How does Sup Forums feel about pic related?

How does Sup Forums feel about pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=87-WwmppPAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is it?

i watched five minutes of one game, it's worse than soccer. i'll stick to the nfl. just seemed different for the sake of being different. those fuckers should just weed out all the shit players and make a couple of nfl teams.

100% apathy

If you can look past the bad officiating, questionable pass interference rules and the obvious drop in talent level, it’s a good fun league. Shame it only gets talked about on here before the nfl season starts and in the playoffs

Nothing is worse than soccer

>weed out all the shit players
but that's all of them

a good representation of the country

I watch 1-2 games per year usually
if I was a hick from alberta or saskatchewan I'd watch more I guess but I don't really care about CFL or NFL

xD

i am from quebec and i agree

I strongly believe only Saskatchewan nigga are really dedicated, all the other cities are big enough to watch NFL or something

pretty much. the only guy I've ever talked to in person who was seriously interested in CFL was from regina

saskatchewan is the only place where they're always excited about the team

plenty of other teams do well when they have a good multi year run
problem now is the teams who have done well the last few years are the ones with good support already, toronto, bc and montreal are bringing down support

the talent level is really low. But I like the format rules and pace of the game.
Ottawa and Winnipeg to.

I only watch it on my Xbox One on ESPN3 if literally nothing else is on. Seems a lot of USA college players end up there.

>cultural enrichment

little early to count ottawa, team has only been there 3 years
wonder how big the bombers would be if they weren't bad for the last few decades

there's a rule on the minimum amount of canadian players, teams don't usually go much above it

I'm suprised Mike Reilly or Bowman isn't in the NFL

The CFL is a fun little league. I grew up watching it because my Dad did. Grey Cup parties every year were cozy. There are a couple things about it that may seem ridiculous to NFL fans like how quick a 2 and out feels or that almost all teams make the playoffs. But it's still a fun watch and cool to see the occasional player excel in the NFL after their time here like warren moon or Doug flutie.

and michael sam

Hamilton too

I unironically enjoy it. Less bloated in every way than the NFL and the special teams rules that come with a bigger field are cool. Just don't have a home team or real rooting team to always pull for.

actually I guess because I used to be a Hawaii fan I'm a Hamilton fan now, is it true they're probably going to sign Manziel to back up Masoli?

Offensive motion is interesting.
Rouge is interesting.

They should have 4 downs and 100 year fields.

Its watchable but should allow more US players.

>100 year fields
that's a longass game

The CFL is just the XFL in disguise.

youtube.com/watch?v=87-WwmppPAc

>gimmick rules
>college players that didn't quite make it but are still good enough to be paid for playing football
>lax celebration rules

The only part of the NFL that's better are the players

*Kneels"

Ottawa only cares when their teams are good.

so, the most important part. interesting.

It's more like collage when it comes to adds, I find the rules more exciting, no fair catches for example if somehow the cfl could afford to equal the NFLs pay it would produce a more entertaining sport

There’s a good chance he’ll sign with Hamilton in the offseason, but it’s hard to say where he’ll be on the depth chart with the whole Collaros situation and Golson in development

Can't wait for the comfy playoff threads desu

>The Grey Cup winds up being the Riders - Stamps due to the crossover rule

Accurate representation indeed.

>mfw Calgary loses to a .500 team in the Grey Cup

what is a redblack