You Are Now The Dictator of Spain

How do you take care of Basque Country and Catalonia and stop them from leaving Spain?

I would create Embassies in South and Central America and import millions of Mexicans and Cuban refugees to Catalonia and Basque erasing their culture forever

I move to a federal model of governance.

cede all of my land to them and retreat to a tropical resort in the Azores

I'll start deporting Spainiards and importing Germans.
That is bound to get the economy running.

I don't. They wanna go, they can go.

They can't leave if they are dead

I'd would exterminate all shitskins and purge Spain from commies.

First I'd let them go, then declare war and genocide them
Of course the UN won't do shit, because France and Germany will now do anything to keep the EU from collapsing

- Import ethnic Spaniards to Catalunya and Basque so that those regions don't have an ethnic majority anymore.

- Promote Spanish in those regions, systematically discriminate against the native languages there. The latter should not be done very aggressively at first, because it would ensure an uprising of the native people. This needs to be a slow process.

- Make an independence referendum illegal in the constitution.

- BTFO those terrorist groups like ETA

- Bribe the local native politicians so that they don't any stuff that is not according to your plan.

Just use muslims

> Create false flag that Portugal is getting ready to invade Spain, especially basque and catalonia

> Give ethnic/native spanish moneys for re-settling in basque and catalonia

> Start war with Portugal, claim it as rightful Spanish clay

unleash the Varangian guard on them.

Nah, Spain has a curious effect on the Germans, they drink, party and sleep, nothing else

An oppinion of an old leader o Spain

There are a lot of spanish threads recently

Are we beign memed?

I let them.

Build refugee camps

You can't genocide the basques, we tried it, the french tried it, the arabs tried it, the goths tried it, the romans tried it and nothing has worked

Make them French. Simple and effective.

I want to kick them out (well only half of Basque Provinces, the other half are loyalist).

Or back to this

Give the catalonians the queen to rape and murder
Give the basque the king to rape and murder

Unite the country by allowing Gibraltar to join

Create a federal republic

Bro up with the morroccan king
Get high every day

Veto Scotland's attempts to join the EU as an independent country, thus, stopping them set a president that the basque country and Catalonia could follow.

Thanks Spain, also fuck Belgium

Why do I care? Let them leave. I would give half my net worth for California or New York to leave the United States.

This is the best answer, though.