Does anybody actually like this guy? Same with Bruce Campbell...

Does anybody actually like this guy? Same with Bruce Campbell. It seems like a lot of impressionable people obsess over both to "fit in". Nobody could actually like this medium talent, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck you, fuck off Shatner

He's the worst part of American Dad. Fuck Bullock.

>Its another GenY pleb has no education and knows nothing of Shakespeare episode

Shakespeare is overrated garbage and has aged horribly

it's just another guy mad that Stewart said something bad about Brexit

He's a royally trained Shakespearean actor

He's such a good actor that the Queen knighted him for fucks sake.

>L-LOOK MOTHER, I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!
every second you grow closer to death

How predictable.

Honestly, this day and age it's easy not to see the value in this guy. He's pretty much meme status to anyone under the age of 15 or to people who don't like x-men or star wars. But seriously, check out Green Room. He plays a Neo-Nazi leader. He's most known for 2 roles throughout his life, and it casts a shadow over how talented this guy really is.

Both are cool, but they are just there so to speak.

Wait until they die and they will earn that last level of respect.

As much as I love Stewart, he was totally underused in Green Room and there was no reason for him to be there. It was actually pretty distracting

Not liking the best Captain of the best TV show ever and Xavier, the creator of the X-men, will make you retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpi2rwMKLLc

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6_jf63OLI

I just really like his voice.

He made Castlevania Lords of Shadow worth playing.

Stewart used to be better when he wasn't a homo. What is the deal with male British actors becoming gay once they hit a certain age?

underused, yes, but I liked the fact that he appeared in a somewhat small room in a slasher flick. It gave me hope that horror/slashers can still be good with a mix of new and old competent actors. I'm getting pretty fucking sick of rehashes of old movies or fucking rob zombie.

>What is the deal with male British actors becoming gay once they hit a certain age?

Once you achieve a certain peak of fame and wealth, you no longer require women, and are actually happier without them.

Patrick Stewart gives me the creeps. But I like Bruce Campbell. I read his Chins book when I was 17 and have been a fan ever since. He had a very funny website around 2002 I used to visit a lot, he would let us email him and would sometimes respond.

he isn't "royally trained" he acted with the royal shakespeare companny

and the institution of knighthood has proliferated, it's not quite the distinction it once was

His book is great. I like how every audition would seem to come down to him and Billy Zane.

>wasn't a homo

Is he gay now? Last I heard he had children and several wives.

>and the institution of knighthood has proliferated, it's not quite the distinction it once was
>mfw

>gets knighted for his services towards acting
>somehow this is different to all the other times people have been awarded knighthoods for their services to acting

If it was

>services in acting on american animated comedy TV shows on FOX

you'd have a point, but shit doesn't stop being well respected and worth applauding just because you say so. Now, yes, Knighthoods have EXPANDED to cover more 'services', but the dude got it for acting, not because he's divorced 4 times or some shit.