dislike Mikho now. He changes politician groups like glows. He was dancing around some oligarchs like Kolomoyskiy an Grigorishin lately. I don't trust this guy. But I have give him a credit for shaking Poroshenko's ass.

youtu.be/hwD4Dk72dQM

most of us don't like him too dude and i don't advise trusting him too.
dunno if he can come here kek

My understanding is that your govt says they want him back but really don't because of the circus he'd bring.

By the way, I'm coming to your country in a few weeks. How's Tbilisi this time of year?

I just can't understand, did he really implement a lot of reforms to Georgia or this is fairytale? Why do georgians dislike him?
You are not the first one to say that. I've met some georgian during maidan times and even back then he said that Saakashvili is a fucking moron. I must admit, that back then I liked Saakashvili.

youtu.be/TNr10bXtX4M

Ukraine is shit and I'm ashamed of being Ukrainian

GOOOOOD MUSAC FRENS

youtube.com/watch?v=VLjBlz73nYU

Interdasting, I have ruball on kc and uaball here

>Finally see a Ukraine thread
>Don't know what to talk about.

Ukrainians are the most powerful race in the world:

youtu.be/xyD5nt7Kpao

it is still hot but i think when you'll come it'll be already bit rainy , comfy overall.
what he did was basically this:
at first he made infrastructure and remaid what was destroyed after 90's. he also made corruption almost impossible and crime rates were low cause he made police powerfull and enforced the law but cause of this after some time we got kind of police state where there were many cases of poloce putting drugs in people's(who they didn't like) pockets to arrest them. there were cases of severe torture beatings humiliation and rape of prisoners by the policemen, also he was grabbin money from businessman and if they would not give it to him he would not let them deal here amd many other stuff which led to him fleding the country like he and his team did. they also murdered several people which cases were never closed.
as a person he is energetic and kinda educated has lots of connections in US but nigger is fucking crazy, if you knew his old videos when he was just young guy in parliament you would diagnose him as mentally ill, he isn't normal.

cтapa кpaїнa....

I meant "the old country' if google translate fucked the translation

that's dumb. i could think of a lot worse places to be born in

Bring more cool Ukrainians to Portugal

Post Ukrainian qt pls

you know the saying here? there's no better place to love ukraine from than canada

Other than "full of diaspora", what do Ukrainians think of Canada?

Ukraine probably won't exist by 2025

I will never go to the Meждyнapoдный фecтивaль дepyнoв and eat potato pancakes with my new ukranian friends

A reminder that Stalin was a Georgian

well i don't love ukraine, but i definitely don't hate it. i don't know your struggle and all of that, but i don't see a reason to be ashamed of being from ukraine

>le I'm ashamed of poverty
Ukraine is shit but not solely because it's poor

>You're just like Russians
lolno, Ukies are differet from Russians. My family is half Russian, half Ukies and I feel like two different worlds when I visit my Russian and Ukranian relatives. Ukies are more chill, hospitable and polite.

this is was a bait

Is or was?

This, Ukraine is Yugoslavia 2.0