What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LastWeekTonight/status/830997491210399745
drudgereport.com/
screenertv.com/television/tonight-show-john-oliver-ll-cool-j-jimmy-fallon-nbc/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if Sup Forums memes were real?

Aw fuck. I forgot there was a new episode tonight. I missed it.

The power of Kek at work.I unironically believe in chaos magick so this isn't too surprising. memes are shaping reality now.

I still can't believe that "cuck" made its way into mainstream discourse

It's such a stupid word.

It's meant to trigger neckbeards

Will probably work well. Watch Sup Forums flip out.

Shut up cuck.

Even Fox News sometimes uses "triggered"
Waiting for Tucker or Hannity to call someone a cuck, will happen sooner or later

I feel slightly the same way about queer. The difference is now I can use queer in a serious manner while having to hear queers say cuck in a serious manner.

Also I just realized, finally white liberals have their own "nigger".
>you use this word to mock us but it's ours now, we have claimed it for ourselves.

Flawless Victory.

>lazily check out of slight curiosity
>its fucking real

>now
memes have always shaped the culture, kiddo. this is nothing new.
but the word "meme" is now mainstream/widely known and used because of internet macro images.
fucking educate yourself kid.

>it's real

It's gone beyond culture "kiddo".
Remember the Bains thing? Pure Chaos magick at work. "The Big Guy" meme made that happen, it is a hypersigil used by Sup Forums unknowingly.

I know it all sounds insane, but it works. Read up on it.

Shoulda been starring Current Year Man. Liberal faggots can't do anything right.

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
you ok user

>DUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
oh youre just a retard then. carry on.

Probably means he's going to do a "scathing report on the alt-right boogeyman" or Sup Forums or something.

twitter.com/LastWeekTonight/status/830997491210399745

You can't deny it. It happened, and it will continue to happen.

Wtf

>DDUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR
go away

>>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>you ok user
>
>>DUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>oh youre just a retard then. carry on.

>>DDUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR
>go away

You ok there user? Did you take your pills?

Where can i watch the latest episode

naw, it's just confirmation bias
the database of memes is growing to the point where reality and memes coincidentally share attributes
also you're an absolute retard

Anything is confirmation bias if you try really hard for it to make sense.

>also you're an absolute retard

not very nice user.

ha! got 'em!

>Anything is confirmation bias
this is why youre stupid.
or probably a legitimate autist if you actually the shit you spout

>a legitimate autist

As opposed to an illegitimate autist?

You're no better than the guy that believes in chaos magick.

Go read up on it, might be ridiculous to you. Might be something that you might find interesting. Give it a shot.

>As opposed to an illegitimate autist?
how knew are you?

Cuck is a great insult though.

It's calling you something that, unless it's your specific fetish, no one wants to be. There are so many insults that you can shrug off by calling the person who says them childish, ir racist, but who in the world genuinely wants to see their wife get fucked by other men?

And if they do, why would they even get offended?

Finding fictional things interesting is one thing. Believing that trite is retarded.

It's not any more fictional than reality, It has very little to do with actual set rules. It's about what you want out of it.
There's no spell book to cast from. It's just another way of structuring belief systems.

I assume as opposed to the buzzword insult, "autism spectrum disorder," or self-diagnosed.

go look at drudge's headline right now

drudgereport.com/

"Autist" would have worked just fine.

Someone pls download this so it doesn't disappear

screenertv.com/television/tonight-show-john-oliver-ll-cool-j-jimmy-fallon-nbc/

Oliver is a literal cuck, his wife sang to her "big daddy" LL Cool J to cum on her ("candy rain") right in front of him "for reasons known only to her"

It's a stupid WORD. It's like if suddenly calling someone a fufu was a serious insult that needed to be discussed.

It's great, it's like fag without hitting gays, it has the punch of cunt without being censored, it's beautiful.

Specially because these people are literal cuckolds who want outsiders to fuck their country, shit on its own people's "inferiority" constantly and do away with them while sucking up to how cool even the most cornball of blacks are

The intent behind the word that made it stick so hard, though.

It's an across the board insult that just works. White, black, straight, gay, no one wants to be a cuckold, except actual willing cuckolds.

Imagine your wife goes to a rich black dude to be a groupie and says

>I'm gonna call you big daddy and scream your name.

>Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain.

cuck detected

Is ll cool j on csi too, I thought it was ncis

>November happens
>Liberal white women hear "cuck" for the first time and try to make it a racial insult
>realize cuck has been mainstream banter since December 2015 and stop

I don't know, they all seem to become a cop in some show for old people

It's a basic decades old insult in Italy and Brazil (with same variants, "tamed cuck", cornuto contenti/corno manso)

>using 'cuck' as an insult
All that shows everyone else is that you're insecure about being able to maintain a relationship with a woman.

