1. you are a cunt

1. you are a cunt
2. your honest opinions on Colombia and Colombians

i know nothing about it more than the name of their capital, literally the definition of an irrelevant former colony without any accomplishments whatsoever

1) I am not but I am a literal CHI born in LA (both parents from Guadalajara) and speak Spanish

2) Visited there, people were extremely friendly. Woman are very hot (def not a meme) and sweet. However I dislike most of the colombians posters here for whatever reason they aren't anything like the people there.

The lack of symmetry in their flag is disturbing

I would like to try your cocaine

Neutral but I hate their posters on Sup Forums. Actually I pretty much hate all latino posters except Uruguayans, all Central Americans except Panamanians, Puerto Ricans, and Dominicans.

Latinos get butthurt easily and shitpost 24/7

Karim was a nice poster. I kinda miss him.

Indifference desu

Narcos

Lots of bad vibes ITT. We don't deserve it desu we aren't any worse than many other flags.

This.

Most Colombians I ever met are nice and chill people.

>tfw no colombian gf

My country was better before they came here, and the future of my nation is extremely dark because of them.

Discount Brazil but I love it just as much as I love brazil

Nothing

Neutral

kill them

Colombia-Shitty Province of Spain
Colombians-T.Eternal slave of the Conquistadores

c*lombia suck's

The wh*Te ones should die.

kys

dunno, but why are there so many colombian camwhores? is chaturbate and myfreecams a common profession for women in colombia?

whoring is the world's oldest profession and it's a developing country

do the math

This

Post hot comlobian women or gtfo

Because of guys like Escobar Colombia is about to have hard time washing the "coke bloodbath" stereotype away.
Sup Forums colombians are nice people, as far as I know them.
Would be glad to date a colombian girl

I've met Colombians outside of Chile and they're generally good and carefree people, their immigrants on the other hand are human garbage.

I heard Colombian women eat ass like it's completely normal. I want a Colombian gf now

1. Turkey
2. women are hot as fuck

Shitty loud migrants

except for you, dumb faggot

Plata o plomo

1. Texas
2. Sexiest women on the planet

Get me a job in Colombia and I will spread my see far and wide. I am actually one of those gringos that can dance and has rhythm. A massive plus.

no

Looks like a beautiful country. Never talked to a Colombian.
But cocaine use is prevalent in the UK...

you deserve it fucking faggot. and stop making shit threads.

the ones here arent bad, kids (well, young adults) who come here for free college.
I dont know about the ones in Colombia. Chileans seem to be getting bad immigrants.

I only had one bad experience with a Colombian. A black man. Walking towards the subway he sees me with a bottle of coke, asks me if I can give it to him because he feels very thirsty, I say ok and give it to him.
Then I get into the subway station, and see him with his colombian family jumping over the turnstile to avoid paying, and his little daughter had the bottle of coke I gave him.

Bretty good :DDDDDDDDD

subhumans

Shouldn't you prepare for the huracane Texas?

no me cites chileno gordo indio asqueroso de mierda, hijo de la gran puta.

Woah, that's rude. Are you taking me for the "would you racemix" guy? I don't like him either.

Why'd you give him the coke?

subhuman chimping out as expected

Por lo menos así leyéndote puedo entenderte, si tuviera que escuchar tu mierda de acento preferiría pegarme un tiro.

Aprendan a hablar, mandriles subnormales.

;^)

I felt bad for him. And to be sincere, if he had told me it was for his daughter (algo como mi hija tiene sed), I may have given him some cash too.

it was a small bottle, 600ml

what bothered me was the lie, and later them not paying. I also dont understand what they are doing here, if they are begging and avoiding paying fares, it looks like they came with no plan at all.

Maybe he wanted some, and shared with his kid too? I don't see people doing that in here so I can't say much.

was surprised to find out there is 50 million colombians desu

Colombia seems so fun, diverse, and cool.

>However I dislike most of the colombians posters here for whatever reason they aren't anything like the people there.

Cause only the autists from each cunt visit this board

usa/mx
hideous accent, inferior spanish

which accent are we talking about exactly?

rolo and coastal gibberish, obviously

Wew lad, Chileans definitely have an inferiority complex. They get mad cause blacks from here are heavily segregated, thus they head to Chile looking for a """better" life. I ain't mad but I can understand their point of view. If they visited here they'd realize their country isn't better like they seem to think. Also, why do they call us "n*ggers" when the average colombian is paler than the average chilean? Self-hate much?

0n gave me a bad impression desu

I had a colombian friend while studying in straya who was really into chinese cartoons. She was super helpful and nice.
Colombians are cool.

shut the fuck up

1. flag (chicano)

2. my stepmom is colombian, so i've been there a couple of times. colombians are very warm, welcoming and socially intelligent people. physically attractive too. bogota is a very nice city with a comfy climate and beautiful scenery.

like half of the strippers at the fully nude strip club here are colombian

Narcos

1) Moscow
2) narcos who should be our friends against USA