Like a girl cheating on you is the worst thing that can happen
I'd rather she cheat on me than get some magic gun and turn me into a filthy nigger

That's why nigger is a much more powerful curse word.

It's a great word because it typifies an emasculated man who is subservient to everyone else

Its a great insult that hits right at the heart of the weak leftist numale.

"I hate whites, I hope muslims come over and rape white women and conquer everything until there's no whites left but a few women the muds like to bang. Anyone who isn't jerking off to this is clearly insecure and isn't a man enough to date a poly blm girl"

can someone explain which members of Trump's cabinet are corrupt and what Constitution amendments did Trump violate?

>mfw actual cuckolds get offended at getting called cuck

Yeah insecure

Why would anyone ever be offended by the word cuck?

>liberals calling themselves cucks
>thinking they are turning around the insult and taking power away from the ones making fun of them
>not realizing the people calling them cucks find this much more hilarious
Why are so tone deaf? Are they just that out of touch with certain internet culture?

dont respond to leftist trolls

How the fuck did you get that from his post?

Cuckold is one of the most innate human curses ever conceived.
It's been around as long as humanity.
If you could actually communicate with a fucking lion or something and call him a cuck, it would piss him off. It's a universal insult.

Fun fact, rabbit ears behind someone's head in a painting or photograph were meant to point out cuckolds. They were referred to as the horns of a cuckold.

Basically, a millennia old insult simply came into vogue again.

>showing that words mean nothing and aren't some kind of "winning" move
>omg it is pointless

That's because you are retarded

That's what makes it great. These people /want/ to find a way to be offended by it. To make it on the level of faggot, or nigger, but no one can honestly put up a good argument for why letting other people fuck your wife is a-okay.

>it's a if we use the insult on ourself it takes the power away from it episode
lmao

Cuck is about being made a prison bitch in a societal level, literally wanting outsiders to take over your home and spit on you with perpetual leftist racial hierarchy politics

You can't co-opt cuck. The reason why the insult got popular is because it's impossible to turn into a badge of honor.

>alt righters claim cuck is offensive
>normal people don't find it offensive
>lol owned! cuck cuck cuck

???????

Cucks are sad people.

>normal people
>leftists

>normal people don't find it offensive

Normal people are okay with polyamorous relationship, and the concept of monogamy totally hasn't been ingrained into society since essentially the dawn of modern human cognition?

>not realizing getting them to call themselves cucks was the aim all along

>isn't offensive
Are you being obtuse?
I've never seen a 4 letter word cause so much butthurt.

I could care less about late night talk show hosts. For the life of me I can't understand why Sup Forums obsesses about them.

Once they know what it means they don't exactly like it.

>Normal people are okay with polyamorous relationship

The reason it got so popular is because of Single White Insecure Males, or 'SWIM'.

you what

Get some reading comprehension, Picuck

they are a great source of butthurt. And new buttblasted material nearly everyday.

Cuck literally lost any power and meaning it might have had when it became a meme.

I am sorry maybe my culture isn't as childish as westerners but why would being called something you are not be offensive?

is calling a billionaire a loser offensive even if it's not true at all?

>mfw it's real

Don't you have another article on VICE to write about "alt-right" termonology to inform the "normal" people?

John Oliver is literally a cuck though who let his wife sing about sleeping with another guy.

I don't know, if I called you a faggot piece of shit to your face, would you not be offended?

I mean, you're probably not an actual piece of homosexual poo, are you?

>Cuck literally lost any power and meaning

Which is why it's not being used on television.

Oliver even looks like the proto typical numale cuck.

When an insult makes someone trip over themselves to deny, it's an effective insult.
So is shoddy co-opting.

Not to mention, it ends in a consonant and is concise and harsh. Cuck is an effective insult.

It is an insult. Whether you decide to react negatively to it or not is up to you. But people calling you cuck are doing it for the sake of offending you or getting a reaction.

Hes just trying to embrace it and make it a joke/funny in hopes that it will fade away. It's textbook anti-bullying tactics... probably encouraged by HBO or whatever shrink this idiot goes to

Lmao

>drop my little sister off at school nearly every day
>all the boys constantly calling each other cucks

This insult is definitely not going anywhere anytime soon.

>all the boys constantly calling each other cucks

Lel got em

Destroyed.

"Normal people" should commit suicide.

What's your superior culture, buddy?

Cuckolding is the logical endpoint for leftism. Think about it, with one act you prove that you're not racist and not sexist in the most extreme way possible, and absolve yourself of whiteness in the process. That's why liberals go crazy when they're called cucks, they know it's their future calling to them.

>Are they just that out of touch with certain internet culture?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ffZgq3yvB0

how old is she?
any pics of her?
in panties?

>its fucking real

What even is this? are they trying to reclaim cuck?

It's astounding how effective it is as an insult, call someone on the left a cunt and nothing but call them a cuck and its an instant reaction.